[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

22 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

ioWY802PMMNzy.gif sorry i took this pic out from your post...

thanks so much @sooyoungdaebak ...you're amazing!!!!  GY: I'm flattered but I will only go if GE comes too :tongue: (and i'll leave after taking a photo with you 2 :tongue: ) btw: Did you already create a gif with GY's finger hearts? I'm afraid i've missed it!

Sorry, i've been so busy, can't comment every single posts shared here...but i'm so happy that we've keeping this thread moving!!

Lastly to @yonjo Happy happy birthday!  Here's a pic just for you.

bday.jpg

Omo! the hermit being like a seven year old kid and Go Eun being lovely.  This is awesome @lorac529

5ad4df5aa818b970e48b5f888b0d0b6649794b46

• Like 12

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Cr to uploader. 

Stuck rewatching...sigh..So genuinely happy. I believe this is KGE and GY we are seeing onscreen. 

Kyaaa, mod sorry to quote video, but agree that this scene is seriously GE and GY moment! And the whole minitrip scene! The nose touching, the contract bickering, the popo attack, why you director had to cut those scene? I want to see a lot more of them being themselves. Let me be in my delulu, but I refuse to believe this is not GE and GY. I can't believe this is only acting. Nooooo, too sweet, too romantic, too sincere, too real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ #nowgivememypills :lol: 

And I notice Kim Shin's smiles are also very similiar with GY's smile mwahaha...Was he even acting? I think he's just being himself as GY ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't spot the difference! I don't know if my brain is manipulating me or not, but this is my reality ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

giphy.gif(KIM SHIN)

giphy.gif(GONG YOO)

giphy.gif(KIM SHIN)

Cr to owner

#stilldelulu #goingbacktomentalhospital

thanks @sooyoungdaebak ...please take your time :blush:

Just find something interesting from Baidu (Click here)

In Dokkaebi drama, we've GE eating the lollipop.  In real life, GY used to eat a lot.  He showed his decayed tooth in "The Jeju Island DVD - Eat.Sing.Gong Yoo" (Oct 2011) and shared that he loves sweets.  And among the sweets, Chinese fan shared GY used to love eating lollipops (probably not anymore coz he's so careful about his diet now.)

gy_sweets.jpg

• Like 24

Not sure if someone has shared this, Yong Goo's voice is the warmest thing for today :)

Happy Valentine everyone :heart:

Since it's Valentine, i wish they (TVN or whatever magazines) could release some photos (example TVN can show us some sweet bts photos?) or videos to celebrate it 

• Like 14