[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

2 hours ago, autumn93 said:

@sooyoungdaebak And he wasn't frustrated with her for messing up and not just starting over again because he finds her so damn cute. 

Yeah and he spoke to her with his honey voice too! She's quick to catch his drift and adjust fast. I noticed her eyes were on him during her scene. Did she forget her lines from looking at him too much? Lmao...

Also when he guided that young boy with his scene gently, my heart feels warm. Such a kind man. GoEun is so lucky!!  

#LetMeDrownInDeluluness 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, autumn93 said:

1) Gong Yoo's reaction to Go Eun's adlib is precious. As we've come to call it, it's like honey was coming out of his eyes as he was looking at her. He couldn't contain his dimpled smile. :wub:

ezgif.com-crop%2024.gif

2) The enthusiasm with which Gong Yoo explained this "20th century drama", Jealousy, is freaking hilarious. Especially funny how he put an emphasis on the kiss scene and then looked at Go Eun like he was hinting at something :wink: But too bad Go Eun was like barely paying attention to him LOL She's probably used to him going over the top by now :lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

EDIT: The moment slowed down

ezgif.com-crop%2026.gif

@sooyoungdaebak And he wasn't frustrated with her for messing up and not just starting over again because he finds her so damn cute. 

And on last picture, GE was like... i know i know you dont have to explained all that to me.. as she's not look at him she definitely shy about it... and GY was so excited with what will happen in their scene (storyline) next lol

• Like 12

After watching with subs I would like to welcome fellow shippers YIN and LDW

tumblr_inline_okgknimpUH1un4l7b_500.gif

They were watching that buckwheat kiss scene the way I watch it with smiles and the whole 너무 예뻐요 which they translated to "They look good together", I'll wait for the Viki subs to see how accurate that is before I start celebrating. Even if that's not the most accurate translation YIN's comment about the pojangmacha scene looking like GE and not ET made me sit up, who says that about someone in a relationship especially in Korea with netziens judging everything.

These specials contained too few GY/GE bts which is absolutely crazy because they spent like a month shooting in Canada by themselves and had so many scenes where it was just the two of them. I very much doubt that TVN turned off the making camera every time these two were together, so where's that footage. Also, TVN continuously trolling us with that hotel room scene, putting stuff in the preview that is not in the actual episodes. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Hopefully the DVD has more GY/GE bts. I will only accept the 2 seconds of stuff that we got during the special if they happen to be dating irl otherwise I'm gonna be like 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nr6prfIgl71re3w10_500.gif

Angry_woman_throwing_a_brick_at_Figgins'

• Like 17

I haven't watched a lot of kdramas as most of you guys. I watched a few bts before though I didn't really pay attention as to what they wanted  to highlight. It's mostly NGs  anyway. So is it really rare for a production team to be stingy with a main pair's BTS? 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, madmonika said:

@spikey constantineI also think the caption meant "bed" and "sleeping together" hahahaha, both dokkaebi and hermit man had been away from woman's touch for so long that they couldn't help it:tongue::phew:

I haven't seen the full episode. Will catch it later and add some points once I've finished it with sub.

@madmonika I've watched the ep with sub already. I thought he was saying 'sleep'. LOL. But 'let's dance the cha cha cha' after mentioning bed is so naughty. Or it's just my mind is dirty minded. Lmao :lol:

• Like 12

@am420 yes,wgen i heard YIN said that "They're looks cute together" and DW said "yes" i was like.. oopss they both must forgot it's was record. :lol:  but most, was DW respond of what YIN said he cant add anything with YIN words,  just his expression was captures that he knows something more than YIN :)

I shipp LDW with YIN. just like GY, I never shipp DW with anyone before but as i saw How DW look at YIN and he dare to teased her in more personal things i definitely sure he likes her a lots. :) and how YIN teased him and asked him to treats her lol kind of interest on him 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Seems today's photoshoot theme is Happiness. I'm sure GE will rock it since she is indeed drown in happiness with Ji Chul oppa...lol. 

#LetMeBeDelulu 

yes! Got support from the one will make her day so perfect for photosoots :lol: 

:heart:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

866,099 votes!!! *applause*

dIZoOighpAS7C.gif

Me while everyone around me asleep. :ph34r: Hope to wake up to great news about our couple! 

Thank you for your effort! Sweet dreams chingu and sleep tight.:)

Thank you to all JiEun's Shippers and Goblin's Fans :heart:

You are all awesome!! 

Ps: im hoping too! A great news from them. bbl too

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, ghosthunt said:

I would love even more if people called her Gong Yoo bride - Kim Go Eun, in the future :wub:

#delulu, #searchingforgoodmentalhospital

I would die if it happens :wub: Really happy that we won the hallyuvote! 866K votes is really no joke and I'm glad to see that our couple is loved by many :wub:

EDIT: BTW guys there was a chat group created on kakaotalk after our couple won on hallyuvote, DM me if you want the link! ^^

Edited by brokencovenants
  • Like 8