Lee Jung Hyun Thread

Guest tangelelo

Guest squeaky

OKAY i posted in her acting thread soo..XDD

anyways. restating what i said in her other thread.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CRAZY

oh my god. it's like. ultimate lee junghyun. she frikken owns.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eshtee

^ same here!

I've been looking up her old songs too that I listened to when I was in like 2nd grade XD

Guest rainbowseason

enjoying her new mini album alot apart from crazy and vogue girl 2night is cool too. check it out guys xD

Guest Adeline*

^^^Yes her mini album is great I love ALL the songs !

Promoting

2009052322201110011.jpg

Paying respect to Senior Actress Yeo Eun Gae

20090524174357881a41748.jpg

2009052417434910101.jpg

2009052417452910101.jpg

2009052417493810101.jpg

credit:as tagged

Guest Adeline*

Lee Jung Hyun admits to having a crush on Shinhwa’s Jun Jin (credit: AllroyHavok @ allkpop)

2009052322201110011.jpg

On the next upcoming episode of Ya Shim Man Man season 2, Singer/actress Lee Jung Hyun admitted that, in the past, she had feelings for Shinhwa’s Jun Jin.

Jung Hyun stated that, after she and Jun Jin became friends, she misinterpreted Jun Jin’s immediate closeness with her as a sign that he was interested in being more than just friends. As a result, Jun Jin’s actions toward Jung Hyun caused her to develop feelings for him. Jung Hyun went on to say that the reason why she misread Jun Jin’s feelings was because, at the time, he was feeling glum and depressed and he would frequently call her for comfort, hence she felt that they had a special relationship. Jung Hyun also said that there was this one time where she was out drinking with her close friends and she was sloppy drunk and longing to spend time with Jun Jin decided to give Jun Jin a drunk call and invite him to join them. Jun Jin eagerly obliged and met up with Jung Hyun and her friends for drinks.

Jung Hyun soon realized where she and Jun Jin stood when he gave her an autographed CD with a message that tore her heart out and spit on it revealed how Jun Jin really felt about her. The other guests on YSMM were surprised by the manner in which Jun Jin divulged his true feelings when they heard Jung Hyun explain the impersonal and somewhat cold way he did it. Jun Jin responded by saying that one way or another he had to clear up the confusion that Jung Hyun had about their friendship. Jun Jin went on to give his side of the story but you’re going to have to watch the next episode of Ya Shim Man Man to find out what his version is.

This episode of Ya Shim Man Man was supposed to air on the 25th of May but, due to the sad and unfortunate death of President Roh, its broadcast date has been postponed to the 6th of June.

Waiting room @ Music Bank :P

zef.jpg

credit:ljhcy

Guest eshtee

omg these days I keep listening to her album on repeat over and over again xD

I haven't really heard any news on how her album is doing...

does anyone know if its going well?

And I wanna see her MBC performance :P

Its sad she doesn't have that many fans on soompi...

Guest Kanoa

I've been listening to this album nonstop. It's amazing. It's been a while since I've loved an entire album so much. I can't say I paid much attention to her before but now I'm checking out her previous albums. She has such amazing stage presence. She's so fierce and then off she looks so soft. Amazing what some black eyeliner can do. :lol:

Guest Adeline*

^^Thanks , great performance !!

Today perf' Audrey Hepburn inspiration :wub:

[HD]SBS Inkiyago Lee Jung-Hyun - Vogue It Girl(May 31, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANik5LuFVaU...re=channel_page

credit:CodeMonmon

2009053116590910021.jpg

Lee Jung Hyun, “I have received love confession from as many as 34 male entertainers”

eded.png

Singer cum actress Lee Jung Hyun revealed that she had up to 34 male entertainers who had confessed their love to her.

She was on KBS ‘Shin Dong Yeop, Shin Bong Seon’s Champagne’ on 30th May when she said, “In the past, I had been in the relationship and being confessed to by as many as 34 male entertainers.”

She opened her diary cautiously and read, “So and so pleaded to me and told me that he loves me to the degree it hurts his heart, but I can’t do that” etc. She revealed that because she was in a love relationship with her boyfriend that she cannot accept the 34 male entertainers who had confessed to her.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Hyun also revealed that her boyfriend has been captivated by one of her other male seonbae, “I really didn’t want to talk about it because that person still did not come out clean about it. I saw the 2 of them hugging and kissing, and at that time I thought I didn’t want to live anymore.”

Lee Jung Hyun ended with “these are all the past now.

credit:sookyeong

KBS ‘Shin Dong Yeop, Shin Bong Seon’s Champagne’ on 30th May

ebnnews1243762143384490.jpg

2009053101571210011.jpg

2009053101575810011.jpg

2009053101584810011.jpg

credit:newsen

She is so cute! <3

Bahhaa, I have been listening to her album these days! xDD I really like Miro! Anyone else?

I just love the feeling of it.

Her lives are getting better! I can't wait for more!

Dang! 34 confessions! T__T. I would confess too. xD hahahaha!

thanks for sharing the videos and performances! loved them all!

i still have to get used to vogue girl song-wise but she makes the perfs enjoyable.

loved the interview..she was so sad that the president of her fanclub moved to snsd loll

and there may be some u.s. activities in the future? ooo excited!!

Guest gd_is_great

how come she lukz so different i cant regconize her anymore maybe w/ her new style heavy make up???

she lukz very mature thou havent listened 2 her new album yet but i'll

i like her thru michyeo n dara

edit: but 1 thing never changes is her voice so pure

Guest Danzo

In her recent performance, in which I viewed yesterday, I really like what she did in the theme of Vogue Girl, its different each time and find it very entertaining to watch.

Guest eshtee

Haha that story above about her boyfriend and the seonbae reminds of the "crazy" mv song she has xD

also I just watched the show and she mentions that jo sung mo and her probably had something in the past. I couldn't tell if they are joking fully or not, because they were laughing but I could tell they definitely has a history cause Jo Sung Mo kept stuttering about them in the past haha

I love the audrey hepburn inspiration too :)

Guest Mardi09

I decided to listen to her. :D I don't really like Crazy as much as I like Vogue It Girl and Miro.

She's really interesting, I have to say. Love the whole Vogue Girl concept. I've always enjoyed looking at the super thick magazines

and to see it come to life on stage....really awesome :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Guest t0g3th3r

I Like Vogue Girl, 2night and Miro II ^^ Especially Vogue Girl, she is so cool with that song on stage :D

I want to download her HQ performances but I can't find them, even on CB. Anyone knows where I can download them ?

Archived