Metallica World Tour - Hong Kong Tour

usagi-ayumi

hey everyone, 

1477308686976.jpg

Metallica is going to be coming to Hong Kong on Jan 20th, 2017 - the concert will be held at Asia World Expo, where the old Hong Kong airport once was, and those who seen my old Luna Sea concert post would know what happen to me there.
Right now I have to say that I am looking forward to their concert and right now I will try and get as much information as I can from my beloved agency and do as much update as I can before the concert and about the pictures, we will see...

The following song set list is from the concert in Canada Toronto - The Opera House / Nov - 29/2016

there was only 15 songs, which means that it's only 1 hour and a  half of the concert.
"following list was not asked from any PR company or asked from any radio station <- stupid idiot had to go look through a long set list of blogs and concert post to find the following information, no companies was bothered or annoyed by this following stupid."

1 BreadFan
2 Creeping Death
3 Battery
4 Sad But True
5 Fade to Black
6 Atlas Rise!
7 Harvester of Sorrow
8 Moth into Flame
9 One
10 Master of Puppets
11 For Whom the Bell Tolls
12 Enter Sandman

Encore
Whiskey in the Jar
Hardwired
Seek & Destroy

Just in case someone wants to head on to the Los Angeles Metallica concert, here are some link to win a free ticket, please note this has nothing to do with the one in Hong Kong... but I am posting it just share it so those who are in USA can go and watch it. 
Also those who are excited about the goods that is going to be sold in Hong Kong please just wait, Win a Free TIcket to Metallica

hey, to those who are near Canada, and would want to see the concert. the concert is sold out.
OAKLAND, CA, UNITED STATES - THE FOX THEATER "SOLD OUT"

that's right people the concert is sold out, and i am sorry that some of you might not knew about this... and was looking for the Hong Kong concert updates, well from what I see and noticed yes, it's all gone. 
but don't worry there is still a chance to watch it on DVD and Blue-Ray so don't worry about it.
Also the contest for a free ticket is already over, so don't give up as there are still tickets sold in Hong Kong.

Tour Date Update

had to come back with the rest of the tour updates since i didn't look at the full tour release so i had to come back with more updates so those who wants to buy the tickets will know which is sold out and which is not. sold out are all marked red for good reason so you know.

Jan 11 2017 - Seoul Korea GOCHEOK SKY DOME 
Jan 15 2017 - SHANGHAI CHINA, MERCEDES-BENZ ARENA
Jan 18 2017 - BEIJING CHINA, LE SPORTS CENTER - SOLD OUT
Jan 20 2017 - CHEK LAP KOK, HONG KONG - ASIA WORLD EXPO - SOLD OUT
Jan 22 2017 - SINGAPORE, SPINGAPORE - SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM
Feb 03 2017 - COPENHAGEN DENMARK - ROYAL ARENA - SOLD OUT
Feb 05 2017 - COPENHAGEN DENMARK - ROYAL ARENA - SOLD OUT
Feb 09 2017 - COPENHAGEN DENMARK - ROYAL ARENA - SOLD OUT
Mar 01 2017 - MEXICO CITY. MEXICO FORO SOL - SOLD OUT
Mar 03 2017 - MEXICO CITY. MEXICO FORO SOL - SOLD OUT
Mar 05 2017 - MEXICO CITY. MEXICO FORO SOL 
Mar 25 2017 - SAO PAULO, BRAZIL LOLLAPALOOZA BRASIL @ INTERLAGOS RAC 
Mar 31 2017 - BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA LOLLAPALOOZA ARGENTINA @ HIPPODROME SAN ISIDRO
Apr 01 2017 - SANTIAGO, CHILE LOLLAPALOOZA  @ OARQUE O'HIGGINS
May 21 2017 - COLUMBUS, OH, UNITED STATES

• 3 weeks later...

small update, I know the concert is starting next week on a Friday, but right now I have still yet to know how the agreement is going since I not even sure if I can attend the concert or not, right now I am still waiting for the email and I know everyone is busy so please keep on waiting I will be back in a week or two.

i still have not gotten a single update on the concert and i don't know what is going on other than i think i am rejected again although i made sure to get my approval out in time... anyway... if this continues to have no update within these few days you all know what happen to me... cause i had no clue if i am rejected or not so for now i am still asking... or should i say waiting for a reply... urgently....

Archived