♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Haha, me too, I would have smack him if he bothers me at the wrong time.

Omg, bwahahahahahaha poor thing! I spat my tea laughing TT haha Oh dear, Hyung Sik is so young there, what a cutie! :wub:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Haha, me too, I would have smack him if he bothers me at the wrong time.

Ha ha Serve him right, I will do the same if someone keep touching me esp my face., don't like it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

No one in ZE:A expect that PHS will become popular especially kwanghee :( and that i believe is the truth hence I'm happy he became one. me too i get annoyed with kwanghee i get that he wants to be funny but way back he seems to expect so much from PHS to make the group successful when he himself can't do it. atleast PHS popularity made their song 2nd on the music chart once.

hehe..i wonder how they cope with his silliness :lol: he is too playful for me!! hahahah!!

3 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

He is loud and all, but the reality is that he worked really hard first to become an idol, then to be popular, and then to promote ZEA.  Hyungsik once mentioned that Kwanghee always tried to bring a member along to variety shows when Kwanghee was popular.

i think some people have Kwanghee a hard time for "outing" hyungsik' family background, but he did it to get hyungsik some publicity.

i remember they said in the "Taxi" that their agency is promoting them one by one and the first one was kwanghee. so he has been helping others to get more publicity. good to know that.

hyungsik's family background is in the news till now. i think he is a bit uncomfortable with that but he just ignore it. it's been years. <_<

2 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

Wow, just realized you guys are creating a fan site for him. That's awesome. 

Since I am not working today, I can visit this thread more often.

Kwanghee said he gets jealous of Siwan because they are same age friends so he gets competitive. But we all know that is just his variety persona. 

Most of KBS dramas can be found on their official channel. This is the full episode. You can find the rest in the same channel. 

You can watch Nine below. 

https://dramanice.es/drama/nine-time-travel-nine-times-detail

As for the rest, I watched Chinese sub. Not sure if there are any English subs. 

first let me thank you for the links!! :heart::heart::heart: (i'm sorry i love emoji and i wish we have more emojis here haha!)

yes, it's still on discussion here in the forum and the founder @sebastian27 has created an email account for those who wants to become a member, you guys can email her :) (she must be busy i didn't see her wandering around here hehe)

2 hours ago, sik1116 said:

I think i am the only one who does not like him :o

i don't like him but i have no reason to hate him :D we know how fond Hyungsik is towards him even though he always annoyed by kwanghee's personality. all of them in the group must have the same feeling and sometimes try to avoid him haha! they are doing well i guess :)

2 hours ago, nysya said:

I think you should watch during their early days where only KH was the only one vocal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxjSrxNNPfI and the others are too quiet to talk. The video was recorded in 2011.  Where they were still shy  

thanks for the link! i love links! you all are the best!! :D send more!

2 hours ago, nysya said:

At first im annoyed with KH too.. he is very loud and noisy, but when I saw ZE:A early days video I can understand why and watching he ate Mc D together with PHS n the manager,, he really took care of PHS since his started with ZE:A.  Check this interview made in August 2015

In a recent interview, Hyungsik expressed his affection for ZE:A member, Kwanghee.

He stated, "You have no idea how much of a relief it is that he got into 'Infinity Challenge'. What makes me happily satisfied is that for five years, he never rested once and ultimately got into this position. He's an amazing person. His viability is tremendous. He doesn't get tired of things, getting to his place now through overflowing energy. How intense must that have been. He looks easy and light, but do you think Kwanghee had no troubles?"

ZE:A did not hit popularity right after debut, but thanks to Kwanghee's promotions on a variety of shows, their name started to become more familiar to the public. Hyungsik said, "He appeared on 'Strong Heart' and introduced the members.... Honestly, what idol member would do so like that? He wasn't trying to get himself known. I feel apologetic towards him too. Even when he went out on variety shows, he took at least one member with him."

Hyungsik added, "During our training period, I looked at Kwanghee and wondered, 'There's someone like him in this world?' He, in his entirety, was born as a celebrity. The other members sing and dance, but they don't have a lot of skill in talking. Seeing that, it could seem like we weren't able to reach Kwanghee's expectations. I'm sorry for not being able to protect his side."

such a sweet friend he is, for saying the nicest things about this annoying friend :) we are all are protective toward Hyungsik LOL now that they don't see each other a lot, i'm sure they will miss each other :blush:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tanuukiec00kie said:

@anazs Thanks for the warm welcome! I would def love to join. Would the site be up anytime soon?  

I love how everyone is so enthusiastic even though PHS will be on a break this month and nothing much will be going on except for this thread<33 

As much as I like PHS I love cars, :grin:  Here's a clip of both PHS and cars. He was in a variety show "The Racer". He beat the record of the professional racer *thumbs up* He appeared in Ep 1 and 2 only  if i'm not mistaken. 

http://dai.ly/x34bnre

Hi! it's still under discussion in this thread. just wait for the update :) yup, to avoid hyungsikness, i rely to this hospital to cure me haha!!

thanks for the link! send more interesting links pls :D 

saw this and this is too funny LOL somebody tell me what is this? :lol:

• Like 3

I think at one of KH interview he said that PHS treat him and siwan differently must be because he is too much to handle..you can never tell him your deepest secret or else one morning you wake up you will be all over the news.

@anazs i think this was a comedy show if i remember correctly "the story of us" or "The story" not too sure of the title and it is really funny lols

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for a while.. It's been so long since I last posted here in soompi and now I finally found a reason to visit and post. I've seen Hyungsik in The Heirs and totally adored his bromance with KWB. I also saw some of his clips in real men while watching out for henry and found him really cute. I wasn't a fan of ze:a but i know he's part of it because of kwanghee and siwan and then I came across SWDBS while looking for a new drama to watch since i couldn't get over goblin and boy I FELL so HARD for this guy! SWDBS sealed the deal for me. He's truly amazing! I should've paid more attention to him before.. It's not too late right? Hahaha! :D

I just finished Hwarang and WHTMF as well since I can't get enough of him and I'm glad I watched them. He's too precious in both productions! :wub:

I'm glad I came across this thread 'cause I really wanted to know more and spazz about him and this place is just filled with lots of info and insights. It's like a medicine to my hyungSIKness.. :lol:

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, cassy_0508 said:

Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for a while.. It's been so long since I last posted here in soompi and now I finally found a reason to visit and post. I've seen Hyungsik in The Heirs and totally adored his bromance with KWB. I also saw some of his clips in real men while watching out for henry and found him really cute. I wasn't a fan of ze:a but i know he's part of it because of kwanghee and siwan and then I came across SWDBS while looking for a new drama to watch since i couldn't get over goblin and boy I FELL so HARD for this guy! SWDBS sealed the deal for me. He's truly amazing! I should've paid more attention to him before.. It's not too late right? Hahaha! :D

I just finished Hwarang and WHTMF as well since I can't get enough of him and I'm glad I watched them. He's too precious in both productions! :wub:

I'm glad I came across this thread 'cause I really wanted to know more and spazz about him and this place is just filled with lots of info and insights. It's like a medicine to my hyungSIKness.. :lol:

Hello :)

As for me it was hwarang that made me crazy over him :blush: 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, anazs said:

OMG i was screaming! :lol: hahahha! he looked like he almost got a heart attack!! btw i saw this with eng sub and longer version :lol:

ha ha  looks like it.  He screaming on top of his lungs.  Aigooooo Aigoooo :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cassy_0508 said:

Hello!! thanks for coming back!! :) as you can see, i'm always here LOL pls don't hesitate to comment/reply/post.  PHS steal our heart away away :lol: never to late for him! he has a long way to go in acting so we can consider ourselves his long-time fans :D

WHTMF is my fav drama. he was really good (i've said this many times hehe) 

you are right. some of his fans here have known him for quite sometimes so there are loads of info about him that we, the newbies do not know. they are willing to share it with us, i'm so blessed to get to know them :heart: you have come to the right place to cure. but beware sometimes you might get PHS overdosed LOL

• Like 5

@sik1116 @anazs  Thank you for the warm welcome! :D

I have a soft spot for artists who really works hard to achieve their dreams and remains humble when they succeed. Hyungsik has been working so hard since his idol days and I couldn't help but feel proud of what he had achieved so far.. from being an unknown member of an idol group who barely had any screentime during their performances to being in the center and one, if not,  the most popular member.. and there he is, so grounded and passionate in everything that he does.. :wub:

I hope he remains the same despite the fame and craziness of showbizness. I look forward to his next projects.. I'd love to see him in another saeguk drama or action film and.. I pray that he'll be paired to an actress who can help him grow as an actor like NJH and PBY. Nothing against his other leading ladies but I believe y'all know what I mean? Hahah! :tongue:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cassy_0508 said:

@sik1116 @anazs  Thank you for the warm welcome! :D

I have a soft spot for artists who really works hard to achieve their dreams and remains humble when they succeed. Hyungsik has been working so hard since his idol days and I couldn't help but feel proud of what he had achieved so far.. from being an unknown member of an idol group who barely had any screentime during their performances to being in the center and one, if not,  the most popular member.. and there he is, so grounded and passionate in everything that he does.. :wub:

I hope he remains the same despite the fame and craziness of showbizness. I look forward to his next projects.. I'd love to see him in another saeguk drama or action film and.. I pray that he'll be paired to an actress who can help him grow as an actor like NJH and PBY. Nothing against his other leading ladies but I believe y'all know what I mean? Hahah! :tongue:

:lol:i think i know what u mean :tongue: nothing against also :)

• Like 3

It is probably because we are a new thread and there is so much information here.I don't know why to watch why to comment first so I usually end up doing nothing LOL:lol:Just know that I appreciate posts.I will watch them all after finishing WHTMF.

full.giffull.gif

Siwan's heart is so brutal :lol:

• Like 6

I watched SWDBS for PHS as well.  He caught my eye in Hwarang because he was so pretty and because of his voice.  I love his voice and it's such a contrast to his pretty image.  Anyway, he literally caught my eye.  I wasn't watching Hwarang, but my dad was and I happened to catch like a 3-minute scene and he caught my eye.  If I were to really analyze it, I think it may have been his voice that really caught my attention because pretty flower boys in sageuks seems to be the norm so I doubt that the prettiness alone would have pulled me in.  After all, although both of my parents (especially my mom) was madly watching Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, I really had no interest in watching it.

Anyway, so I started watching Hwarang, got caught in it despite the mess it became, and greatly anticipated SWDBS for PHS.  And while watching SWDBS, I liked it but I honestly find myself going back and rewatching Hwarang or WHTMF or even High Society rather than SWDBS.  It's almost as though I've become a bit averse to it.  Part of my aversion has to do with the fact that taking a break from it and looking back at it, I'm able to admit that I got caught up in the hype of what was a mediocre drama.  It could have been sooooo much more and yet it wasn't.  I also found the ending to be unsatisfying.  Even the character of Ahn MinHyuk was a little too much for me.  And, in terms of acting, I can't say that it was PHS' best work.  Why?  Because even though his character was the most developed, it didn't really allow for much range of acting.  It was almost like PHS was just being himself.  And then, for some reason, I got really turned off of PBY.  I'm pretty sure that started with the whole Bali trip and then the endless shipping going on in the SWDBS thread, and all the post interviews that focused on the ship and nothing else.  On the one hand, the drama was so superficial that there probably wasn't much else for the interviewers to ask. On the other hand, the drama should have been more and everyone else has already asked that question so find something else to ask.

PBY is, I think, someone who is probably very talented, but got stuck (twice) with bad agencies.  Something just isn't right with her image control and projection and I'm guessing that her agency just doesn't handle things very well.  On the other hand, there are things that she says in interviews (that are of course, skewed or probably lost in translation) and something about her behavior in the bts and post-interviews that just doesn't quite ring true to me.

Anyway, the reason I think that Hwarang and High Society are perhaps some of PHS' best works is that it allowed him to shine despite the fact that the dramas didn't do very well.  WHTMF probably allowed him to really grow as an actor and he had so many talented seniors that I think it really helped him grow.  And then I think that in Hwarang and High Society he showed off his growth.  Hwarang was so risky because other than Park Seo Joon, who else of the younger cast really has any acting chops?  Most were either new or had a reputation of not acting well.  Also, I think that when you put so many pretty boys in one drama, you're asking for criticism.  Despite this, so many people are here in this thread today because of Hwarang.  It's like what the female MC on Taxi said, " the drama may fail, but the actor/actress can survive."  High Society was another one where PHS stepped out of his known character and he shined, even taking the spotlight away from the main leads.  SWDBS was too much aegyo for me.  It was cute, but a little too much.  I liked how in High Society, his character would just throw in the aegyo at times.

• Like 6

Had to share this super cute vid of PHS giving fan service during or while waiting for filming for a variety program.  It's embedded in this blog so I can't just post the clip itself, but it's worth checking out because it looks like he's sitting at the table talking to someone, and then he turns around and gives his little aegyo to his fans.  There's another clip with audio on this same blog and you can hear the person taking the video fangirling over him.

http://blog.naver.com/smilesam52/220552717746

• Like 3

Arghhh, havent had a chance to check and catch posts today (sorry if someone else has posted this already). How dare real life get in the way. Will have to read up this evening. Here's a little something to share in the meantime.

Cr as tagged.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

Had to share this super cute vid of PHS giving fan service during or while waiting for filming for a variety program.  It's embedded in this blog so I can't just post the clip itself, but it's worth checking out because it looks like he's sitting at the table talking to someone, and then he turns around and gives his little aegyo to his fans.  There's another clip with audio on this same blog and you can hear the person taking the video fangirling over him.

http://blog.naver.com/smilesam52/220552717746

oh no how come i did not know this :(  ? you know what show is it?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, lovephs101 said:

oh no how come i did not know this :(  ? you know what show is it?

It's from 능력자들.  I guess it would translate to something like, "talented people" or "capable people" something like that.  He goes on and shows how he eats capsaicin.  Kim Gura is one of the MC, and his older brother from WHTMF (Yoon Park) also guests on it.  The clips that I saw weren't that interesting or anything.

I've mentioned this person's blog before, http://blog.naver.com/smilesam52 because it has a lot of gems in it.  Everything is in Korean, but you can pick up lots of little things just from viewing it.  It's organized in categories, so immediately under the link that says "pure elf PHS" are the following category links: Actor PHS, musical PHS, singer PHS, variety PHS, talk PHS, model PHS.  Then under those are: chemistry PHS, elf PHS, don't know what this one is, and mental PHS.  After that is: art PHS, interview PHS, and then I don't know the last one.

• Like 6