[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

In August 2016, it was confirmed by Kim's representatives that she is dating fellow actor labelmate Shin Ha-kyun however they broke up by October 2016.[23][24][25][26][27] In Janurary 2017, it was confirmed through an insider source that Guardian: The Lonely and Great God co-star Gong Yoo and Kim Go-Eun have been dating since November 2016. Go-Eun later confirmed this through a social media post on January 22, 2017 with a picture of her with Gong Yoo, stating that she was grateful and happy for the relationship.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Go-eun

wikipedia seems up to date???

• Like 8

I think there's another reason why we're  #GoingToHell

It's not because we wish a breakup to happen between Go Eun and HWSBD.

It's those kissing gifs, battle of the bulges and arousal talks that will seal our fate, hahahaha.  But instead of going to hell, we'll be in the gutter for now.

Just kidding, keep those gifs coming.  I enjoy them.

And please, no more photos of HWSBD.  Ugh!  That heart-shaped chest hair is so gross!  I will never be able to unsee that.  I'm not being a meanie, it's just my natural reaction to something that doesn't look good at all.

• Like 12

Just be careful with wikipedia news. It can be edited by anyone. 

I know that we wish very much for them to be together but this can create a very adverse reaction. We have already seen those netizen comments.

ygHb6s.png

LDW knows something is brewing. Unless he is in love with Gong Yoo himself. LOL. *I don't think GY minds KGE touching him*

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, o10orio said:

I think there's another reason why we're  #GoingToHell

It's not because we wish a breakup to happen between Go Eun and HWSBD.

It's those kissing gifs, battle of the bulges and arousal talks that will seal our fate, hahahaha.  But instead of going to hell, we'll be in the gutter for now.

Just kidding, keep those gifs coming.  I enjoy them.

And please, no more photos of HWSBD.  Ugh!  That heart-shaped chest hair is so gross!  I will never be able to unsee that.  I'm not being a meanie, it's just my natural reaction to something that doesn't look good at all.

LOL,... I can't unsee that, it'll forever engrave in my head.....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, autumn93 said:

I tried zooming in and slowing down the clip but I still don't see it *rubs eyes* (sorry for the low quality)

giphy.gif

This what i like see she kiss him back, and this clip isnt KGE kiss him not he kiss her ayeee our girl become an expert now . Well thanks to Mr. Gong Yoo :wub:

If anyone notice, after their first kiss in hotel as they look eachother before KGE jumps on him. Gong Yoo looks high (i dont know how to explained in english arrghh) and his eyes .....it seems he's not there. I think Pdnim said ..ok cut before he feels enough  lol 

• Like 21

I read a post about Riu Hwayoung auditioned for the role “Sunny” in Goblin.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/yoo-in-nas-role-in-goblin-was-originally-given-to-hwayoung

Just something is coming to my mind so would like to write it down.
At least 4 actresses (+ After School NaNa, Hello VenusNara and YIN) auditioned for this role. So you can image there should be plenty of actresses would like to take this opportunity to play JET in Goblin since Goblin definitely be the hottest drama (GY+ KES + Director) .

We know GE can act for sure. However, how come GE receives the invitation to discuss with KES only “once” then she is approved by KES. It seems she gets the role easily? (At least, I didn’t remember if there is any news about other actress auditioned for this role. Correct me if I am wrong.)

LDW, even he is always be a man lead in many dramas for many years, he is trying very hard to persuade KES to let him play GR. (He even took the same flight with KES in order to persuade KES to let him in Goblin) 

Share more analysis from @happysmile89  in here before. 

Spoiler
On 2017/2/7 at 0:09 PM, happysmile89 said:

So, thanks to @ludadeer's insights (even without evidence) and all articles, along with the timeline of casting, I do believe that GY was the one who "casted" GE to the drama, or was the most influencing one to make it happen.

- GE did not have a slightest idea about being cast in Goblin even after GY confirmed his role, only until some time after that she got the invitation in surpised (as she said in PC that she was wondering who would be the main actress :D). Shouldn't the main roles be invited around the same time or at least be considered beforehand, so that they will have an idea of who they will be acting with when deciding to join the drama or not ? I found this timeline very convenient for GY to do a little deed to make GE his Goblin bride B).

- As @sooyoungdaebak said, since popular, KES only had many big actress stars to act in her dramas (HJW, PSH, SHK ...). We can see her desire to cast A-listed stars as she pursued GY for 5 years. And for such a big project as this Goblin (10-year anniversary of TVN), I think she's going for A-listed actresses as well (we can see second main leads are LDW and YIN - well-knows names too). So, GE is a really rare case and rather small name compared to others. May be that's why she seemed quite shy and nervous (less confident and cheerful as her personality is) during the PC ? (don't be girl you're the most suitable for Ji Eun Tak, be strong !). So to conclude I think GY really had some power in it.

- Why after 5 years of refusing GY finally accepted KES's offer? I think because he read the script, found out the role of JET fit GE so well and maybe he was "bribed" that he can recommend/choose the leading actress to act with him ? Just a delulu thought though :).

And then God bless us with our beloved GongGo couple :wub:. Thank you GY ajussi. 

• Like 24

4 hours ago, autumn93 said:

I remember someone mentioning watching the hotel kiss in reverse and since I don't think we ever got to see those gifs, I decided to make them to see how it would look...WARNING: You May Catch on Fire from These Gifs :tongue:

1) Do these faces kisses look more sensual or is that just me?

giphy.gif

2) GE's really into it :D

giphy.gif

3) Lots of sucking of the lips

giphy.gif

their kisses are still burning hot even in reverse WOW!!! :wub:

• Like 16

Does anyone have a Wikipedia account?? Pretty sure whatever that was written there is NOT true and I'm praying that someone will remove it fast before anyone else sees  :( 

Just removed the information from her wikipedia. Will be removing the info from HWSBD's page as well.

Spoiler

I just checked who was the "kind" soul who added this false info....I recognized the name and I'm pissed:angry:

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Crazy Shippers on IG, PLEASE don't post that Wiki information. And PLEASE don't tag Hodu, Soop, TVN, Dispatch, KGE and so on! Don't make things worse for this couple, especially for GE! 

GIVE THEM SPACE!!!

Control yourself and have some dignity! 

#PassOnThisMessageToThosePeeps #PublicAnnouncement 

I saw that wiki page last edited 10 hrs ago by this guy: Kimvdc

is he really the one who edit those info on KGE page? I remember encounter this user name also in the chat room used during hallyuvote between Goblin vs Swag Couple, and he/she support Goblin. 

13 minutes ago, brokencovenants said:

Does anyone have a Wikipedia account?? Pretty sure whatever that was written there is NOT true and I'm praying that someone will remove it fast before anyone else sees  :( 

Maybe @janeeta can help? I remember she mentioned she has an account there.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, yayaling000 said:

I read a post about Riu Hwayoung auditioned for the role “Sunny” in Goblin.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/yoo-in-nas-role-in-goblin-was-originally-given-to-hwayoung

Just something is coming to my mind so would like to write it down.
At least 4 actresses (+ After School NaNa, Hello VenusNara and YIN) auditioned for this role. So you can image there should be plenty of actresses would like to take this opportunity to play JET in Goblin since Goblin definitely be the hottest drama (GY+ KES + Director) .

We know GE can act for sure. However, how come GE receives the invitation to discuss with KES only “once” then she is approved by KES. It seems she gets the role easily? (At least, I didn’t remember if there is any news about other actress auditioned for this role. Correct me if I am wrong.)

LDW, even he is always be a man lead in many dramas for many years, he is trying very hard to persuade KES to let him play GR. (He even took the same flight with KES in order to persuade KES to let him in Goblin) 

Share more analysis from @happysmile89  in here before. 

Hide contents

I agree too..and some comments from some knets before said same thing.. wonder where they get those info..how come some of them would comment that GY recommended her.. just funny that many names were mentioned to play Sunny role but no list of name audition for ET role.  I do believe too that GY really recommend her

• Like 17

57 minutes ago, violetpetal said:

I saw that wiki page last edited 10 hrs ago by this guy: Kimvdc

is he really the one who edit those info on KGE page? I remember encounter this user name also in the chat room used during hallyuvote between Goblin vs Swag Couple, and he/she support Goblin. 

I have removed it. The user kept stirring up trouble in the chatroom with swag couple fans (and caused some hostility there as a result)  :angry: I'm pretty sure he/she is a troll and not a legit fan. Someone else has removed the info from HWSBD's page already. Whoever you are, thank you!! 

57 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@brokencovenants Phew!!! So glad you're able to remove it from her page! Great job, chingu! Is that nugu who posted it someone we know?? On Soompi or IG....

A "fan" from the chatroom at hallyuvote.

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, brokencovenants said:

Just removed the information from her wikipedia. Will be removing the info from HWSBD's page as well.

Reveal hidden contents

I just checked who was the "kind" soul who added this false info....I recognized the name and I'm pissed:angry:

Bravo @brokencovenants and @sooyoungdaebak for the quick actions, I was shocked to read those kind of unconfirmed (false or not we can't say right) information on Wiki. Wiki is never a trustworthy source of info. I can't understand what is that person's intention in doing that. Even though that person might be a GongGo shipper but his action was so stupid. Glad that was cleared up.

• Like 10

omg it scares the hell out of me. I'm afraid that those close minded knetz are going to bashed her in social media because of this. Compare to the other cast GE is way too chill now. Hoping that it has nothing to do with these rumours. Who ever edit that info on wiki, why why why wae wae war wae why would you have to do that. Atleast for now we can't fully trust any resource until we got official statement from GE agency. Ive seen several crazy articles saying that she deleted all her post with SHK, the funny thing is we don't even get an official statement wether or not he was coming with her at that time. She deleted her previous account due to prevent rumours, correct me if i'mwrong. So i'm afraid every single day that she might delete her post again or the worst delete her account. Please dont!!! 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, aytnihc19 said:

omg it scares the hell out of me. I'm afraid that those close minded knetz are going to bashed her in social media because of this. Compare to the other cast GE is way too chill now. Hoping that it has nothing to do with these rumours. Who ever edit that info on wiki, why why why wae wae war wae why would you have to do that. Atleast for now we can't fully trust any resource until we got official statement from GE agency. Ive seen several crazy articles saying that she deleted all her post with SHK, the funny thing is we don't even get an official statement wether or not he was coming with her at that time. She deleted her previous account due to prevent rumours, correct me if i'mwrong. So i'm afraid every single day that she might delete her post again or the worst delete her account. Please dont!!! 

Agreed! Go Eun doesn't have a lot of rabid fans compared to other actors/actresses to protect her from haters yet. There was already the richard simmons show that went down during CITT (which she got hate for), the last thing she needs right now is getting more haters when she just finished a successful project. Thank you @scarlite08 for pointing out the edit on Wiki! Had it not been for you, I'm sure some fans on IG would have caused it to blow up somehow....  

Either way, we need to ensure that these false (and unconfirmed) rumors are to be shut down immediately if possible until they are proven to be confirmed #goeunprotectionsquad :D I will be sure to keep a lookout for their wiki pages the next few days....

• Like 16