[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

1 hour ago, cristapark said:

I don't know if it's appropriate to post this..hope MoD allow me ..

In DC goblin gallery they only allow kiss gif video during midnight.. They will post it and some will delete it the next day.. One posted about this kiss scene with gif when GE jump on GY..and then he posted again a reverse gif of their kiss..it's like from the sofa going back to the hotel before they kiss.. What funny is they discuss that GY looks turn on that his face was really red..they agree that he look arouse too. 

Hide contents

In slow mo After GE jump on him,,He stick out his toungue while GE suck it.. too bad that in the video GE side hair fall on her checks so we cannot see how their lips move..you can't see it clearly if we watch the video but if u watch backward kiss gif it was clearly shown..too bad I cannot copy it.. DC user doesn't allow

Can you give the link please?

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

Loving it when they both always taking care of each other.. btw good evening... or morning or goo night at somewhere else.. :wub:

C4IdRdoWIAE6nWO.jpg 

What is GE doing here?  Is she touching GY or is she trying to fix something on his clothes?  They really look good together , they look like a piece of a puzzle that really fit and match together when you seen them both...  (sigh) I just love them... 

• Like 17

Chingu I've been checking Arjenias IG posts , OMG we got to see GE photoshoot for Elle now, she's just breathtaking on all of those photos,  I want to post the picture here but I don't know how,  anyone on our fellow chingu can help me to post the picture on arjenia IG here!  I'm so excited and I'm happy!  Lol

#SUPERfan

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, marjwarren23 said:

Chingu I've been checking Arjenias IG posts , OMG we got to see GE photoshoot for Elle now, she's just breathtaking on all of those photos,  I want to post the picture here but I don't know how,  anyone on our fellow chingu can help me to post the picture on arjenia IG here!  I'm so excited and I'm happy!  Lol

#SUPERfan

this one?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, marjwarren23 said:

Chingu tôi đã kiểm tra bài viết Arjenias IG, OMG, chúng tôi đã nhận thấy GE chụp hình cho tạp chí Elle bây giờ, cô ấy chỉ là ngoạn mục trên tất cả những hình ảnh, tôi muốn gửi hình ảnh ở đây nhưng tôi không biết làm thế nào, bất cứ ai trên Chingu đồng của chúng tôi có thể giúp tôi để gửi các hình ảnh trên arjenia IG đây! Tôi rất vui mừng và tôi hạnh phúc! lol

#SUPERfan

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

YMC just upload Ailee singing Goblin ost live and why i'm crying again while watching this cause they just show shintak couple in the background and ailee voice.. goosebump everywhere...ohh my poor heart.. i miss shintak/gonggo couple so much :bawling:

I can't help but cry watching this :(

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Donut Baekie said:

ohh my..did you have the link for the dc ?? 

1 hour ago, daniahafifah20 said:

Can you give the link please?

Sorry guys...I'm not a techie person so I don't know how to post..just I visit DC gallery in naver but the discussion and the pics were already deleted..

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, marjwarren23 said:

What is GE doing here?  Is she touching GY or is she trying to fix something on his clothes?  They really look good together , they look like a piece of a puzzle that really fit and match together when you seen them both...  (sigh) I just love them... 

i think she try to fix something on gong yoo clothes but the way he stared at her.... :wub:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

This is so gorgeous! Why does it feel like this was Ji Chul's Physics of Love moment? Just look at the way he's watching her! They only filmed for 10 days in QC, do most people look so "fallen in love" that quick? :wub:

I think he already did after he watched Coin Locker Girl..or perhaps Muse..hehe..Having the chance to actually meet her prolly amazed him :)

1 hour ago, Donut Baekie said:

i think she try to fix something on gong yoo clothes but the way he stared at her.... :wub:

Ikr? His stare is so.....Anyway, how to find a guy that would look u the same as GY looking at GE. I'm jealous..lol

• Like 13

I can't say I'm surprised  with Top's style. His looks screams extravagant

I wonder how the hermit's house looks like? Could it be something like this?

tumblr_n4oo7kRRDV1s07v26o1_500.gif

:lol: Joke aside, I really admire Gong Yoo being fiercely protective of his private life. The man is a legit A-LISTER but he keeps it low key and simple. Gives us a little hint about the kind of life he wants to live. What. A. Keeper.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, yonjo said:

I can't say I'm surprised  with Top's style. His looks screams extravagant

I wonder how the hermit's house looks like? Could it be something like this?

tumblr_n4oo7kRRDV1s07v26o1_500.gif

:lol: Joke aside, I really admire Gong Yoo being fiercely protective of his private life. The man is a legit A-LISTER but he keeps it low key and simple. Gosh what a keeper.

Yes chingu he truly is! :)

BTW that house looks creepy to me lol hehehe.. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Donut Baekie said:

Don't cry... let me hug you tight

tumblr_okxjxqoMQ41w3ptqao1_540.gif 

tumblr_okxjxqoMQ41w3ptqao2_1280.gif 

OMG!  I'm touched chingu its really hard to move on and the worst thing is that I don't even want to :(

Thank you for the hug donutbaekei,  sorry I don't know how to tag you:(

I'm feeling depressed I think for this past few weeks since the last episode of Goblin, I miss them badly..  Am I overreacting? But honestly that's how I'm feeling right now 

• Like 13