[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

14 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I'll take ghosts too. Especially that blonde one in the show. Dang he was hot, I wish they would have credited him so I can insta stalk him.

Ikr! I wish he had taken a pic and post it on Insta, like the cafe guy. 

Btw, anyone has the link for Goblin main Soompi thread? I can't find it at google. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ribbonbii said:

I just want to thank you @maryofbethany and @lorac529 for taking time out of their daily life to gift us shippers with subtitles :wub: Take all of time you guys need since this shipper won't be going any where :heart:

@ribbonbii haha thanks for your kind words. @lorac529 is handling the harder part of the job, to sub right into the video is harder, as you have to find the right second/min to add into the caption. and she has to proofread my translation, whether is it smooth- or making senses. after all, we are all not really native English or native chinese speaking. there's just limitation to what we can do. (i am not mainland chinese.)

i guess it is better to wait for her actual insert of the sub into the video, will make better sense,. post here, because really nothing to looked forward to, since Phuket canceled is so discouraging.

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@lorac529 felt so bad, to drag so long. i guess i can concentrate already.. i wasn't able to go beyond the last 4 eps, so i rewatch the last 4 eps and was tied up with CNY visitations. ... hope to speed up from now on.. realising. since i translate from mandarin, it may not be that accurate, if anyone knows Korean, and found any words misused, do changed and enlighened, then send the edited sentence of words to lorac529, i stand very readily willing to be corrected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw-6BZltxIA&feature=youtu.be&t=109

anyway, did it, from 12:00 to 24:00. some parts i felt that chinese translation is "off", don't make sense. so correct it as you goes...
see spoiler, because it is long...

Reveal hidden contents

12:00, H (Host): Now let’s us official proceed to talk about the drama.

12:20, YSJ: Knetizens’ response say contents very lame! Lucky they said it’s everyone’s, I almost thought they referring to me alone. (All stars laughed in surprised)

12:30, H:    Let’s officially discuss about the drama.

12:34, H:    What are the diff reasons why each of you take on your roles in Goblin? You may share your heart-felt thoughts, share bts stories, or any interactions regarding your co-leads, all are well come to be shared here.

12:48, H:    Since GongYoo-si is holding the mic, then let’s start with GongYoo-si then.

12:53, GY: It’s because we are told to hold the mic, that’s why I hold the mic…

12:55, H:    Anyway, as well you start sharing….

12:57, H:    It’s been a long while, after 4 years, then I return to the small screen (drama) to meet everybody. No matter how, because this character is not a mortal human being. Thus, I’m quite anxious, and quite burdened. (Upon this point GongGo OTP looked at each other as he continued sharing…) When I discussed with writernim, I can sensed her passion and enthusiasm towards this project.

13:20, GY: I strongly felt her trust towards all her casts, and is moved. Besides, the PD has been very weel received and popular in all his past works. Thus I trusted both of them truly utterly. Since now as I am about to enter into my forties, I sincerely accept it… (was he looking at GE right at this point.. vision is facing downwards instead of facing far-straight towards Host’s direction…)

13:43, DW: How depressing a topic it is! (GY laughed out loud.)

13:52, GY: I was thinking when I am still active or agile physically now, I can still take on such a fantasy genre drama for everyone.

14:00, GY: I was troubled and pondered a while, then have I decided.

14:06, H: (asking DW) How do you personally find this Goblin project?

14:16, DW: Just like Gongyoo, of cause I trust PD and writernim very much.

14:23, DW: just now we did mentioned that even Gongyoo also felt that I am not bad in acting as Grim Reaper. Truth is, it started as I first expressed interest in getting this role, because I felt that I liked the roles a lot.

14:40, DW: Besides, in coming plots, I’ll be having an interesting loveline with In-Na. Do support us and look forward to the upcoming plots.

14:48: But just now we heard the response saying “very lame”, make me felt much burdened. So why don’t we all do this separately individually?

14:55, GY: Don’t.. don’t… don’t. Actually in the past I did a V APP before, we never emphazied that it must be entertaining.

15:00, DW: of cause, of cause.

15:02: The crucial matter is that we sincerely discuss about the project.

15:06: Now their comments at VAPP started to say “Very interesting” already.

15:10: Out Press-con which was held recently, as LIVE streaming. That’s why we wanted to discuss topis not treated during the Press-Con.

15:12, GY: in the first place, we should answer according to the questions submitted.

15:15, DW, Ok, understood already. Well then, Yoo In-Na, have you any special thoughts regarding this project?

15:26, DW: let’s settled this individually, let’s individually say whatever we want to say…. Yoo In-na, how did you decided to take on this drama?
(GY in background: we need to do this for 30 mins?)

15:30, DW: Come, let everyone has his own Vid-Cam? Each shall say whatever he/she wanted to say….

15:38: Come, let’s go… Go to that room over there….

15:43, YIN: Me, of cause I very much wanted to participate in both PD and Writernim’s project.

15:53, YIN: I was among the last few to be casted in.

15:55, YIN: That’s why I already know who else are already casted in, & what kind of roles/characters are involved.

16:04, YIN: by then, I’ve already felt that this project going to be a huge-hit, and will be very interesting. Since I was having these thoughts, and the degree of trusts, there’s just no reason why should I turn it down.

16:17, H: YIN’s speech has a lot of k-k-k-

16:27, YIN: are you teasing me?

16:26, H: oh no, don’t pressurize yourself.

16:28, H: let’s listen to Kim Go Eun’s thoughts?

16:36, GE: I’m also almost like that, wow…… so pressurized.

16:42: I also utterly trust Writernim and PD-nim.

16:45, GE: Actually when right at the beginning when GongYoo-sunbaenim has decided to join the casts,
I was already thoroughly curious as to whom shall the Main Female protagonist be offered to cast in, because it has been ages then he finally decided to return to the small scene dramas.

16:57, GE: shortly after that, I received the notice of the invitation to join the casts.

17:00, GE: Felt so amazing! Because right from the beginning I am a Gongyoo-si’s fan. (she turned to face GY completely. GY lean back, with a gratified expression on his face…)

17:03, GE: following that, DongWook-sunbaenim, In-na sunbaenim, and also SungJae-si, also one after the other, confirmed being casted in.

17:15, GE: so I felt my decision to join in the casts, should not be a mistake!

17:24, H: So now, lastly it’s our Yook SungJae’s turn to speak.

17:27, H: Drama, Goblin’s attracting factor, & your reason of joining the casts.

17:30, DH; attracting factor…. Huh. I, when I first read the confirmed casts-list, I’ve already thinking to myself, Wow, if I can act together with them, definitely can learn a lot of things from them.

17:45, DW: why you look at our expressions?

17:50, GY: compared to GE’s speech just now, you’re even more spirited. (GE burst into another round of laughters/giggling.)

17:56, DW: We have just heard Kim GoEun revealed herself that she was originally a “Gongyoo-sunbaenim’s fan. (GY laugh so obviously pleased with what he heard.)

18:00, SJ: oh, I’ve an older sister too, who specially loved both of you, and is a true fan of both of you for a very long time ago.

YIN: actually all the ladies in our country basically are fans of both of you.

18:13, SJ: yes, yes.  That’s why I must really join in to act. (said her name is Sun-hyo)

18:20, DW: Gong yoo, why don’t you say something to YSJ’s sister? (Gongyoo pointed to himself like saying “wae”? why me, why not yourself also, and point back at DW.

18:30, GY: Sun-Hyo-si, How are you? Don’t know whether you are watching this right now? But am very happy to be able to talk to you like this manner.

18:36: May I ask about your age?
(YSJ said: borne in 1992.)

18:40, GY: Oh, very young. Nice to meet you.

18:43, GY: by looking at Sung Jae, can tell that you should be really pretty too. Welcome to come and witnessing the filming any time, at our filming sites. Thank you.

18:52, YIN: LDW, you too, as well say something to my sister, Oppa, you say something to my sister, she is call Anna.

18:57, DW: Anna? Anna is how old?

19:00: My sister already has a child.
(DW: really?)

19:04, DW: Wish that you will become a very good mother. Welcome to our filming sites.  Please do love and support Goblin. Thank You.

19:13, H: Up till now we have yet to really ask any question, but the chemistry is already so amazingly well displayed. Moreover, the characteristics and roles of each character are very distinctively unique described.

19:20, H: Let’s do a comparison between the artistes’ real life’s characters and the characteristics of roles they are playing in the drama.

19:27: It seems that, it (characteristics diff) has already gradually project itself well, showing forth slowly by now.

19:30: GongYoo is Goblin, DongWook is Grim Reaper.

19:40:    Let’s talk about, the comparison between the drama characters’ nature and your actual person’s real nature, has any point of differences, or any point of similarities?

19:42: May everyone describe to us.

19:47: Why is everyone seems to be eyeing each other with this expressions… haha? Let’s DW take the mic?

19:50, DW: Yes, excuse me… this mic cable has entangled with the chair’s…. (GY also stands to lift up his own chair’s legs to help as DW worked to untwine the cable….

19:58, DW: huh, Grim Reaper, hmm… (right at this moment, GY and GE seems to be engaged in some behind screen conversation, GY & GE smiled at each other hereafter… as DW continued.. ) Should we individually describe each other’s characteristics, let’s each talk about the others?

20:04, DH: Let me introduce Sunny-si now.

20:09, YIN: Noo……..

20:11, DW: should I not say then? Oh, I’ll only speak positive comments, moreover this is right before the camera right?

20:13, YIN: Beause I have yet to find any smiliarities between Sunny and myself….oppa, did you find any closeness yet?

20:19, DW; No, if you yourself cannot identify, how would I then? Ahaha, then, what should I say?

20:27, DW: I find that Sunny is more impulsive, the drama character is more impulsive, Also, self-imposing (strong-willed, aggressive?) very strong.

20:33: this is her unique strength, her strong characteristics.

20:38: but in real lives, YIN is a more gentle person.

20:40: she, listen to others’ advises, taking care of others well, is a very nice person.
(GY looked at GE smiling sheepishly…. Wae?)

20:48, YIN; Thank you.

20:50, DW: How about this analysis?

20:54, H: Who should be next to share? (Right then, GY picked up the mic, obviously very zealous to speak, with a trace of cheekiness here… he’s up to something?)

20:57, GY: Between GoEun and the Drama’s EunTak’s similarities is: very cheerful. This characteristic stand out most identically.

21:10, GY: Differences? Compared to Euntak, GE is smarter? (OTP looked at each other…)

21:16, GY: not bad right? (Asking GE directly). Then continue from here, now talk about myself…. (Pointed to the mic infront of GE, hahha. … controlling the situation, asking wifey to speak…)

21:27, GE: firstly, Goblin….. (Break into a pause….)

21:32 (GY doesn’t help at all, put his arm rested across at the back of her chair, she instantly break into giggles nervously ….. break into this embarrassed giggles again, embarrassed of topics? Or of closeness?... goosh, he leaned forward…..)

21:36, GE: you keep praising me until, I don’t know what to say any more…. (she turned back to face him to whine…. As he literally turned to face her directly in such closeness, as they looked at each other…. Then, she turned back to face the audience in disguise of her awkwardness.

21:40, GE: Because he usually don’t really flatter me.

21:42 (upon that, the cheeky Goblin straightened himself with a broad grin, withdrawn his extended arm from top of her chair.)

21:46, GE: Goblin and GongYoo Sunbaenim identical point is…..

21:55: First, the way he likes to have fun joking in the show on-screen, on-screen when said his lines with EunTak he always jokes and playing around, in reality off-screen it’s the same too on the filming sites interaction with others. (GY nodding his heads in agreement….)

22:15: and the differences is…..       

22:18, H: Is it that he seldom praise people? Is this how GoEun’s feels?

22:24, GE; That differences…. The differences…..

22:26, GE: much younger……

22:28, GY: Goblin is 900 over years old right! (GY nodded his head….)

22:33, GE: much younger… beside this, Goblin spoke (to Euntak) in a very cold/indifference mannerism….

22.42: Gongyoo-sunbaenim is much more warm/comfy.

22:48, GE: Not bad right, GongYoo-sunbaenim. (GE & GY looked at each other quickly in breathe of relief that this section is done with.)

22:50, GY: not bad….yeah, really not bad. (Nodded in approval.)

22:54, YIN: First, Dongwook in real life is also very attractive.

23:06: the differences between LDW and the Grim Reaper…

23:11: Grim Reaper is that kind of man who loves to joke around… Oppa DongWook is an interesting person. (Immediately did a Hi-5 with Dongwook at the end of her speech.)

23:27, H: YSJ is the last.

23:32, DW: Lastly, let me talk about SJ. YSJ is the one who’s in real life most resembled his on screen’s character.

23:42: As lively, as cute and as fresh as he is. Esp. when I watched the preview….

23:49: There’s once during an outdoor filming incident… I said before right: you’re really very smart-looking.

23:52: During the viewing of the preview, I suddenly popped up this sentence, because, really, he looks very bright, very innocent….

23:59: Truly youthfulness is really great! Yes, it’s like this!

24:00, H: We just heard everyone spoke about each other’s differences and similarities in real life and drama’s characters. Goblin’s plot and characters’ crafting overall is really unique and rare (not common).

Thank you for your translating this. really appreciate your effort for us here:wub:

:heart:

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

GE: Actually when right at the beginning when GongYoo-sunbaenim has decided to join the casts, I was already thoroughly curious as to whom shall the Main Female protagonist be offered to cast in, because it has been ages then he finally decided to return to the small scene dramas.

GE: shortly after that, I received the notice of the invitation to join the casts.

GE: Felt so amazing! Because right from the beginning I am a Gongyoo-si’s fan. (she turned to face GY completely. GY lean back, with a gratified expression on his face…)

cr: Maryofbethany and lorac529

Ommo, seems someone is interested and keeps herself updated with her crush's project!!! :wub:

*ANYONE want to repost the interview on IG, GIVE CREDITS!!!*

She's really straightfoward lol she made GY flutter. Did she know He's adore her? And she said that ... im sure at that moment GY was fly high to the sky lol:D

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

GE: Actually when right at the beginning when GongYoo-sunbaenim has decided to join the casts, I was already thoroughly curious as to whom shall the Main Female protagonist be offered to cast in, because it has been ages then he finally decided to return to the small scene dramas.

GE: shortly after that, I received the notice of the invitation to join the casts.

GE: Felt so amazing! Because right from the beginning I am a Gongyoo-si’s fan. (she turned to face GY completely. GY lean back, with a gratified expression on his face…)

cr: Maryofbethany and lorac529

Ommo, seems someone is interested and keeps herself updated with her crush's project!!! :wub:

*ANYONE want to repost the interview on IG, GIVE CREDITS!!!*

Awww. Did this happen on the second presscon? When GE changed her outfit? I have watched the second presscon but without subtitles. Can anyone tell me which part of the presscon is this? Like from what time? Thank you!

GE is indeed updated on GY's projects. She's a GY fangirl like all of us here. :wub:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

16:45, GE: Actually when right at the beginning when GongYoo-sunbaenim has decided to join the casts,
I was already thoroughly curious as to whom shall the Main Female protagonist be offered to cast in, because it has been ages then he finally decided to return to the small scene dramas.

16:57, GE: shortly after that, I received the notice of the invitation to join the casts.

17:00, GE: Felt so amazing! Because right from the beginning I am a Gongyoo-si’s fan. (she turned to face GY completely. GY lean back, with a gratified expression on his face…)

17:03, GE: following that, DongWook-sunbaenim, In-na sunbaenim, and also SungJae-si, also one after the other, confirmed being casted in.

17:15, GE: so I felt my decision to join in the casts, should not be a mistake!

17:24, H: So now, lastly it’s our Yook SungJae’s turn to speak.

17:27, H: Drama, Goblin’s attracting factor, & your reason of joining the casts.

17:30, DH; attracting factor…. Huh. I, when I first read the confirmed casts-list, I’ve already thinking to myself, Wow, if I can act together with them, definitely can learn a lot of things from them.

17:45, DW: why you look at our expressions?

17:50, GY: compared to GE’s speech just now, you’re even more spirited. (GE burst into another round of laughters/giggling.)

17:56, DW: We have just heard Kim GoEun revealed herself that she was originally a “Gongyoo-sunbaenim’s fan. (GY laugh so obviously pleased with what he heard.)

Thanks so much for the translation.

Somehow i have different feelings when viewing the presscon. 

I believe what GE said about she is GY's fan,
(according to the interview she mentioned she watched CP more than 10 times and act in CITT due to the director)

I can see GY's face expression is "unbelievable" when GE mentioned it in the presscon.

Then he said DW's speech is more "aggressive" and DW said "Kim GoEun revealed herself that she was originally a “Gongyoo-sunbaenim’s fan."

When i saw this, i am thinking GY is doubt about what GE's saying...(she is his fan):grimace:

Anyway, his face expression is quite interesting.

• Like 11

here old interview when kim go eun said about height difference about his co star

" Park Hae Jin is too tall. So after we shoot hugging or kiss scenes, my neck hurt so much. So in the end, he lowered his height by spreading his legs apart."

look at their height difference,same as park hae jin too,but seems like gong yoo also considerate about that.

• Like 9

she is so pretty in citt presscon,i like her ponytail long hair

Her ideal type? A tall and handsome man :wub: (although this answer refers to the question about the citt drama,she said like yoojung who is tall and handsome,we all know who is tall and handsome man right now !!)

suddenly remember she said to lee sung kyung family dont do that (reaction about kissing scene nam joo hyuk and lee sung kyung,because all of them close friends,but maybe refers also because both of njh and lsk are from YgEntertaiment)

• Like 15

On 1/29/2017 at 5:55 PM, blavender21 said:

if u saw the other posts from the other one that she followed, there were some videos as well..not to burst anyone's bubble or anything but i think i heard some men's voices and it sort of resemble HWSBD's voice...

i never shipped any couple from drama before but i guess i'm doing it this time..so hi to everyone ^^

why would HWSBD be there if he filming his new movie with kyungsoo from Exo now?? and hello i'm still new in here and since kyungsoo is my bias in exo and i heard he will filming a new movie with HWSBD call Room7.. i heard they are busy filming that movie right now and its weird if that ahjushi are following KGE to Guam since he is lead actor on the movie.. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

why would HWSBD be there if he filming his new movie with kyungsoo from Exo now?? and hello i'm still new in here and since kyungsoo is my bias in exo and i heard he will filming a new movie with HWSBD call Room7.. i heard they are busy filming that movie right now and its weird if that ahjushi are following KGE to Guam since he is lead actor on the movie.. 

You're right it was already confirmed that he didn't go with GE to Guam. Just her and her friends. 

• Like 4