[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

Hi... This post might be off topic here.... But just wanna ask, is there anyone here keen to attend Lee Dong Wook's Singapore fan meeting on 15 April 2017? I am excited LDW is coming to our little red dot. Hope that LDW will spill more beans regarding our OTP GongGo couple...( wink wink )..He is one of our most important and reliable informer  ....

Pray hard to deity that Gong Yoo will come to Singapore for fan meeting as well..

Anyone??  

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

@deara Light man a shipper! Inna a shipper too ^^ Lmao at GY repositioning himself after first bump 

press2_5.gif

Actually I pity Inna here,,in a funny way..I think GE was too nervous that she hold Inna hand the entire time,, and looks like LDW started everything and ask Inna to push GE to GY..both of them really a shipper 

• Like 12

@ghosthunt  But they don't include any Goblin casts in the list anymore :( Many Korean award ceremonies (like MAMA, and those tv station awards) don't give out the award to those who don't attend. Hopefully KCTA is different, but I really doubt so.

Anyway, it's funny (in a good way) how they all back out when one of them cannot attend, it's like those high school girl squad's "I'm not coming if you're not going" motto:D

As for GE's expression when she's asked about her bf, I have a feeling that they might no longer be together during the presscon event. Maybe that advice she came up with was from her soon-to-be boyfriend instead #thisismeskippingpills Remember GY telling her not to inhale too much helium :D, it's the same kind of health advice

Lastly, that gif when Gongyoo's helping her to walk down the stairs, somebody have to tell this gentleman how to help a lady with high heels to go down a staircase lol Normally, the man will walk down first and let the lady to hold on to him as she step down carefully. But, in this case, GY just grab GE's hand and walk down almost at the same time , poor girl almost lost her balance. Well,  if GE ever fall, he will readily catch her, so I'm not complaining that much:rolleyes:

• Like 11