[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview ep12:

Episode 11:

12 hours ago, savaval said:

@0ly40  Coming in caught all 40 episodes and loving it.. I think the step mom thats trying to out her step son from inheriting anything has another child and that child is the doctors..  

I thinks so, too @savaval.

1 hour ago, 0ly40 said:

I thinks so, too @savaval.

@0ly40   Another good episode I don't know why I wrote all 40 episodes when 40 hasn't aired I think the sun in the sky I got mix up but todays episode was a goodie maybe the bump in the doctors head is just whats needed for him to remember more about his mom since he can't remember who he is.. Also I want him to give that so rich woman who thinks everybody wants her money a dose of her on medicine if and when he do remember her hitting him with her car I want him to give her a contract for her having to pay all his medical expenses from the presenses to the future and charge her for all the days he can't work and heavens forbis if he can't operate anymore charge her for that to,, Wow son kills the doctors patient by prescribbing the wrong dosage and mom almost kills the doctor thats some family the sister has mother and brother are criminals against her future husband.. I don't see those two making it across the finish line because mom is going to want him so far away from her.. I think when he do starts to remember she or son will try and harm him again.. 

Oh no, Dr Han has lost his memory and the use of his hand for surgery. Now to add to his woe, I'm sure the stupid brother of his fiancee is going to put the patient''s death & all the blame on Dr Han. 

I don't understand how can a girl still want to marry her man knowing that her mom asked him to pay 2.2 million for her daughter. What woman would do that to the man she loves knowing that he is not rich. The whole family owes Dr Han a lot. They basically destroyed him.

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 1:52 PM, savaval said:

@0ly40  Coming in caught all 40 episodes and loving it.. I think the step mom thats trying to out her step son from inheriting anything has another child and that child is the doctors..  

You could be right. The flash back Dr Han had of his mother leaving him at the park ... thé lady has long hair ... quite similar to the stepmother. I think the step mom might have tried to leave the eldest son the park like she did to her own son. Luckily grandmother found him.

If Dr Han Seok Hoon is the stepmother's son ... that will made three half brother interested in Seol Hwa.

Han Seok Hoon ... on his way falling in love

Yoon Joon Sang ... already in love

Yoon Ji Sang ... harbouring a one sided love

Anyone got the feeling that Seol Hwa got the Geum's son's heart by chance?

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

You could be right. The flash back Dr Han had of his mother leaving him at the park ... thé lady has long hair ... quite similar to the stepmother. I think the step mom might have tried to leave the eldest son the park like she did to her own son. Luckily grandmother found him.

Yup! I started getting Only Love vibes watching this and realized real quick who Dr Han's mother was. But she is despicable!! Abandoning a child in a park!!

7 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Oh no, Dr Han has lost his memory and the use of his hand for surgery. Now to add to his woe, I'm sure the stupid brother of his fiancee is going to put the patient''s death & all the blame on Dr Han. 

I don't understand how can a girl still want to marry her man knowing that her mom asked him to pay 2.2 million for her daughter. What woman would do that to the man she loves knowing that he is not rich. The whole family owes Dr Han a lot. They basically destroyed him.

Awe more friends joining in.. Welcome aboard everyone.. Ok I change my name again since I could no longer use @valsava @cheekychipmunk_stv  Hi, I see karma coming for mama.. Once Dr. Han do remember mother and brother will be scrambling to save there lives yes because brother will claim he wrote that prescriptions but the one saving grace for Dr. Han is that the film boy filmed the precription Dr, Han wrote I wonder will he throw away his note book claiming he lost it..Well I tell you she owes him more then 2.2 million dollars and I bet my last dollar seomeone seen the hit and run or some random car blackbox got it all filmed..

Ok I really think film boy mom is Dr Hans mom but the girls mom made a comment about her husband can't forget that women is that women the step mom or it could be the girls mom that left him in the park on purpose I'm thinking Dr, Han was made by the girls dad and the greedy step mom.. How dare she give whats his name that sashe saying it was from G/ma and not to come back home she's so phony.. I'm looking forward to her world crashing around her and G/ma making her son leave it all to him as the eldest G/son.. 

Waving to @NewKDramaAddict & @evie7

4 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

If Dr Han Seok Hoon is the stepmother's son ... that will made three half brother interested in Seol Hwa.

Han Seok Hoon ... on his way falling in love

Yoon Joon Sang ... already in love

Yoon Ji Sang ... harbouring a one sided love

Anyone got the feeling that Seol Hwa got the Geum's son's heart by chance?

Hi @Jackie1048 Wait did I miss something.. I know SH is adopted but did the parents do that because of the LIL boys heart I know the parents treats her special but whom is the thrid brother of the two boys.. Awe my bad it's Dr. Han because I see the Dr. sister giving up on him after learning what mom and brother did.. But I do see greedy mama trying to pull a fast one on Dr. Han all she thinks about is money if she finds out about Dr. Han mother or who his mama is these two womem will be going at it..  

15 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

OMO Really I haven't had a chance to watch today's episode yet. Poor Dr. Han to have her for a mother.

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Hi, I see karma coming for mama.. Once Dr. Han do remember mother and brother will be scrambling to save there lives yes because brother will claim he wrote that prescriptions but the one saving grace for Dr. Han is that the film boy filmed the precription Dr, Han wrote I wonder will he throw away his note book claiming he lost it..Well I tell you she owes him more then 2.2 million dollars and I bet my last dollar seomeone seen the hit and run or some random car blackbox got it all filmed..

Hello Hello!crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif I was wondering when you would come on board. Your right about that karma it's a shame we are probably going to have to wait at least 100 episodes to start to see it. I can't believe that she became the truck of doom. 

On 11/28/2016 at 3:02 PM, sava2sava said:

Also I want him to give that so rich woman who thinks everybody wants her money a dose of her on medicine if and when he do remember her hitting him with her car I want him to give her a contract for her having to pay all his medical expenses from the presenses to the future and charge her for all the days he can't work and heavens forbis if he can't operate anymore charge her for that to,, Wow son kills the doctors patient by prescribbing the wrong dosage and mom almost kills the doctor thats some family the sister has mother and brother are criminals against her future husband.. I don't see those two making it across the finish line because mom is going to want him so far away from her.. I think when he do starts to remember she or son will try and harm him again.. 

I thought the same thing as I watched the episode she owes him for lost future wages and her son is just a weak little jerk. How much do you want to bet that SH's snotty little sister will try to go out w/him. 

I'm going to have to come back after watching the episode but I'm have to say hello and welcome to @Jackie1048 @NewKDramaAddict and @euraka jcdragon_hi.gif

Looking at the flashes of memory that Han Seok Hoon had in today's episodes showed there was a big fire and his mother rescued him from the burning house but ran back in probably to save the rest. The criminal "father" was quite accurate with his story with the details of the river in Namwon and the fire.

10 minutes ago, euraka said:

the mother and son can't hide the truth for long I remember in one of the episode when they were shooting at hospital  the film boy take the shoot of the diary of the boy may be when they edit they will find the truth 

I also think they would find out the truth from the film boy.. Son don't want to step up Dr, Han told him he's not fit to wear a white gown and before he play with girls learn his work properly.. I don't get why the sister wanted to marry him when it's clear he's cold hearted and didn't have any feelings for her..

@0ly40  Thanks for the preview video..

Mother and son are both something sister will run out on him because of him being framed as a murder from brother and mother but I hope for the sake of Dr. Han they don't drag this memory mess out long I want him to be able to torture mom she needs it she will claim she didn't hit him and he don't know whats he talking about.. I hope other cars with blackboxes in them was around to tape it all maybe somebody blackmails her sense she wants to keep her money and sell her children to the highest bidder.. I'm wondering if she talks her son into transferring to a different hospital and they move all together..But I do see her wanting to get her family far away from this mess as possible thinking it's going to save them so Dr. Han will be moving in the girls and family and mom got nerves she don't even know the Dr well enough to be asking him to lend her money she's a piece of work..

The brother is so wrecked up with guilt that might just drI've him insane or depression ... thereby he will make more medical mistakes & hopefully kill more patients. Then people will know he is the one. The one evidence that can save Dr Han is the video tape. I hope the evil mom, daughter & son will ended up badly. Son insane, daughter totally disgraced & ruined by some rich man that her mom tries to sell her off to. Mom falls from her high chair with police arresting her for loan shark.

Archived