[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Did you guys already watch this?? the show call "I Resemble A Star" ,,,,even tho the person is not Kim Go Eun and only impostor but when she came out.. look at the reaction.. this is how korean love Kim Go Eun actually.. she really well love tho.. imagine if she really went to the show.. i heard even heard the red muffler is famous in korea.. Euntak/kim go eun fever... 

• Like 19

HI Shippers!!!

Just wondering if anyone knows where to watch KGE's film - Canola/Grandma Gye-choon with english subtitles?? Have been searching everywhere on Google but to no avail :bawling::bawling::bawling: and i really want to watch it so bad!!!

Please do share if you know!! 

THANK YOU :heart:

• Like 5

@ghosthunt I think I'm gonna faint, their similarities are out of this world..haha

@lorac529Thanks for correcting me, I'm gonna edit my post later. Kya~I've just read ur post about both of em liking MATE, that's one detailed information there. I love it so much. :D

Daebak! Thanks @yayaling000 That pict is daebak! like seriously Goeun met KDW and JYM at the same time. It's like she keeps on meeting people from his circle. It's really amazing. I'm gonna add in your point on my post if you don't mind. Maybe we can make a detailed & proper list someday. :D

@hamaji, @daya malik  Imagine Yoo Heeyeol invite em to sing duet on sketchbook. They might pull of a Norah Jones and Michael Buble there. Bless our eyes and ears..lol

9 minutes ago, Rachel Tan said:

Just wondering if anyone knows where to watch KGE's film - Canola/Grandma Gye-choon with english subtitles?? Have been searching everywhere on Google but to no avail :bawling::bawling::bawling: and i really want to watch it so bad!!!

Please do share if you know!! 

THANK YOU :heart:

I watched it here, tho sometimes the sub seems funny. But, it's the only site that we could rely on. https://f9movies.com/film/memories-of-the-sword-7197/watching.html

• Like 6

My gosh. I haven't been back on this shipper's thread since Jan 29th. And THERE ARE NOW OVER 100 PAGES since my last visit. DAEBAK! This is really the thread to be! The main thread has been so quiet lately, especially with the drama related to the D-cut. :(

Do we know if KGE has broken up with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named? I feel like I have a mean streak in me for wishing this to happen.

I'm just waiting for the day when news about a certain new couple splash across headlines. XD

At the moment, it does appear that GY has no time to do anything other than film commercials. What about KGE? Has she been in as many commercials? I believe that there is a Lancôme lipstick commercial which she has been in recently? 

• Like 10

If you want to understand why she was selected for the role in 'The Muse' and how even her father supported her decision, watch this episode. I would say she is a very level headed and mature woman. It takes a lot of guts to film a movie with this storyline, much less, for her first movie. Bravo! She talks about her dad at the 1h 8m mark. 

@hairuchii 

Pay attention to the ending... haha

• Like 19

@deara @nearseaCouldn't write it better than you guys about KGE's role on A Muse. Shall I add, the fact that she got so many best new actress awards speaks for itself. And yes @NRGchick, i love how KGE is a very mature and level headed woman. I'm not wrong for stanning this girl!

And btw, just notice that we reached 100 passengers on board on our Gonggo ship!!! *doing Euntak celebrating dance*

Here, Gong Ji Chul and Kim Go Eun doing a face time to celebrate it! #inmydelulumind:lol:

Photo_Grid_1486906949211.jpg

"Go Eun-ah, oppa is happy that so many people are cheering on us, shall we make it official?"

Photo_Grid_1486906755748.jpg

"Oppa, I'm sleepy.... but...let's wait a bit... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Mwahahaha, I'm so cornyㅋㅋㅋ Sorry. But joke aside, you two can take your time. We will always cheer on you! :D

6 hours ago, con8 said:

HAS ANYONE WATCH A MUSE (EUNGYO)?

I WATCHED IT YESTERDAY. DAMN,GO EUN,HOW TO UNSEE THOSE???

Me.. and im still in shock, shes such a brave one to be able to pull it off. I dont recomment it for someone under 18. Or if youre curious just dont if youre not mature enough..

She really had that killer smile. And watch Goblin and again and again...:glasses:

TNv7hC.jpg

• Like 9

5 hours ago, madmonika said:

Stumbled upon this video while wandering around Youtube, and couldn't help but staring at her gorgeousness. Don't even know the meaning of the captions, but she's jinjja jinjja jinjja beautiful!

And our Gong Ji Chul approves itㅋㅋㅋ

Cr to owner

Love this video you posted which i took it out LOL...Note: Cosmo posted it on Dec 20, 2016 and I found Chinese fans translated the questions (in spoiler), and i put my translation from Chinese to English below... see if we find any new things!

Spoiler

Q:金高恩ni最近听什么音乐?  
朴孝信的歌
Q:平时吃得最多的饮食是什么?
糖醋??(这个看不清楚:bawling:
Q:没有行程的时候主要去哪里?
KTV
Q:没有化妆的时候最在意的部分是?
皮肤细纹(这个也不确切:crazy:
Q:最喜欢的口红颜色是?
和嘴唇色接近的颜色(下面写的那个布吉岛什么意思)
(声明:渣渣翻译随便看看,不要认真:crazy:

Credit: Baidu 

Q: What music is Kim Go Eun-ni listening recently?
Songs from Park Hyo Shin

Q: What kind of diet do you usually eat the most?
Sweet and sour ?? (can't see well :bawling:)

Q: When you don't have any scheduled work, where do you usually go?
KTV

Q: Which part are you most concerned when you don't have makeup on?
Skin fine lines (not so sure about this one :crazy:)

Q: What is your favourite lipstick colour?
A color close to my lip color (KGE wrote Phuket underneath & Chinese fans has no idea what that means....)
(Chinese Fan Statement: Don't take the translation too seriously coz wasn't so sure with most of the answers :crazy:)

Edited by lorac529
fine-tuned the translation a bit
  • Like 15

There is nothing new for our couple. Try to find something relevant :D

You might all know the yellow potato BTS, GY tried to give hot pack to GE and GE gave it to LDW.  GY took it back and GE reminds him the camera is on then he said we will cut this part off. At the end even GE is joking but he still looks unhappy. (For me, he didn't "pretend" to be mad...)

Spoiler

da4OVVl.jpg

0WUZWdY.jpg

p94fgXE.jpg

hg8qxcs.jpg

Try to compare to the making video of "The Age of Shadows", it is too short to see the difference, but if someone can give us some insights, that would be nice.:D:D

First he checks if the camera is on, then  he told to HJM that it is cold, give her the hot pack. HJM feels embarrassed and ask to cut this part off ^_^ (from 0:56)

In the last part, GY and another actor are teasing her by zipper her jacket. 01:28.

Spoiler

8nRfs7w.jpg

U6wpjTV.png

gTz7t3G.jpg

032tovw.png

BTW, GY is so charming in this movie, the style is quite fit him.

51 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

Lastly, @sooyoungdaebak I want to give you loads of hearts for all the wonderful gifs you made.  May I have GY do that for me by taking one out from his pocket?  Click here (a new material for you to use in this thread!!!) .  

Also, i saw the V Live Talk of GY here, he's so sweet singing happy birthday and cooking for JDY the 2nd time.  I'm sure he'll do that for GE too!!! 

Photo Credits: Weibo satoshina

Thanks for sharing the v Live. He is so so so sweet to cook for JDY.  

• Like 22

@lorac529 Anything for you, chingu!! You're so sweet to like my gifs mucho mucho!  *fingers hearteu* 

Gahhhh that VLive!! That's my idea of creating a gif where GY said GE loves his Braised Chicken...lmao. Does this man really exists??? 

@yayaling000 LOL...he surely got jealous GE took care of DW using his hot pack...sooo cute this namchin! Cracks me up seeing him all sulky...lol. 

• Like 9