Jump to content

♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 Official Thread ♣


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ACTOR/SINGER Park Hyun Sik   Name: 박형식 / Park Hyung SikProfession: ActorBirthdate: November 16th, 1991Height: 183 cmStar sign: ScorpioBlood type: AB Other Associated Acts: ZE:

I wonder why we never got to see this hairstyle again. This is the scene when he threw the 20 silvers at the spy guy. Left parting and the pony tail is higher with an hair accessory like the one Yeo W

Photo cr. Bang Bang Summer Collection 2017 ..from sik_usa instagram  

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

I didnt get the notification too.

i thought i was the only one -_- why no notification <_< 

51 minutes ago, lovephs said:

countdown for the 2m ig followers yyaaayyyyy :)

hwating! :D

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, anazs said:

i thought i was the only one -_- why no notification <_< 

hwating! :D

wooohhoooo party time its 2M now....:D

It was funny coz some really did caught him doing ig live and the comments saying that they got nervous coz he is doing ig live they dont know what to do hahhaha i might get nervous too if i had watch him live tho :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WendyHo said:

I only took 2 fancams in Singapore as it was a free event and no good position to stand for more videos and I was tired and stayed for just a while..so here they are ^^

u went to see him?? thankssss for the vids :) you were quite near.i envy :D

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

wooohhoooo party time its 2M now....:D

It was funny coz some really did caught him doing ig live and the comments saying that they got nervous coz he is doing ig live they dont know what to do hahhaha i might get nervous too if i had watch him live tho :)

omg 2M in just few hours :o way to go hyungsik-shi B) i was nervous! LOL the camera was so near to his face. all i saw is his lips and eyes :wub: amayyzing!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, 

I am brand new - this is my first post on any forum, ever. Only PHS could inspire me to get involved, incite me to find out more about him. Giggle. Thank you all for contributing to this thread. It is very entertaining, often funny, and quite insightful at times - I have learned so much about him already.

I watched the Viu Singapore feed on FB and then was on & off IG very frequently for the next 1.5 hours, but it bothers me that I missed his live IG. I set my account to receive notifications of his posts, but I didn't get anything. For those with more experience than me (only been on IG bout 1 month - again, only induced by PHS), you have to be on IG right then, right? Might be a stupid question, but do you need to be viewing his account specifically at that time to get the notice, or can you be doing other stuff on IG and still get the notice? I feel like I was so close so gotta figure out how it works so that I will not miss it again. Sorry moderator, if that is slightly off topic.

Back on point, here are some of my views regarding the SG event:

  • Seemed unorganized, and as a result both PHS & PBY were put in awkward positions. Why was the screen so small, and why were their chairs put directly in front of it? Also, it seemed as if neither had been briefed beforehand that they would be watching themselves on screen, they seemed surprised when it was time to view scenes. Was it just me who thought this? It didn't seem like either knew a kiss scene would be played. Although, it was completely cute how he went to hide offstage. Good thing he had some cards to hold onto, because he used those several times to cover his reactions and shyness. PBY was better at controlling her reactions. This contrast really showed us how truthful PHS was when he said during interviews that it is no use for him to hide his emotions because everyone can see them on his face.
  • Seemed rushed. Those poor fans who actually won the tickets to meet them. They must have waited so long, and then they got ushered onto the stage for quick photos and shooed right off. Especially the first batch, who barely got to shake his hand or get a hug. Was the event promoted as a group photo op, or does "Meet & Greet" really translate into what happened? I am so new to this fan experience, is what happened the norm? I guess I was expecting something similar to what happened when he & Jisoo did the White Day hug event. Every fan/winner was greeted individually and at least got to say hi. My impression was that PHS felt bad that there was so little time/interaction with the winners. As some of them walked off the stage, he tried to shake their hands or say hi/bye. 
  • PHS has a pretty good grasp of English, at least understanding it anyway. Whenever the MC asked a question, most of the time he seemed to be able to answer directly without asking the translator or because PBY answered first.
  • He got really excited when they started talking about food. I am a pretty new fan but even I know don't get between PHS and his food!

 

Would love to hear what everyone else's impressions were of the event. Did you guys think he looked fresh or tired? If anyone can answer my question about that live IG notification thing, I'd be grateful - thank you!

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, philosophi said:

Hello everyone, 

I am brand new - this is my first post on any forum, ever. Only PHS could inspire me to get involved, incite me to find out more about him. Giggle. Thank you all for contributing to this thread. It is very entertaining, often funny, and quite insightful at times - I have learned so much about him already.

I watched the Viu Singapore feed on FB and then was on & off IG very frequently for the next 1.5 hours, but it bothers me that I missed his live IG. I set my account to receive notifications of his posts, but I didn't get anything. For those with more experience than me (only been on IG bout 1 month - again, only induced by PHS), you have to be on IG right then, right? Might be a stupid question, but do you need to be viewing his account specifically at that time to get the notice, or can you be doing other stuff on IG and still get the notice? I feel like I was so close so gotta figure out how it works so that I will not miss it again. Sorry moderator, if that is slightly off topic.

Back on point, here are some of my views regarding the SG event:

  • Seemed unorganized, and as a result both PHS & PBY were put in awkward positions. Why was the screen so small, and why were their chairs put directly in front of it? Also, it seemed as if neither had been briefed beforehand that they would be watching themselves on screen, they seemed surprised when it was time to view scenes. Was it just me who thought this? It didn't seem like either knew a kiss scene would be played. Although, it was completely cute how he went to hide offstage. Good thing he had some cards to hold onto, because he used those several times to cover his reactions and shyness. PBY was better at controlling her reactions. This contrast really showed us how truthful PHS was when he said during interviews that it is no use for him to hide his emotions because everyone can see them on his face.
  • Seemed rushed. Those poor fans who actually won the tickets to meet them. They must have waited so long, and then they got ushered onto the stage for quick photos and shooed right off. Especially the first batch, who barely got to shake his hand or get a hug. Was the event promoted as a group photo op, or does "Meet & Greet" really translate into what happened? I am so new to this fan experience, is what happened the norm? I guess I was expecting something similar to what happened when he & Jisoo did the White Day hug event. Every fan/winner was greeted individually and at least got to say hi. My impression was that PHS felt bad that there was so little time/interaction with the winners. As some of them walked off the stage, he tried to shake their hands or say hi/bye. 
  • PHS has a pretty good grasp of English, at least understanding it anyway. Whenever the MC asked a question, most of the time he seemed to be able to answer directly without asking the translator or because PBY answered first.
  • He got really excited when they started talking about food. I am a pretty new fan but even I know don't get between PHS and his food!

 

Would love to hear what everyone else's impressions were of the event. Did you guys think he looked fresh or tired? If anyone can answer my question about that live IG notification thing, I'd be grateful - thank you!

 

Yes i agree. The event is unorganized. The stage is so small and lack of translator in first round, no one guide PHS and PBY where to stand. Even the hip hop dsncers were surprised by the small stage. The review scenes were too long that it became mass rewatch swdbs and they really looked surprised at this section. I think the mc threw in some awkward not in the list question to them. At some point i thought PHS was flustered by his comments. His face became redder.

He is able to answer questions that are on cue card, but i think the translator was too slow or totally did not explain some of mc 's question to them,  totally depended on the fact that they had already read through the cue card. 

The poor mascots... the costume must be too heavy.. PHS helped the white mascot to get up stage. So sweet

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, philosophi said:

Hello everyone, 

I am brand new - this is my first post on any forum, ever. Only PHS could inspire me to get involved, incite me to find out more about him. Giggle. Thank you all for contributing to this thread. It is very entertaining, often funny, and quite insightful at times - I have learned so much about him already.

I watched the Viu Singapore feed on FB and then was on & off IG very frequently for the next 1.5 hours, but it bothers me that I missed his live IG. I set my account to receive notifications of his posts, but I didn't get anything. For those with more experience than me (only been on IG bout 1 month - again, only induced by PHS), you have to be on IG right then, right? Might be a stupid question, but do you need to be viewing his account specifically at that time to get the notice, or can you be doing other stuff on IG and still get the notice? I feel like I was so close so gotta figure out how it works so that I will not miss it again. Sorry moderator, if that is slightly off topic.

Back on point, here are some of my views regarding the SG event:

  • Seemed unorganized, and as a result both PHS & PBY were put in awkward positions. Why was the screen so small, and why were their chairs put directly in front of it? Also, it seemed as if neither had been briefed beforehand that they would be watching themselves on screen, they seemed surprised when it was time to view scenes. Was it just me who thought this? It didn't seem like either knew a kiss scene would be played. Although, it was completely cute how he went to hide offstage. Good thing he had some cards to hold onto, because he used those several times to cover his reactions and shyness. PBY was better at controlling her reactions. This contrast really showed us how truthful PHS was when he said during interviews that it is no use for him to hide his emotions because everyone can see them on his face.
  • Seemed rushed. Those poor fans who actually won the tickets to meet them. They must have waited so long, and then they got ushered onto the stage for quick photos and shooed right off. Especially the first batch, who barely got to shake his hand or get a hug. Was the event promoted as a group photo op, or does "Meet & Greet" really translate into what happened? I am so new to this fan experience, is what happened the norm? I guess I was expecting something similar to what happened when he & Jisoo did the White Day hug event. Every fan/winner was greeted individually and at least got to say hi. My impression was that PHS felt bad that there was so little time/interaction with the winners. As some of them walked off the stage, he tried to shake their hands or say hi/bye. 
  • PHS has a pretty good grasp of English, at least understanding it anyway. Whenever the MC asked a question, most of the time he seemed to be able to answer directly without asking the translator or because PBY answered first.
  • He got really excited when they started talking about food. I am a pretty new fan but even I know don't get between PHS and his food!

 

Would love to hear what everyone else's impressions were of the event. Did you guys think he looked fresh or tired? If anyone can answer my question about that live IG notification thing, I'd be grateful - thank you!

 

Firstly Hi welcome to PHS thread :)

Agree it was quite unorganized especially in the opening ceremony but then i understand now why because they cannot probably do some practice on the stage as they arrive in SG late and the mall open very early for the early fans.

I guess for the live coverage we just have to be thankful that there was or else we will be waiting for updates for someone who was actually there.

PHS basically eat anything edible lol but his fave food is always been anything spicy.

He looks tired, who wouldn't be when you travel from hawii to sg in that short time but still looks good though arrggghhh me and my being bias is it? lol

yeah agree also that the fan meet was a bit rush but i think it was better than nothing i guess?

as for Instagram been on it for so long but i still don't know much how it works i just create an account just to  follow him too when he created his account in 2014 :)

For english i don't think he understood all of it maybe some when the mc talk a lil slower but the translator in all fairness seems good because there was not much awkwardness after that apart of course from those surprise videos that the organizer seem to forget to tell PHS and PBY that they will be showing it but then they seem to understand that its part of the job so they just go with the flow we have to commend the professionalism of those 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Yes i agree. The event is unorganized. The stage is so small and lack of translator in first round, no one guide PHS and PBY where to stand. Even the hip hop dsncers were surprised by the small stage. The review scenes were too long that it became mass rewatch swdbs and they really looked surprised at this section. I think the mc threw in some awkward not in the list question to them. At some point i thought PHS was flustered by his comments. His face became redder.

He is able to answer questions that are on cue card, but i think the translator was too slow or totally did not explain some of mc 's question to them,  totally depended on the fact that they had already read through the cue card. 

The poor mascots... the costume must be too heavy.. PHS helped the white mascot to get up stage. So sweet

I had mentioned that he used the cards to cover his face, but forgot that there were probably actual prep questions on them. So yes, you're right, that must have helped give me the impression that he understood the MC in English better than he otherwise would have.

Since I am not Korean, I am unfamiliar with their education system - how much English is taught in schools and for how many years? Is it mandatory? There was an interview that PHS did when he was with ZE:A where he says he studied Japanese, but not sure how fluent he is in it - any ZE:A fans ever heard him talk during concerts in Japan?

He says it at 5:16. Credit to: KCON.TV on YouTube. 

Oh, and when he and PBY helped the mascots on or off the stage, that was super cute - esp. PBY cuz she is so little too!

Addendum: I was so busy looking for the Japanese-related part, I forgot that at 4:27, he is asked who his ideal type is. He replies that it is the actress from "Twilight", but doesn't know her name! Isn't he so cute?

Edited by philosophi
Credit for YT video
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lovephs said:

Firstly Hi welcome to PHS thread :)

Agree it was quite unorganized especially in the opening ceremony but then i understand now why because they cannot probably do some practice on the stage as they arrive in SG late and the mall open very early for the early fans.

I guess for the live coverage we just have to be thankful that there was or else we will be waiting for updates for someone who was actually there.

PHS basically eat anything edible lol but his fave food is always been anything spicy.

He looks tired, who wouldn't be when you travel from hawii to sg in that short time but still looks good though arrggghhh me and my being bias is it? lol

yeah agree also that the fan meet was a bit rush but i think it was better than nothing i guess?

as for Instagram been on it for so long but i still don't know much how it works i just create an account just to  follow him too when he created his account in 2014 :)

For english i don't think he understood all of it maybe some when the mc talk a lil slower but the translator in all fairness seems good because there was not much awkwardness after that apart of course from those surprise videos that the organizer seem to forget to tell PHS and PBY that they will be showing it but then they seem to understand that its part of the job so they just go with the flow we have to commend the professionalism of those 2.

Thank you for the warm welcome, @lovephs, and thanks to you and @Ainee Etp for responding to my post. Everything you said is right, guess we should be thankful that there was even a live feed to watch it on and that those fans got to at least be on the same stage as the stars.

He actually seemed livelier than I would have expected, considering the long flight and late night arrival. I kinda like his skin a bit tanned. Were those jeans the Saint Laurent ones that he wore to the airport in Korea, just before leaving for Bali? 

Haha bout you being on IG just cuz he started one in 2014. I know, he was my sole reason for signing up too.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ferily said:

Shout out to @xscalsve who is getting the opportunity to meet Park Hyung Sik on stage at the Singapore fanmeet for Strong Woman Do Bong Soon!!! She was lucky to find somebody to give her the pass to meet PHS on stage~ She's at the event right now, which is going on, but hasn't gone up to meet PHS yet.. All the fans and including her are so lucky they get to see PHS up close :bawling: One day he'll come to America and I will see him.... One day.........

@sebastian27

 

I was screaming when i saw her on stage with PHS..... So happy for her and at the same time..  So jealous...  Next time... Got annoyed with the security when he tried to shove her.... Luckily she still got the chance to shake his hand......  We should get together and meet him in person... And do all the things that we have discussed...  Hahaha..  Hugging...  Kiss....  Shower scene...  Kidnapping..... Some of them are so notty... But when you see a guy with PHS looks and physique.....  Who can blame us....... Whahahaha....  That hotness...  Even across the globe...... Next time.... Next time....  :wub:

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Wow the back door is really run down.. i think there could be some smell there, PHS tried to cover his nose discreetly. Sorry moderator i will try to delete the quote img later when i'm on pc, cant seem to do it on phone.

LOL i saw a bucket and a mop and him covering his nose :D is he going back or going out to get laksa hahahh..

6 hours ago, philosophi said:

Hello everyone, 

I am brand new - this is my first post on any forum, ever. Only PHS could inspire me to get involved, incite me to find out more about him. Giggle. Thank you all for contributing to this thread. It is very entertaining, often funny, and quite insightful at times - I have learned so much about him already.

I watched the Viu Singapore feed on FB and then was on & off IG very frequently for the next 1.5 hours, but it bothers me that I missed his live IG. I set my account to receive notifications of his posts, but I didn't get anything. For those with more experience than me (only been on IG bout 1 month - again, only induced by PHS), you have to be on IG right then, right? Might be a stupid question, but do you need to be viewing his account specifically at that time to get the notice, or can you be doing other stuff on IG and still get the notice? I feel like I was so close so gotta figure out how it works so that I will not miss it again. Sorry moderator, if that is slightly off topic.

Back on point, here are some of my views regarding the SG event:

  • Seemed unorganized, and as a result both PHS & PBY were put in awkward positions. Why was the screen so small, and why were their chairs put directly in front of it? Also, it seemed as if neither had been briefed beforehand that they would be watching themselves on screen, they seemed surprised when it was time to view scenes. Was it just me who thought this? It didn't seem like either knew a kiss scene would be played. Although, it was completely cute how he went to hide offstage. Good thing he had some cards to hold onto, because he used those several times to cover his reactions and shyness. PBY was better at controlling her reactions. This contrast really showed us how truthful PHS was when he said during interviews that it is no use for him to hide his emotions because everyone can see them on his face.
  • Seemed rushed. Those poor fans who actually won the tickets to meet them. They must have waited so long, and then they got ushered onto the stage for quick photos and shooed right off. Especially the first batch, who barely got to shake his hand or get a hug. Was the event promoted as a group photo op, or does "Meet & Greet" really translate into what happened? I am so new to this fan experience, is what happened the norm? I guess I was expecting something similar to what happened when he & Jisoo did the White Day hug event. Every fan/winner was greeted individually and at least got to say hi. My impression was that PHS felt bad that there was so little time/interaction with the winners. As some of them walked off the stage, he tried to shake their hands or say hi/bye. 
  • PHS has a pretty good grasp of English, at least understanding it anyway. Whenever the MC asked a question, most of the time he seemed to be able to answer directly without asking the translator or because PBY answered first.
  • He got really excited when they started talking about food. I am a pretty new fan but even I know don't get between PHS and his food!

 

Would love to hear what everyone else's impressions were of the event. Did you guys think he looked fresh or tired? If anyone can answer my question about that live IG notification thing, I'd be grateful - thank you!

 

welcome!!! i am new myself. coming from SWBDS thread and moved here hehe

i think IG live doesn't have notification. only new post. we all missed it -_- for ig live maybe we have to check frequently. 

they always attended events at SK, and all events went smoothly. here is always like this hehe.. unorganized. their people (in black outfit) were everywhere but nothing much happened. they didn't even do anything about the chair. they should check first right? Meet and Greet is even worse LOL. they put a table so i expected them to sit and there will be signing session. but what happened was the fans had to receive that toy with the table in the middle :lol: 2 hours was not enough but maybe they should cut off unnecessary questions during the interview

5 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

I think the mc threw in some awkward not in the list question to them. At some point i thought PHS was flustered by his comments. His face became redder

i remember he was asked about "brush your teeth before kiss" "is he handsome" :wink: what question was that?? i think in SK they are really particular about what questions to be asked to artists. they don't simply throw questions. 

overall, i just got to ignore all this, coz all i want is to watch him live :D 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

 

Is PHS still in singapore???  

Is there an international fan club for PHS?  Or we form our own...  HyungSikness Fan Club.... Hehehe

omg let's do it!!! i have been trying to find his fb fan club international but couldn't find one. mostly country fc

i love that idea of "Hyungsikness Fan Club" i'm really 'sik' right now helpppp :wub:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, anazs said:

omg let's do it!!! i have been trying to find his fb fan club international but couldn't find one. mostly country fc

i love that idea of "Hyungsikness Fan Club" i'm really 'sik' right now helpppp :wub:

That fan club name is funny hahaha may i join too? :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..