[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

45 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

1s1Sc8RikVSvK.gif

Lol...things we say or tease our namchin just to hear what they are willing to do for us! Bahahaha....

**** Note: This gif is just for fun. Anyone takes it seriously can join us at mental hospital...:lol: *** 

This is GOLD! I can already imagine it happening hahahahahahaha

I really love this thread, always making my day :D

• Like 11

I know this is out of topic,but I am sincerely hoping that these two wonderful girls will make a performance someday. They both are adorably charming in their own way and you just can't resist. LSK is great with piano and drums, KGE with the guitar( i'm sure that that is not the only thing she can play). Both are great in singing, gosh I'm hoping too much, oh well a girl can dream right?haha.

Can I add one more to my hoping list? 

Here's to hoping that if KGE and LSK will ever have a duet, can they make Gongyoo as the singer.hahaa.

• Like 14

53 minutes ago, janeeta said:

We all saw how possessive GY got over that hot-pack with LDW and KGE. I imagine this convo has already happened :D 

BTW we need to fund a new ward at the Delulu Mental Hospital, we've gotten a lot of new patients on this thread :) Welcome all!

and let's not forget the BR scene hahaha gong yoo is definitely not happy :lol:

Thank you! Yes, we need more wards cos our delulu family will get bigger! :wink:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, madmonika said:

Presenting our brand new business line:lol:

Spoiler

Photo_Grid_1486610329483.jpg

(Mwahahaha, it's so tacky but I love these two so much!:D:D #goingbacktomentalhospital)

I can't help laughing when seeing this. The best quality honey product in the world.

10 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

KGEs singing voice is A++ 

Reveal hidden contents

Her voice is also like her acting, very various and unique. She gives different to her role/. singing. 
It is also a pity that she didn't sing in the Goblin OST.. The songs she is singing in wedding scenes of EP7 is also very beautiful.

5 hours ago, goblin2017 said:

can't get enough of her. Touch her whenever possible

Spoiler

For touching her, it is even more obvious when they film the movie theater scene , it is not necessary for him to hug her so tightly, it is more like he intense to do so.

GY said "Don't do this too often as it is not good to health" to her a very very soft and tender voice + gaze.
Don't forget that he smokes a lot so it shows He takes care of her so much, more than himself :heart:
I am also melting even i just watched it from the video.:wub:

@rnia93 Thanks for posting the lyrics, it is a song about sad but beautiful love story. Just like Goblin..

• Like 12

aneong chingus!

OMG  I missed the fun... it's my work fault! :angry:

thanks chingu @sooyoungdaebak, your GIFs are the BEST! 1000x thumbs up!!!

the first time i saw it  I thought the eng sub are real... lol I search the original video to verify...lol

goblin otp are really my happy pills right now...

question... do you know where can i DL goblin OST? can you please PM me the link I've been searching it but until now i haven't find the right link... Thank you in advance

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, hamaji said:

what that K-netizen said? don't touch Gong Yoo??!!

hmmmm, let see...

damn those k-nettizen are so immature :expressionless:

kudos @sooyoungdaebak for her precious gifs and @madmonika for her Gonggo business card i'm sure as heaven the business will do so damn well. i mean GY honey is :heart: or GE? can't tell the difference :D *ignoreme*

gifs not mine

Someone said that on GoEun ig "dont touch Gong Yoo" i was like buahahahaha!:lol: are you crazy or what!!??? .... crazy fandom :wink:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, yujien said:

aneong chingus!

the first time i saw it  I thought the eng sub are real... lol I search the original video to verify...lol

question... do you know where can i DL goblin OST? can you please PM me the link I've been searching it but until now i haven't find the right link... Thank you in advance

You can download through YouTube. Copy paste the youtube url (goblin ost you wants to download) then open mp4 converter (search on google and choose the first mp4 converter on google list) then paste the url by choose download into mp3  :)

• Like 4

Since both Gong Yoo and Go Eun have beautiful voice. I was hoping that they would sing one of the soundtrack. Gahhhh they're not. Both of them should've done it. Kyaaaaaaa~ 

43 minutes ago, linnieluu said:

The photo book is awesome :heart:

This photobook is worth the money. Loving it, can't wait for mine to come. Btw why do i feel like gong yoo have more portion on this photobook. 

17 minutes ago, yujien said:

aneong chingus!

@yujienYou can download it on k2blog look it up on google. This website has every soundtracks of goblin. If you're looking for the instrumental version, look it up on youtube. Like what @deara said. I believe those videos also have a direct link to all the soundtrack.

• Like 4

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/08/gong-yoo-voted-number-1-celebrity-valentines-day-date/

Women Vote For Top Celebrity To Have As A Valentine’s Day Date

Who wouldn’t want to go on a Valentine’s Day date with Gong Yoo?

Online survey firm PMI asked 2,050 women between the ages of 20 and 50 which male celebrities they would like to have as a date on Valentine’s Day. The top result of the survey was actor Gong Yoo, who most recently played the titular role in the popular tvN drama “Goblin.”

Gong Yoo came in first place with 20 percent of the votes and was followed by actor Park Bo Gum, who brought in 12 percent of the votes. Park Bo Gum was most recently in KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

The two actors were followed by actor Song Joong Ki (8.1 percent) of “Descendants of the Sun,” actor Lee Dong Wook (7.8 percent) of “Goblin,” and actor Kang Dong Won (7.3 percent) of the recently released movie “Master.”

Did your favorite celebrity make it into the top five?

Source (1)

883575_image2_1.jpg

everyone want pieces of him now,what are you waiting go eun ahhhh

• Like 22