♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

4 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

@Ainee Etp Wow, nice video. I love your choice of music.

I really love SMJ despite his flaws and I blame the writer. SMJ could have been such a great character but in the end, he became such a pitiful character. But I am glad at least Pa Oh loves him.   

Thanks, chingu. Happy to know you like it.

Yah.. SMJ will always be one of my favourite drama character. Now it's like exactly one month since we said goodbye to SMJ. :( I miss this character so much especially seeing his pic with Pa Oh.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, athena22 said:

I agree with you and just now i saw this article and suddenly remembered about what you were saying on other day..

not everything may be correct for us ..

9 Moments That All International K-Pop Fans Know Too Well

Through fandom wars, group break-ups, and company scandals, if there’s one thing the K-pop world cannot break, it’s the bond that is forged from the struggles of being an international fan.

1. Looking at those tour dates and seeing that my country is not there:

2. But when the favs finally do decide to come to my country

3. Waiting for English subs like: 

5. Watching fans in Korea go to fan meetings and other events exclusive to Korea:

6. When they drop MVs, do V Lives, and tweet at 12 a.m. KST:

I posted only some points.. i was nodding my head when i saw this..

CHECK THE ARTICLE: https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/9-moments-international-k-pop-fans-know-well/

PS : 5th point i was like that during hug event.. and dropping home thing also..

This is so so.. true. Korean fans get so much huggings from their favourites while international fans can only drool at the computer screen.

• Like 5

Translation by Ting

According to Siwan, ZE:A has not disbanded but I highly doubt ZE:A will have a comeback. I think Kwanghee has no intention of singing and they respect his decision.

Siwan joined Plum Entertainment. Although no official news yet, I think it is highly possible Hyungsik will join UAA. 

Love the friendship between Hyungsik and Siwan. 

C7mYHF3UwAEls9Z.jpg

C7mYHF8U8AAvLgj.jpg

C7m13gKVMAMuUnb.jpg

• Like 8

I thought SWDBS has already finished filming?

Star Empire trying hard to grasp onto their last card, since they have lost Siwan and Kwanghee.

Star Empire Addresses Reports Of Park Hyung Sik Moving To New Agency

Park-Hyung-Sik5.jpg

New reports claim that Park Hyung Sik has decided on his new agency.

According to industry sources on March 22, Park Hyung Sik confirmed his decision to join UAA (United Artists Agency) after his previous contract with Star Empire expired.

However, a source from UAA said, “We have had meetings but the matter has not been confirmed yet.” Furthermore, a source from Star Empire said, “He has had meetings with UAA but Park Hyung Sik’s next step has not been confirmed. He is currently working with a busy schedule due to drama filming. He will make a decision after filming for the drama ends.”

Park Hyung Sik debuted in 2010 as a member of Z:EA and simultaneously started off his acting career as well, appearing in “Nine,” “Heirs,” “High Society,” “Hwarang,” and now the highly popular drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

Meanwhile, other stars housed under UAA is Song Hye Kyo, Yoo Ah In, and more.

• Like 6

Forgot that Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is a pre-produced drama.  But, I actually wonder if it really is because we don't get preview releases automatically anymore.  We used to with the first few episodes, but now we've reached the point where we have to wait until Wednesday for the next preview.  This is something that I usually see with shoot-as-you-air dramas.  Hopefully, he'll pick a new agency soon so that he can quickly line up his next project.  Because, personally, I think he needs to go to the army soon.

I can see why he wouldn't want to since he's still on the upward movement and hasn't quite reached his peak.  But, he's been on Real Men so he knows how hard it's going to physically be.  He knew how hard it was when he was 23 so imagine how much harder it will be when he's older.  In addition to the physical toughness, he also knows the awkwardness of having superiors who are older.  Now, the age gap will be even wider, and it's not just his superiors, but everyone else he'll be with. So I hope he'll pick a new agency soon, one that will help him get some good lead roles, perhaps even a movie, and then he can disappear for 2 years with a bang that will carry him through for a while.

So, apparently, this guy can really eat.  Not only that, but he'll eat anything.  The Law of the Jungle episodes (btw, he's not in all of the Indochina ones; he replaces Seo In Guk.  I believe his appearance starts with 158), he eats anything.  He wasn't there for the rat (thank goodness), but he had no problems eating the live anchovy, the frog, and the snake.  I would eat the snake, but don't think I'd be able to get anywhere near the live fish and the frog.

On Real Men, he's known for really enjoying the meals.  Of course, the older cast members don't seem to enjoy it as much and I just put that down to the fact that they were older, probably more successful and therefor just used to better food.  Then Henry joins and in one scene, he puts only rice and soup on his plate.  When another member asks him what he's doing, Henry explains that the side dishes looked too greasy.  I think that Henry was concerned about gaining weight (not sure why because he's also super thin).  Compare to PHS who from Day-1 ate like it was his last meal.

• Like 8

If any of you want to watch high society for PHS. 

Skip all scenes without him and you would enjoy it more.

Try watching episode 10 and 11 for the almost break up scene..

episode 14 for his heartache

episode 15 for saying i love you

episode 16 for him having his mom wrap around his finger so he can get the girl he wants..

His eyes is his best feature... also the lips...the nose.. the eye brows.. the cute left ear... so ok.. yeah... everything...

• Like 7

On 3/24/2017 at 5:50 AM, jechoi1 said:

So, apparently, this guy can really eat.  Not only that, but he'll eat anything.  The Law of the Jungle episodes (btw, he's not in all of the Indochina ones; he replaces Seo In Guk.  I believe his appearance starts with 158), he eats anything.  He wasn't there for the rat (thank goodness), but he had no problems eating the live anchovy, the frog, and the snake.  I would eat the snake, but don't think I'd be able to get anywhere near the live fish and the frog.

On Real Men, he's known for really enjoying the meals.  Of course, the older cast members don't seem to enjoy it as much and I just put that down to the fact that they were older, probably more successful and therefor just used to better food.  Then Henry joins and in one scene, he puts only rice and soup on his plate.  When another member asks him what he's doing, Henry explains that the side dishes looked too greasy.  I think that Henry was concerned about gaining weight (not sure why because he's also super thin).  Compare to PHS who from Day-1 ate like it was his last meal.

Hahah, I can eat the frog but I can't eat the snake and rats. Frog tastes like chicken. When I was watching that part, I thought if I was there, I would have straight away volunteer for the frog instead of having the chance to drink fish sauce coffee :lol:. But I was surprised at PHS for enjoying the meat dipped with fresh chicken blood. None of the cast were able to swallow that, not even Chef Kim, not even me.

I enjoyed watching Real Men until many idols started to swarm the production. Once they have seen the success story of PHS in there, every agencies tried to get their idols on it and the training became less serious. PHS got so little screen time after Henry and KWill joined (I don't hate them both, btw).

• Like 5

5 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

If any of you want to watch high society for PHS. 

Skip all scenes without him and you would enjoy it more.

Try watching episode 10 and 11 for the almost break up scene..

episode 14 for his heartache

episode 15 for saying i love you

episode 16 for him having his mom wrap around his finger so he can get the girl he wants..

His eyes is his best feature... also the lips...the nose.. the eye brows.. the cute le/ft ear... so ok.. yeah... everything...

Mind if I add to your list?

Episode 2 (my favourite episode), when he gets in the way of JiYeon trying to court Joonki and ate her sandwiches like they were meant for him. Ji Yeon leered at him when he tried to smile cutely at her. Then JY humiliated him again by not noticing his presence. Chang Soo was so ready to greet her but she only bid goodbye to Joonki alone. 

Episode 3, when JY listed out all his bad characteristics and outright rejected to be his 'friend'

Episode 4 : when both men met with both women in the lift. PHS's eyes were extraordinarily smoldering in the scene and the way he stole glances at JY. :wub:

Episode 5 : when he manipulated a conversation with JY to "how about I give myself to you?" (I was like AWWWWW!!). When JY told him she misses him, his face brightens and said "You should have just tell me so".

Episode 6, when JY guilt trip him into doing whatever she wants him to do.

Every time he calls JY and asks simple things like, "have you sleep?" "where are you?", his voice was so loving.

• Like 6

@Ainee Etp

forgot about the other cute and sizzling scenes... thanks for adding to the list...

i also like when JY asked if they can only kiss once a day...:wub:

23 hours ago, Yura25 said:

soo hyungsik is still a member o Z;eA even he's different agency?

Not really sure. Some articles indicated that they have disbanded... i am not an avid fan of ZE:a.. just know a few of their songs... 

i just have a severe case of HyungSikness.. :)

• Like 6