[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

ooooh, how I've missed soompi! :wub: Hello everyone! I saw few familiar faces here..heheh! & Merry Christmas to the other side of the world :)

so I decided to post something..This drama really gave me a Harry Potter-ish vibe :phew: all the CGI effects & OST's are DAEBAK! & the story is so good that I can't wait what will happen for the next ep :w00t: & I'm so eagerly want to hear the full song of this: 

when will they release this one??? :bawling:

I'm not good at having theories tho so I can't think of what choice will KS & ET make for both of them to live..so I'm relying w/ ur theories :) & I'm sorry that I didn't join much talking here since the beginning 'cos I'm still a student & this year is my busiest year for me </3 I still have thesis & project to do.. gloomy-smiley.gif?1292867608 so I can only join you here dis week, I think?

Friday, come faster please! :bawling:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

I'm sorry to don't add credit because I scare that they can delete them again.
8. [+1,208, -14] He won't die when she pulls the sword, he will become an immortal and will eventually die like any other human. Deok Hwa said that Kim Shin owns their company so I'm guessing he's the CEO in the restaurant and the reason why he couldn't see himself in the future is because that is really him

The comment too logic!!

I always convince my self that should happen but now everyone in drama even red granny said that once ET pulls out the sword, KS will turn into ashes :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, joyezz said:

looks like they go for double date

this scene will be interesting

they all looks sad

Sunny will find out her bro is a goblin and her bf is a grim reaper :crazy: she will be shock !

Sunny should move in to the house too LOL the more the merrier 

omg It's going to be hilarious :w00t:

now WY have to face the protective brother haha

@joyezz thanks for posting this fancam! It's daebak spoilerish. I always knew that they're tend to film some spoilerish scenes in places where lots of public can gather. Like those running and touching scenes between KS and ET. Now they spoil double date. What is strange that there were a lot of people there on the street watching their filming but only few fan cams. And only on this one we can see Sunny. 

I wonder when we will see this scene? And Wang Yeo wears his duty suit...Maybe Sunny has cought him in that restaurant with KS and ET? Cos I can't believe we will see in nearest episodes real double date of this 4. Or this scene will air somewhere in ep 13-14...Since if KS will find out about GR is a King and Sunny is his sister I don't think they will be sitting like this in resto discussing some stuff.

Re Sunny to move to their house. I'm ok if she'll stay at GR's room :sweatingbullets:

@naritul I love the progression of ET and GR relationships as well. Each episode their bond is growing and they share more and more scenes. I also love how she calls him Jeosong Ajossi. Sounds so cute.

• Like 10

even when smiling he remains this droopy eyed face ... except when laughing ... 
... I soo love the stoik face the GR keeps on, thought you still see that he is such a curious, caring being

I loved that he changes his approach to the souls of mom and daughter, no detached explanation about forgetting bla bla bla ... kid ask what mom ordered and after mom said she ordered "Paradise" for the girl he turns with the tray and offers "as ordered on Paradise" to the girl ... made me teary

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

@joyezz btw...touching his hat. He said her that she shouldn't touch the hat. Can it mean something?:blink:

the hat is very sacred thing to him haha

so ET must be so comfortable with him already to snatch it from him like that 

It will be hard for him to take the missing soul :frown: he even showed concern to see ET on the bus

he ask the other grim reapers whether anyone has her name

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

@joyezz thanks for posting this fancam! It's daebak spoilerish. I always knew that they're tend to film some spoilerish scenes in places where lots of public can gather. Like those running and touching scenes between KS and ET. Now they spoil double date. What is strange that there were a lot of people there on the street watching their filming but only few fan cams. And only on this one we can see Sunny. 

I wonder when we will see this scene? And Wang Yeo wears his duty suit...Maybe Sunny has cought him in that restaurant with KS and ET? Cos I can't believe we will see in nearest episodes real double date of this 4. Or this scene will air somewhere in ep 13-14...Since if KS will find out about GR is a King and Sunny is his sister I don't think they will be sitting like this in resto discussing some stuff.

Re Sunny to move to their house. I'm ok if she'll stay at GR's room :sweatingbullets:

@naritul I love the progression of ET and GR relationships as well. Each episode their bond is growing and they share more and more scenes. I also love how she calls him Jeosong Ajossi. Sounds so cute.

ahhaha I am sure the house has a lot of rooms. It will be hilarious to see how will WY gonna behave with Sunny in the house :w00t:

It's like Gong Chan and Yoo Rin  but funnier haha

Sunny walks in when WY is showering hehe

Related image

and that's how we get our shirtless scene hahaha

when KS first meet Sunny,I think he will stare at her too because she is the reincarnation of his sister and WY and ET will be jealous hahaha

• Like 15

They are the  most perfect housemates for ET

1. A loving and protective future husband, he can be father, boyfie, cute like brother : Dokkaebi 

2. A caring uncle who;s being cool yet friendly :  JeoSeung Saja

3. A cheeky oppa who can hang out with her easily and drive her to school : DeokHwa oppa

:lol:

• Like 24

I'd love to see more chemistry between ET and GR, not in romantic way of course..I just love how their relationship progressing like a sibling or family. I am waiting for their scene every episode actually. GR is like a father, a brother, an uncle, a friend for ET who for all her 19years of life never had any. I find it so touching whenever GR shows how much he cares about ET. 

• Like 24

8 hours ago, NRGchick said:

I think it's this brand 

http://www.paulsboutique.com/#b

And this is the model.

http://www.paulsboutique.com/nicole-cross-body-black-bag-nude

Incidentally they ship to my country! Hmm.....

Hahaha...finally someone answers me. I asked that question few days ago but nobody answered :dissapointed:

I think my post has lost somewhere in the pages. Lol...

Thank you @LanA for asking and thank you too @NRGchick for your info :blush:

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, gutibear said:

I'd love to see more chemistry between ET and GR, not in romantic way of course..I just love how their relationship progressing like a sibling or family. I am waiting for their scene every episode actually. GR is like a father, a brother, an uncle, a friend for ET who for all her 19years of life never had any. I find it so touching whenever GR shows how much he cares about ET. 

yea their relationship is very sweet

he is like the family ET never had :) 

folding towel together,peeling garlic together,asking for advise etc haha

• Like 16