[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

And ohhh.. i so love their bickering scenes in goblin.. they're so cute and adorable together.. 

i'm quite sad we only have 3 episodes left and i hope they will do some interviews when the show ends... I have read LDW will visit 8 countries to promote Goblin.. How about the lead couple? Are they required to promote the show overseas too? :)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, yonjo said:

Oh I think that account is fake. His management saif he doesn't have any

Yonjo and @makeuptemple Ah, I see. Thanks for reminding me. I forgot he doesn't have SNS and he said he doesn't like having one. 

@maryofbethanyMianhe!!! I didn't know you will post the same video...lol. My brain was popping fireworks when I saw that video. Ommo, shooting at hotel from 3pm till midnight...that must have included foreplay, right? Kekeke.

SO happy GY and LDW are going to Phuket! I think that ahjusshi and GoEun "got close" (as per said by the agency) after their Thailand trip. GoEun ahhh, let Gong Yoo show you how romance should be done the right way!! 

• Like 2

@ceressi KGE is not girlish-girl but I noticed too she likes to play with her hair when she's with GY. The Bts you posted and also the Bts with LDW, GY and KGE (scene: fighting over who the kiss belong to). She kept playing with her hair...lol.

What does that mean when girls do that gesture? I don't think I play with my hair when my hubby was courting me...kekeke. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@ceressi KGE is not girlish-girl but I noticed too she likes to play with her hair when she's with GY. The Bts you posted and also the Bts with LDW, GY and KGE (scene: fighting over who the kiss belong to). She kept playing with her hair...lol.

What does that mean when girls do that gesture? I don't think I play with my hair when my hubby was courting me...kekeke. 

Same here, i don't think I did it back then when i was courting my hubby too (but you never know, you just don't know LOL)....so, I quickly google to see what i can find to answer you question.  This is what I find from this site LOL:

Flirtatiousness

Women who are trying to get a man's attention are easy to pick out, even from across the room, as virtually every aspect of their body language changes drastically. For starters, they lean toward the man they are trying to attract and they frequently make eye contact. They laugh more often than usual and smile constantly, regardless of whether or not the guy is funny. They chew on their lips, and their faces are more animated.

Flirtatious women also tend to fidget more. For example, they might fiddle with their jewelry, twisting rings and tugging at necklaces. This is due to nervous excitement — because their hearts are beating a little faster than usual, they need some sort of outlet for their tension.

They may also play with their hair or place their hands on themselves in some small but unusual way, which is an unconscious signal that they wish the object of their desire was touching them that way.

How you should react: If the woman in your sights is exhibiting most or all of the classic flirtatious signs listed above, you are right to feel confident about your chances and just sail in. Basically, her actions have just given you the green light.

I also find something similar from this site

Her hair

What a woman does with her hair is also another very important non-verbal communication that you need to learn to pay attention to. You see, from an evolutionary standpoint, a nice, shiny head of hair is a sign of good health, that we men are evolutionarily programmed to find attractive. So when a woman feels attracted to a man she will often start playing with her hair, twisting it around her finger or combing her hand through it, and more often than not she won’t even know she’s doing it.

A woman might even occasionally toss her hair back or hook it behind her ear to reveal her neck. This is a slightly more overt move and is a definite signal that she’s sexually attracted to you.

• Like 8

@lorac529 Ommo, Thanks for searching the meaning, chingu! *clap clap clap*. I also think she's not aware that she's playing with her hair...lol. 

"They laugh more often than usual and smile constantly, regardless of whether or not the guy is funny. They chew on their lips, and their faces are more animated."  <<<< Isn't this so GoEun?? :wub:

• Like 2

Just want to say haii...

giphy.gif

To be honest, i give up being a shipper, to hard :bawling:

Spoiler

Hongki and Mina

LMH and PSY

PSY and LJS

SJH and KJK 

SJH and ChenBolin 

Back again to SJH and KJK

LOL

to much couple will kill me :blink:. That's why i stop. Promise to my self i will never again ship a couple in Kdrama and KVariety land. 

But...

this couple have strong chemistry.. :heart:

Otttokkeeeee...

• Like 8

@aurelly Kwenchana chingu! Shipping is hard but it's fun at the same time. The last couple I ship was SoShin couple (So Ji Sub/Shin MinAh). Unfortunately she has a boyfren who happened to be on the top 3 names/namjhas women love :lol: 

KGE has a bf too but at least I can see GY and KGE have more potential to be a real couple. Kim Shin said this to you: Himnae....Hwaiting! Kekeke. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aurelly said:

Just want to say haii...

Hide contents

Hongki and Mina

LMH and PSY

PSY and LJS

SJH and KJK 

SJH and ChenBolin 

LOL

to much couple will kill me :blink:. That's why i stop. Promise to my self i will never again ship a couple in Kdrama and KVariety land. 

But...

Otttokkeeeee...

@aurelly "shipping business' is hard when you go further into shipping real actor'actress... so far i ships two ships already...
Healer couple / and W-Two-Worlds.. both also oozes chemistry off the chart, by the many kisses (by kisses we meant french kisses and not light peck on lips)... and the many skinship like holding hands, back hug, leaning on each others...
two ships... and it really ruin me real good (or bad)... that's why i had reserved not to plunge in here at the beginning... i ask myself these Qs playing safe before committing and enroll into your elite club...
Q1. What if suddenly one of them go announced engagement to another, and break my heart.
Q2. what if shippers here turned lukewarm and turn cold and disappear, how?
Q3. what if i anger my previous ships, as like i do feel betrayal toward my other two ships, like i am not loyal and single-minded how?
Q4. what if i myself turned cold? will this be a 3 months heats and can't commit in future... ?
i ask  myself all these Qs, i learn that if i don't have confidence, don't commit.
GongYoo and GoEun, don't let us down. and we, don't let them down.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aurelly said:

Just want to say haii...

Reveal hidden contents

Hongki and Mina

LMH and PSY

PSY and LJS

SJH and KJK 

SJH and ChenBolin 

LOL

But...

Otttokkeeeee...

Yes, shipping is so hard! I said i won't contribute as much in this thread coz my previous shipping all failed (3 pairs) but just can't help myself to fall in love with this pair again.  Their oozing chemistry is just too natural & real.  I know they're professional actors and actress and will separate their work with private life (just like what GY said in the video below).  But their similarities of what they said just keep making me think it's possible, so I decided to play by ear and see how fate unfolds!  

Also, i came across this interview (link here) by KGE, we can also see that she thinks that "a woman likes to feel protected and taken care of by a man.” and GY does fit into this, he's been doing it off-screen!!

Kim Go Eun added, “I’m very good friends with Park Bo Gum and Ryu Jun Yeol both. Personally, I didn’t care who became Duk Sun’s husband ultimately. But as a fan of the drama, I hoped Ryu Jun Yeol would end up with Duk Sun. Taek is someone who needs constant care and I felt that would get old. On the other hand, Jung Hwan is someone who takes care of Duk Sun. I think a woman likes to feel protected and taken care of by a man.”

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, janeeta said:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Let the romance begin!

weeoweeowaaow... can someone check on SHK to make sure he's not tagging along with the crowd :lol::lol::ph34r: we need to make sure our lead get their private time to connect more hahahaha

now i'm imagining those two diving together in secluded area  :heart:

hopefully GY wish to walk on the beach with the gal he likes happens ( and the gal is GE )

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, ogrenji said:

weeoweeowaaow... can someone check on SHK to make sure he's not tagging along with the crowd :lol::lol::ph34r: we need to make sure our lead get their private time to connect more hahahaha

hopefully GY wish to walk on the beach with the gal he likes happens ( and the gal is GE )

Can someone tie up SHK for a few days while GY/KGE are on vacay?

I know of one person who can do it....COME BACK KS, SHIPPERS NEED YOU!

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, ogrenji said:

My imagination is running wild. :$ will the cast go somewhere ultra-private? I mean I wouldn't mind a few fan cams here and there:-P 

• Like 5

Management of some  resorts and villas in Phuket are very protective of their guests. Resorts staff and crew are restricted to carry phones when they are on duties.. Taking pictures with celebrity guests are not allowed too.. The least we can expect is to see airport photos of the cast leaving Incheon and arriving  in Thailand.. That's why I am hoping the show's own staff will share some photos with our couple together..

Re: SHK, I have a feeling KGE won't allow him to join as he's not part of the show. The show is very popular and GY is definitely a crowd drawer.. It is not a good idea if SHK will tag along.. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I wonder if they will all go together and same flight..it's gonna be chaos for sure with fans and reporter stalking them around..hahahah,,OH haeyoung staff and actors went all together too.

I think they will all go together..... fingers crossed :)

• Like 5