♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

My video for Park Hyung Sik swags like a Phoenix is blocked by JTBC, just when I thought it will reach 200K view this week.

Sigh... :bawling:

Omo im so sorry to hear that. Did u post it in IG? May i know ur account so i can follow u :) 

54 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

High Society is the 1st drama I notice PHS but because he is 2nd lead and I thought he will like Uee in this drama thats why I give up...if I know he will end up with someone else I should watch it when my local cable tv airing...and they still airing for months and I cluelessly change the channel...If I can turn back time I want to record it and watch it over and over...huhuhu...

Hahaha apparently a lot of ppl doesnt like Uee in here. Me too didnt really interested with the first lead in HS. I watched it because of PHS, same goes with Hwarang. Btw u can watch it streaming online now or download it. Im sure there are a lot of link out there for u to download it :) 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, ferily said:

Photos of Park Hyung Sik at the airport, on his way to Bali~

Reveal hidden contents

pkVrqmZ.jpg

omaigadd...his ripped jeans:D..the usual one looks fine to me..this one look weird :lol:..maybe that's what they call it fashionB)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

Omo im so sorry to hear that. Did u post it in IG? May i know ur account so i can follow u :) 

Hahaha apparently a lot of ppl doesnt like Uee in here. Me too didnt really interested with the first lead in HS. I watched it because of PHS, same goes with Hwarang. Btw u can watch it streaming online now or download it. Im sure there are a lot of link out there for u to download it :) 

I didn't post in IG, cause IG don't allow  video more than 60 seconds. I tried to cut it shorter then 60 seconds, but still couldn't post it.

Any idea what format is best for IG? mp4?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, aigo244 said:

omaigadd...his ripped jeans:D..the usual one looks fine to me..this one look weird :lol:..maybe that's what they call it fashionB)

He's gonna feel cold on the plane. :tongue: I am staring at the ripped jeans too. Seems like nowadays, jeans with a big chunk of cloth ripped out is in fashion. -_-  Hope he eats well in Bali and gain some weight. Bebek bengil, Naughty's Nuri...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

He's gonna feel cold on the plane. :tongue: I am staring at the ripped jeans too. Seems like nowadays, jeans with a big chunk of cloth ripped out is in fashion. -_-  Hope he eats well in Bali and gain some weight. Bebek bengil, Naughty's Nuri...

Tell me bout ripped jeans...my fav. idol have lots of photo with ripped jeans...hahaha...maybe it trend now...

PHS airport fashion...Up to Down...Saint Lauren..^_^

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

Tell me bout ripped jeans...my fav. idol have lots of photo with ripped jeans...hahaha...maybe it trend now...

PHS airport fashion...Up to Down...Saint Lauren..^_^

I think he got sponsored by Saint Lauren since its head to toe from the same brand ? 

As for ripped jeans, it is very trending. A lot of celebrities wear ripped jeans. :) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Haha...hope he eats well too..lots of spicy foods there! I just want more news about him...look like we'll be able to survive until end Apr since he has lots of events:tongue::wub:  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aigo244 said:

Haha...hope he eats well too..lots of spicy foods there! I just want more news about him...look like we'll be able to survive until end Apr since he has lots of events:tongue::wub:  

Yeah he loves spicy food :) have you guys saw him on infinity challenge eating spicy food?