[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

I literally died but then I was like it's April Fools over there (It's still March over here hahaha!) 

*But I'm rewatching the drama. I watched ep. 3-6 yesterday and now I'm currently watching ep. 9. - I should be watching Strong Woman or my other Thai dramas, but I can't. My heart is breaking just watching Eun Tak being sad!!! I'll try to make a mv during my spring break (in two weeks), no worries!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

image_zpsvo8bgoe1.jpeg

Rejoice!!!! Manse! Manse! Manse! :D:D:wub::wub:

OMG! this really give me heart attack, I thought its really true but suddenly realize "Ok, today is April 1 and its April fools day"! hahaha! you got me there..

• Like 10

You ladies are getting too good with those manips, they even fooled me. @sooyoungdaebak's legit made me stop in my tracks. I'm just gonna wait for GY to announce their marriage on his fancafe.

Anytime I rewatch Goblin I watch the previews for the next episodes and I still get mad about the preview for episode 15 because we never saw the bed scene.

• Like 10

Even now? i still keep watching goblin and its already my 5th times to watch it.

Even now? I'm still wondering is there really something going on between them coz everytime I've seen some bts or clip scene of Gong Yoo previous drama or movies with other leading lady I can't feel the magic between them, its just simply their purely acting in front of the camera. I haven't seen his glowing eyes to other women, the way he looked to KGE.

Or I'm just being OA coz I ship them so badly.

I know some of you felt the same way. 

• Like 15

thanks for all  manips , really made my days !! i really hate datelines , but with those witty manips , i've survived !!! ..

i'm not sure if i could say this , thus , i'll put it under spoiler

Spoiler

, so i'm delighted  when i found this Insta under  Bear_Sonick acc.  there's a lots of bts Goblin i've never seen before , or maybe some of you have seen it ? ..  i just scroll and feast my eyes to each scenes , its nice to see he/she is still active in updating his/her insta acc.

• Like 7

Ahhh.. missed the thread. 

Work has begun again.  So it's been busy busy busy! 

But I will still drop by with random gifs and anticipating good news ! 

slHXBo.gif

PS. Possibly more active once we find out whether both GY and KGE are back to work. 

• Like 8

It's been quiet around here. I miss our couple! But no news is good news! :) right? 

Whenever I see photos of gong yoo and go eun smiling, photoshopped side by side I have to say their smiles are the same. Their faces resemble one another too. They do say couples look like one another. & like a post by gongyooxgoeun on Instagram, even their eyebrows have destiny. 

• Like 6