♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

2 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

hello... 

been busy with rl so was not able to check this forum for quite some time...

saw the new photos from harper's bazaar... phs is still sexy...hot... wish they took photos of him with shirts off..

You've been busy with our fanclub ig! Btw, great job!!!

• Like 4

You guys know right? As Long as he's handsome you can call him oppa. Lolol!

38 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Too may photos and i don't know where to look my eyes is bleeding now:D:lol:

Lol nose bleed eye bleed. I can't stop looking at his Hawaii pics! Haha

2 hours ago, anazs said:

hahahhahaha!! he's so puppish! :D

i watched that clips few times this morning and humming that song until now :rolleyes:

there's no turning back heeee :D don't give up :blush: pls pls pls put all his photos here :astonished:

anyways happy 100th pages!! :heart: he came in with photos for our celebration!! :blush: time to change wallpaper and screensaver :tongue:

Changed my ig pp. time to change other pps too lol. Just when I thought I should give up, his photoshoot photos come out omg. It's a lost cause. HHahah 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Too may photos and i don't know where to look my eyes is bleeding now:D:lol:

same here..but this..i almost blind hahahha!! :astonished: what's your most fav? :rolleyes:

i hope HB has apps like HC so we can subscribe :D 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, anazs said:

same here..but this..i almost blind hahahha!! :astonished: what's your most fav? :rolleyes:

The one where he looks like he is on the bed :D he looks intense and hot :blush:

11 minutes ago, kdramachoseme said:

I want a copy too! Hahaha and yay 100 pages!!!

Where do you think we can get a copy? I want too :blush:

• Like 3

Let me partake the celebration of the 100th page *hope i'm still on the 100th page though* :lol: Happy 100th!! 

46 minutes ago, kdramachoseme said:

You guys know right? As Long as he's handsome you can call him oppa. Lolol!

Lol nose bleed eye bleed. I can't stop looking at his Hawaii pics! Haha

Changed my ig pp. time to change other pps too lol. Just when I thought I should give up, his photoshoot photos come out omg. It's a lost cause. HHahah 

He's quite the furry handsome oppa!! <3  

I just finished work but couldn't wait to come back since I got a sneak peek in the evening :wub: I love guys with bracelets!!! Esp Cartier and Park Hyung Sik!!! Thanks for the share @kdramachoseme 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

The one where he looks like he is on the bed :D he looks intense and hot :blush:

Where do you think we can get a copy? I want too :blush:

If you know someone in Korea who can mail a copy to you or to me haha

2 minutes ago, lovephs101 said:

yaaaayyyy happy 100th pages to all :)

PHS photos are perfect i can't choose which one i like..love all of it.

I love it all too!! 

16 minutes ago, tanuukiec00kie said:

Let me partake the celebration of the 100th page *hope i'm still on the 100th page though* :lol: Happy 100th!! 

He's quite the furry handsome oppa!! <3  

I just finished work but couldn't wait to come back since I got a sneak peek in the evening :wub: I love guys with bracelets!!! Esp Cartier and Park Hyung Sik!!! Thanks for the share @kdramachoseme 

I never cared for guys Jewelry before until phs. Love his rings but especially his bracelets.... well the bracelets and rings on him of course haha

• Like 3

3 hours ago, anazs said:

i hope HB has apps like HC so we can subscribe :D 

My fave? The one where he is lying down on the beach looking out (the one in your post) and the one on bed with a few buttons of his pj top undone! That shirt is just in your way, mr. Photographer, have him take it off!:blush:

Here's some info about getting copy of that bazaar mag for those interested in ordering like me! cr sik_usa

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sik1116 said:
Mine is this hahaha with that intense look in his eyes im having some bad thoughts :lol: but then all of the photos were good..am gonna buy once available online yay 

Me too! Like i said, that shirt is just in the way....

• Like 3

20 hours ago, willowmyst said:

I found this one focusing on PHS rather than SKJ!!! I'm so happy! btw, can someone catch what SKJ said when PHS belted that part of the song?? YT is the fuller version with PHS focus :wub:

cr as tagged. many thanks gogumanoona and classik1116

SKJ says "Seoul-ee."  He's basically calling PHS Seoul, which is the character that Nam Ji Hyun played in WHTMF.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

yaaaayyyy happy 100th pages to all :)

PHS photos are perfect i can't choose which one i like..love all of it.

ohh come on!! :D there must be at least one that you can't take your eyes off (more than 10sec) *winkwink* :rolleyes: 

6 hours ago, xHanaParkx said:

Happy 100th Pages

yeayyy!!! :blush:

6 hours ago, nj051017 said:

Annyeong everyone...pretty new to kdrama...new to being a fan...but just cant stay away from PHS. He is amazing!!! Love  this forum :)

Hello!! pls join us!! :D i'm a newbie too :)

4 hours ago, willowmyst said:

My fave? The one where he is lying down on the beach looking out (the one in your post) and the one on bed with a few buttons of his pj top undone! That shirt is just in your way, mr. Photographer, have him take it off!:blush:

Here's some info about getting copy of that bazaar mag for those interested in ordering like me! cr sik_usa

you are driving me crazy!! you always describe him in detail i almost feel like i'm looking at the photos while reading :wub:

4 hours ago, sik1116 said:
Mine is this hahaha with that intense look in his eyes im having some bad thoughts :lol: but then all of the photos were good..am gonna buy once available online yay 

what bad thoughts *asking innocently* LOL :tongue: 

• Like 5