[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

There was something about Canada that tricked ET's mind...someone calls her...she blows a candle by chance...KS is on the phone...he is close...hides she can't see him..asking each other where they r ...talking about date

Seems last scene will be that in the restaurant she is waiting...and KS appears

Or not..they meet outside...walking..talking...almost like in the past :)

• Like 8

ET phone ring, and Yu Shin jae (KS) call her hahahaha.

ET blow candle and KS summon at her studio, behind her, LOL.

KS ask: R you waiting my call? 

And ET so happy, hahaha. ET like CEO :D. They are going to date , love love

RuUpHYP.png

mQLIHxw.png

• Like 13

is it you are waiting for my phone.. i forget did i leave you my phoone number.. ...she really look like a girl in love talking on phone to her secret lover... hahha. she exactly look like a fangirl smiling to herself... asking shin where is he.... are you asking for a date....  ? she hang up.. have a feeling think to herself.... see, she will fall in love again..
dear Lord . dear kim eunsook.. thanks for making her fall in love again, effortlessly.
they both walked slowly ....' you are the only woman that know my phone number.. i went to a place where it is dessert'... ...
euntak partake some kind of medicine in front of Shin.. she mentioned she took some mediine for her heart....
she don't evne know what sickness she has....
oh... that Shin's gaze.... gaze in silence... the gaze i kept mentioning... gongyoo's gazes.
say  i am going to oversea....

euntak went to studio to take photo for passport?

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, ucylucy said:

FINALLY I CAN BREATH AGAIN!! ALL THE TEARS I SHEAD AND PAIN MY HEART WENT THROUGH!! THANK YOU FOR BEING ALIVE AND COMING BACK KIM SHIN-SSI!! :bawling: this time I'm crying of happiness!! 

6 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

can someone give the grim reader a hug pleaseeeeee

I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE HIM A BIG ONE!! :heartbreak: 

• Like 5