♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

36 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

I think it is not accurate to say that Siwan did not promote ZE:A. Siwan mentioned ZE:A in the past but was shot down because the host did not know some of the members and they are not interested in him talking about ZE:A. Of course, he talks more about Kwanghee and Hyungsik. He talks about Kwanghee because Kwanghee always fake their "rivalry image" and Hyungsik because they are best buddies. 

Dongjun also did his best promoting ZE:A. Kwanghee was seen promoting ZE:A most because he has great variety skills and he always attend variety shows. Hyungsik said he felt bad and sorry because Kwanghee tried so hard getting their names out there but their members are just not good at talking/variety shows. 

And Siwan did not enter the industry in order to go into acting. Siwan loves singing and he had no intention of going into acting until he got the role in Moon Embracing the Sun. He is definitely into acting more now but he also said that ZE:A has not disbanded. They hope to reunite in the future. In fact, Kwanghee is the one who said he did not wish to continue as a singer. 

Hyungsik finished filming Hwarang in September . Strong Woman started filming in November. He rested for a long time after High Society since Hwarang was supposed to start filming in Dec 2015 but they only started filming in Mar 31. He wasted a lot of time waiting for Hwarang and hence he was so busy in 2016 filming Hwarang and doing the musical at the same time.   

I want Hyungsik to succeed as an actor but I really like seeing him in variety shows and I miss him performing on stage. I hope he gets to act in a movie too. Even though I know he won't be the lead, I hope he gets an interesting role. :)

Image result for gucci blind for love bracelet

Are you talking about this bracelet? He's been wearing for quite sometime. I don't pay attention to all these but I have seen fans saying it is a Gucci Bracelet. Siwan has one too. These two brothers even had the same LV handphone casing. :D

This what im saying he really adore siwan hahaha maybe they bought it together.im hoping too he will be in a movie soon even if its just small role. And yes he was so busy in 2016 that he got very skinny that time when they had an SE family concert in japan it was right after he finish filming hwarang.  As for him in variety show personally i dont want him to do it anymore coz he will force himself to be funny again.

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

This what im saying he really adore siwan hahaha maybe they bought it together.im hoping too he will be in a movie soon even if its just small role. And yes he was so busy in 2016 that he got very skinny that time when they had an SE family concert in japan it was right after he finish filming hwarang.  As for him in variety show personally i dont want him to do it anymore coz he will force himself to be funny again.

but i think he is actually has a funny personality, charming and sometimes michiveous. i loved his laugh.. and actually i am waiting for him in variety show.

• Like 5

@jechoi1 Hwarang was a preproduced drama, so he finished that one then continued on with SWDBS. Last year was a busy year for him. Hopefully he can rest well before start on another project. 

@lovephs I think hyungsik is more of shy and content person right? Which is why he doesnt really like to be in reality show?

and no picture at all from their bali holiday. I guess all the manager-nim took a good care and protect the main lead from fans/paparazzi cam. In one side i really want to see the pic, but on another side i am glad too, at least they can really enjoy the trip :)  

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ufonearth123 said:

but i think he is actually has a funny personality, charming and sometimes michiveous. i loved his laugh.. and actually i am waiting for him in variety show.

Yes he is i even think he is kinda 4d haha but variety show will tire him so much.

8 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

@jechoi1 Hwarang was a preproduced drama, so he finished that one then continued on with SWDBS. Last year was a busy year for him. Hopefully he can rest well before start on another project. 

@lovephs I think hyungsik is more of shy and content person right? Which is why he doesnt really like to be in reality show?

and no picture at all from their bali holiday. I guess all the manager-nim took a good care and protect the main lead from fans/paparazzi cam. In one side i really want to see the pic, but on another side i am glad too, at least they can really enjoy the trip :)  

@bobolovemomo  he is shy first meeting yes as everybody said he is really like a puppy that u just want to protect him not to get hurt but he really does get comfy to people very easily. He does like variety show but as he said you have to be funny all the time but sometimes you have some downtimes too so he felt burdened by it.

Delurking here. Park Hyung Sik is :heart:..hehehe! I love his interviews because it is just so him. I am a silent supporter of his since High Sopciety. I saw him in Law of the Jungle and I am amazed on how good of a person he is. Almost everyone in the show praised his personality. Him being the youngest child, I thought that he is bratty but it turned out that he is not. He is the sweetest and he is not afraid to show his sweet side to the people around him. I find this this personality of his is very endearing. I am glad that I have found this thread and hope that you wouldn't mind me popping every now and then. PHS deserves more love and support and I am popping up to say that I am one of those who loves and supports him!:wub:

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Delurking here. Park Hyung Sik is :heart:..hehehe! I love his interviews because it is just so him. I am a silent supporter of his since High Sopciety. I saw him in Law of the Jungle and I am amazed on how good of a person he is. Almost everyone in the show praised his personality. Him being the youngest child, I thought that he is bratty but it turned out that he is not. He is the sweetest and he is not afraid to show his sweet side to the people around him. I find this this personality of his is very endearing. I am glad that I have found this thread and hope that you wouldn't mind me popping every now and then. PHS deserves more love and support and I am popping up to say that I am one of those who loves and supports him!:wub:

Thank you and lets have big virtual hug just like how PHS hug the people he love :grin::heart:

Just done voting for today..would have been nice if i can vote more than 10 per day..arrggghhh

2 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

In Law of the Jungle, famous Korean celebrity chef Raymon Kim stated that he wants to have a son just like Park Hyung Sik :) :heart: .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

fancam :) he's just too adorable :)

I thought I am done choosing, my favourite is his AMH hairstyle. But after watching this video, my vote is back to this bed head, with nice touch of highlights. Every strands were details.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

I thought I am done choosing, my favourite is his AMH hairstyle. But after watching this video, my vote is back to this bed head, with nice touch of highlights. Every strands were details.

Hahaha i bet you will change your mind again if you see more of his hairstyle :)

I really can't help but laugh...PHS you are so funny :)

20 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Hehe.. Honnkyshim is saying about the hot weather. They really chose one of the hottest month for Bali.

or maybe he is saying they are both HOT??? lols

I'm actually quite furious because some people are writing comments on the other thread stating Park Hyung Sik is trying to be nice and smiling at the airport last night or even during his stay in Bali because he has to...because he is just starting to get known...aarrrgghhhhh :(:(:( ...BUT being all smiling, bubbly and energetic is so him..that's exactly who Park Hyung Sik is..that's what his co-stars, friends, senior actors, fellow ZE:A members say about him...he is NOT faking it or just staging such attitude...even during his musical days, he would stop and get out of the van to thank the fans for their undying support and concerned when the weather is cold...reading those just put me in a bad mood..

• Like 8