♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

13 hours ago, cassy_0508 said:

https://youtu.be/OLaysXLfJV8

I dunno if you guys have seen this but this was like the best immortal song performance of ze:a for me and hyungsik's vocals here truly amazed me.. gosh.. Is it actually  possible to love him even more than I actually do right now?! He's just PERFECT! :wub::wub::wub:

I've watched all their appearance in IM2 and I wish they did more. Could be coz of their hectic (PHS) schedule but if I am not mistaken there were one or two where PHS wasn't there with the others. 

My favorite happen to be where they did the step by step song (here's the link https://vimeo.com/91785165) Couldn't link yt one which has better quality. But I just love PHS here when he did the classic step by step dance move (2:39). Poor baby wasn't even feeling well during the show. He was like missing backstage after being on for a few minutes and didn't show until it was time for them to go on stage. If you watch, you'll see how exhausted he looked after the performance and how he wasn't his bouncy self :cold_sweat:. He was truly a professional and completed the whole thing as ill as he was at the time.

Edited by willowmyst
grammar
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

Im getting bored too.... sooo quiet and nothing to watch :tongue:

I am trying to watch his other variety shows like 3 meals a day, law of the jungle and real men. Trying is the key word as it is difficult to find subbed eps, if i even find full eps. Real men is specially hard as its not often in sequence (in yt). I saw his short guest appearance in infinite challenge and was very impressed with his heat/spice tolerance! I'm a pretty hardcore with spicy food yet i had a hard time with that capsaicin. Whoo, boy. He's impressive!

You've been a much longer fan than i have, any other suggestions in terms of variety/guest shows? Ive depended on wiki and asianwiki to find his shows.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, byjune7 said:

thanks for sharing :)

13 hours ago, kdramachoseme said:

Getting desperate here lol 

indeed you are LOL..i mean we are :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, cassy_0508 said:

https://youtu.be/OLaysXLfJV8

I dunno if you guys have seen this but this was like the best immortal song performance of ze:a for me and hyungsik's vocals here truly amazed me.. gosh.. Is it actually  possible to love him even more than I actually do right now?! He's just PERFECT! :wub::wub::wub:

i've been trying to open the link but couldn't. if you don't mind sharing again the link :) thanks! i've been converting their songs to mp3 so that i can listen on my phone hehe..

1 hour ago, willowmyst said:

I've watched all their appearance in IM2 and I wish they did more. Could be coz of their hectic (PHS) schedule but if I am not mistaken there were one or two where PHS wasn't there with the others. 

My favorite happen to be where they did the step by step song (here's the link https://vimeo.com/91785165) Couldn't link yt one which has better quality. But I just love PHS here when he did the classic step by step dance move (2:39). Poor baby wasn't even feeling well during the show. He was like missing backstage after being on for a few minutes and didn't show until it was time for them to go on stage. If you watch, you'll see how exhausted he looked after the performance and how he wasn't his bouncy self :cold_sweat:. He was truly a professional and completed the whole thing as ill as he was at the time.

omg! this is my first time watching this!! :o i was squealing like those ahjummas in the clip :lol: another one is 4.39. thanks for sharing :blush:  i still have a longgg list of his clips. still compiling in my bookmark hahah! may i know what show is this and why only 4 of them? 

• Like 1

@anazsIts immortal songs 2 show. Its usually HS, DJ, Kevin, MC, HC, occasionally including Siwan (he didnt perform), JY, TH joining in. It was never the full 9. They were in at least 5 eps (correct me if wrong). They won with the step by step performance.

YT is eng subbed so i watched it there. Kshowonline has a couple episodes loaded but not sure if subbed. I'll see if i can find links other than yt. HS was funny there.

• Like 1

@anazstry these. Hope it works. You might have to copy and paste. Theres a few more but i couldnt embed. :( Maybe coz I'm not on my pc.

http://www.vidinfo.org/video/870881/immortal-songs-2-2-zea-moon-myungjin-lee-jung

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2249-[engsub]-immortal-song-2-ep.155

ctoo

The Destiny performance was awesome too. If you are able, try watching full eps since the backstage is where the fun's at :D

Footage after their step by step performance..They are so happy as its the first time they won a trophy on a music show.PHS was sick this whole time but still manage to perform. you can find all clips of their Immortal song performance on yt kbsworldtv

• Like 2

3 hours ago, willowmyst said:

I am trying to watch his other variety shows like 3 meals a day, law of the jungle and real men. Trying is the key word as it is difficult to find subbed eps, if i even find full eps. Real men is specially hard as its not often in sequence (in yt). I saw his short guest appearance in infinite challenge and was very impressed with his heat/spice tolerance! I'm a pretty hardcore with spicy food yet i had a hard time with that capsaicin. Whoo, boy. He's impressive!

You've been a much longer fan than i have, any other suggestions in terms of variety/guest shows? Ive depended on wiki and asianwiki to find his shows.

Yes, he mentioned in one article that he really can eat spicy food, you can watch him eating after the interview in Taxi where he chewed raw chillie in each bite

• Like 4

2 hours ago, willowmyst said:

@anazstry these. Hope it works. You might have to copy and paste. Theres a few more but i couldnt embed. :( Maybe coz I'm not on my pc.

http://www.vidinfo.org/video/870881/immortal-songs-2-2-zea-moon-myungjin-lee-jung

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2249-[engsub]-immortal-song-2-ep.155

ctoo

The Destiny performance was awesome too. If you are able, try watching full eps since the backstage is where the fun's at :D

you're an angle, u know that? :heart: can't thank you enough :)

2 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

Footage after their step by step performance..They are so happy as its the first time they won a trophy on a music show.PHS was sick this whole time but still manage to perform. you can find all clips of their Immortal song performance on yt kbsworldtv

and you too!! thanks for sharing so much :blush::heart:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, willowmyst said:

longer fan than you? I am only few months old :tongue:

but I managed to watch all his variety shows (3 meals a day, law of jungle, real men) and interviews in chinese sub, if you are looking for english sub its really difficult.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago im sleepy but now im fully awake after watching this video.. ha ha ha

12 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

longer fan than you? I am only few months old :tongue:

but I managed to watch all his variety shows (3 meals a day, law of jungle, real men) and interviews in chinese sub, if you are looking for english sub its really difficult.

Watch Romantic & Idol fro episode 1 in 

• Like 7

22 hours ago, WendyHo said:

Could be his own expenses and his family is quite wealthy ^^

Really as i was informed previously PHS stay in Cheongdamdong, not Gangnam...

anyone knows if its CDD or Gangnam area? Thanks

• Like 4

4 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Curious about this clip. Anybody has more info? Thanks in advance.

ctoo

@willowmyst this is another variety show he was supposingly hosting BUT discontinued after all while... I dun really know the concept of this variety show but they will role play in short funny skits with guests who attended the show.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, xscalsve said:

Really as i was informed previously PHS stay in Cheongdamdong, not Gangnam...

anyone knows if its CDD or Gangnam area? Thanks

I think you are right because Siwan said on his life bar guesting last month he said  that they are neighbors and siwan lives in CDD.

• Like 5