[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

OMGGG!!! Chingu do you read this???? 'Cause I'm super excited now. No matter what knetz blah blah blah, i don't care, just hope they've confirmed the break-up news. And Say Helloooo, i'm new here. Ready to #goingtohell 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/kim-go-euns-instagram-deletes-traces-of.html

Article: Kim Go Eun deletes all her vacation pictures with Shin Ha Gyun? Her new SNS picture is with Gong Yoo~

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+2,174, -46] Looks like they broke up

2. [+1,840, -118] Don't touch Gong Yoo

3. [+1,569, -80] Was the blind item... true...

4. [+245, -29] As if the blind item could be true. The blind item was about how Kim Go Eun and Shin Ha Gyun broke up at the start of 'Goblin' and she hit on Gong Yoo super hard until they started dating. Then Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook started dating too and so the four of them hung out after renting out a pension... as if all that would ever happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gong Yoo would be insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally sounds like something written by a choding

5. [+174, -10] Shin Ha Gyun's pretty cool but I'm sure after working with Gong Yoo for so long, she's ready to move on to better things... At her age, feelings change super fast~

6. [+162, -13] This is why people trust blind items so much... why would she share a picture with Gong Yoo of all pictures at this timing...;;;; please not Gong Yoo... ㅜㅜ

7. [+158, -9] She wants to make something obvious, that's for sure~~

8. [+155, -11] Looks like they broke up... what is she trying to convey then? That her next boyfriend is Gong Yoo? Or that Gong Yoo belongs to her?

9. [+144, -17] If she actually broke up with her public relationship and was dating a co-star, I'm sure she'd keep it on the down low... who would be this blatant about it on SNS? Let's not create rumors over one picture...

10. [+110, -5] She actually didn't delete her pictures, she deleted her account because she got hacked and then opened it back up on the day 'Goblin' ended ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ then she uploaded that picture to thank everyone for enjoying the drama. What's the big deal;;;;;;;;?

11. [+91, -41] If she really is dating Gong Yoo, he has low standards...

12. [+88, -8] Please don't mess with Gong Yoo

13. [+86, -7] No one would really be stupid enough... trashy enough... to break up with someone and then put up a picture of their new lover like that so blatantly..

14. [+73, -5] But it's always pictures at timings like this that cause misunderstandings

15. [+64, -7] I don't know about dating Gong Yoo but it probably is over between her and Shin Ha Gyun

-

Edited by wendytrinh
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, wendytrinh said:

OMGGG!!! Chingu do you read this???? 'Cause I'm super excited now. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/kim-go-euns-instagram-deletes-traces-of.html

Article: Kim Go Eun deletes all her vacation pictures with Shin Ha Gyun? Her new SNS picture is with Gong Yoo~

4. [+245, -29] As if the blind item could be true. The blind item was about how Kim Go Eun and Shin Ha Gyun broke up at the start of 'Goblin' and she hit on Gong Yoo super hard until they started dating. Then Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook started dating too and so the four of them hung out after renting out a pension... as if all that would ever happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gong Yoo would be insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally sounds like something written by a choding

5. [+174, -10] Shin Ha Gyun's pretty cool but I'm sure after working with Gong Yoo for so long, she's ready to move on to better things... At her age, feelings change super fast~

6. [+162, -13] This is why people trust blind items so much... why would she share a picture with Gong Yoo of all pictures at this timing...;;;; please not Gong Yoo... ㅜㅜ

8. [+155, -11] Looks like they broke up... what is she trying to convey then? That her next boyfriend is Gong Yoo? Or that Gong Yoo belongs to her?

9. [+144, -17] If she actually broke up with her public relationship and was dating a co-star, I'm sure she'd keep it on the down low... who would be this blatant about it on SNS? Let's not create rumors over one picture...

10. [+110, -5] She actually didn't delete her pictures, she deleted her account because she got hacked and then opened it back up on the day 'Goblin' ended ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ then she uploaded that picture to thank everyone for enjoying the drama. What's the big deal;;;;;;;;?

13. [+86, -7] No one would really be stupid enough... trashy enough... to break up with someone and then put up a picture of their new lover like that so blatantly..

14. [+73, -5] But it's always pictures at timings like this that cause misunderstandings

15. [+64, -7] I don't know about dating Gong Yoo but it probably is over between her and Shin Ha Gyun

-

although if its true that KGE and GY date each other but after reading the comment.. i feel so down.. what's wrong if GY really date KGE? she one of a kind.. she pretty..talented.. so kind.. etc.. also not just knezt.. reading I-Fans at netizenbuzz who ship GY with GYJ.. she said GY only suit GYJ and KGE is bad.. i'm like WTF??? :wacko:

i hope this kind of news will not make anything bad happen towards GY & KGE relationship.. seriously it makes me feeling so sad reading the comment..

i need my KGE smile vitamin

tumblr_ojqy21Rrkf1v8t0bjo2_500.gif

• Like 15

@janeeta I think the Hodu&U Entertainment will soon reply or at least say something about this news. She deleted her old account and had a new one for few weeks but suddenly now it was reported. I think, she and SHK really broke up and this news just clears the way for the company confirming it. And That All I Want. I'm so bad, i know but just cant help. Shintak/GongGo is the first couple that I ship in 10 years watching drama. They've made me really delulu now

Edited by wendytrinh
  • Like 18

I remember reading here comparing KEG to GHJ. Its true in a certain way, they both get bashed by their looks. Well look where's hyo jin right now. Knetz must learned they lesson already. Talent does get you far and they get prettier as they aged. Well i dont want to see her still single in her mid 30's GY will be much older then. :D

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, wendytrinh said:

OMGGG!!! Chingu do you read this???? 'Cause I'm super excited now. No matter what knetz blah blah blah, i don't care, just hope they've confirmed the break-up news. And Say Helloooo, i'm new here. Ready to #goingtohell 

-

Actually, knetz can't prove that she broke up with SHK or she's with GY after Dokkebi. She went to Guam to spend time with HER friends. And she deleted her vacay pics because saesangs bombarded her friends IG with comments. They even commented on her selfie calling her ugly, plain and look like a toad. COME ON! This is pure speculation that she deleted it because she's dating GY. OF COURSE we want them to end up together but these Knetz don't OWN GY or who he chooses to date. WTF?!

Read the hateration article HERE

Edited by pnaysurfer84
additional comments
  • Like 16

21 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

although if its true that KGE and GY date each other but after reading the comment.. i feel so down.. what's wrong if GY really date KGE? she one of a kind.. she pretty..talented.. so kind.. etc.. also not just knezt.. reading I-Fans at netizenbuzz who ship GY with GYJ.. she said GY only suit GYJ and KGE is bad.. i'm like WTF??? :wacko:

i hope this kind of news will not make anything bad happen towards GY & KGE relationship.. seriously it makes me feeling so sad reading the comment..

i need my KGE smile vitamin

Don't be sad. They are just a bunch of jealousy morons!!!

Spoiler

I remembered how hard knetz were bashing shk when she confirmed to act alongside sjk in dots. Comments were 90% the same . The bashing continues even after the drama. It was nasty. But I'm sure they r staying strong.

Those netz didn't have a life but only able to be keyboard warriors. They are all losers.

Fm what i heard fm the real GY fans (as in real GY korean fan cafe fans), they enjoyed the OTP and they like kge lots too cos she's adorable in real life. They def do not hate her.

The haters r not GY fans but general pathetic sour grapes.

Don't get too upset!!!

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

Don't be sad. They are just a bunch of jealousy morons!!!

Hide contents

I remembered how hard knetz were bashing shk when she confirmed to act alongside sjk in dots. Comments were 90% the same . The bashing continues even after the drama. It was nasty. But I'm sure they r staying strong.

Those netz didn't have a life but only able to be keyboard warriors. They are all losers.

Fm what i heard fm the real GY fans (as in real GY korean fan cafe fans), they enjoyed the OTP and they like kge lots too cos she's adorable in real life. They def do not hate her.

The haters r not GY fans but general pathetic sour grapes.

Don't get too upset!!!

It always female actress who get bash or hate for everything while male actor get praise like a GOD... 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

i seriously don't want KGE delete her insta picture again or deactive because of this stupid knezt... 

Im not surprised if she close it again. Maybe GY would advise her to do so. Cos he himself doesn't  by the SNS idea either.

If ... Deleting her acct can give her peace, then I'll support her even it hurts. Afterall it's her life n her happiness, its not us to control her life.

As fans ..we could just wish for her happiness and support her with all our hearts.

*pray for GE's happiness*

#yesImSad

#aslongasGEishappyImFine

4 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

It always female actress who get bash or hate for everything while male actor get praise like a GOD... 

Yeah.. kor is a very sexist country... Sorry to say that....

U hardly see similar things in Hollywood!!

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, yeolniverse said:

Hello everyone! Been a silent reader since this thread started and you guys always makes my day bright. I also love seeing all your opinions and sightings about our lovely couple :) tbqh I rarely ship actors and actresses (the last couple i shipped was song joong ki and park bo young, i really love them in a werewolf boy and i'm quiet sure he has something for her back then) but my heart and soul led me here and I don't have any regrets :D

I made some gifs of our couple on their press con...

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled-6_zpslexgxern.gif

Untitled-8_zpsp11mf3va.gif

Gong Yoo being a gentleman :wub:

Untitled-5_zpswnadkb0n.gif

and my last two fav gifs of them

Untitled-7_zpsr4lqt6ks.gif

they're so in love :heart:

Untitled-4_zpskus5kj7j.gif

Reveal hidden contents

look how touchy they are, spring sure do come faster i already see flowers blooming around them :wub:

Like this soooooo much,  i learn little about human behavioural and from what i saw.....their body language is speaking (no, it's screaming) LOVE everywhere *finger crossed* hopefully not my delulu mind that's talking

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, yeolniverse said:

Hide contents

Untitled-6_zpslexgxern.gif

Untitled-8_zpsp11mf3va.gif

Gong Yoo being a gentleman :wub:

Untitled-5_zpswnadkb0n.gif

and my last two fav gifs of them

Untitled-7_zpsr4lqt6ks.gif

they're so in love :heart:

Untitled-4_zpskus5kj7j.gif

Reveal hidden contents

look how touchy they are, spring sure do come faster i already see flowers blooming around them :wub:

Hii & TQ so much for this gif chinggu... this just brighten my day.. i feel my heart warm after looking at this.. :heart:

tumblr_ojfxlhVoNm1vb0fq4o2_540.gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, wendytrinh said:

-

So I guess it's pretty clear now why Gong Yoo hates SNS. I mean the amount of hate and malice in that trash of an article alone..   

• Like 10

I am all for GY and KGE. Celebs get the trolls, haters and possessive sasaeng fans. Unfortunately it is always the female half of a couple that gets the backlash.

Let's just stay positive and believe what we see and our intuition about this couple. 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

Yeah, let him live all his life in solitude because what? He got "them", crazy fans who worship him. They are so territorial, close to mark their claim on him. I hope he has some normal knetz fans, who wish he would be happy. I don't know, maybe delulu is speaking trough me, but he seemed greatly happy, like on cloud nine with KGE. And some "fans" really jelly because of it.

yeah speaking normal knezt fans.. i do read someone trans before that they do love if KGE end up with GY.. can't remember where.. well at least normal fans bless GY & KGE if they both really true end up dating each other..

• Like 7