has her pictures from the latest

*NEW X-man Shows??

It would help me soooo sooo much!!!!

Thanks;

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aquafina

How come doesn't have an official Korean site, but a Japanese site instead? :lol: Can she speak Japanese fluently? :sweatingbullets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reE2-5YaC0c (her lastest Xman look, great performance) sorry dunno how to post image as yet :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNiy7ERjAu8 (another recent nice performance) my favourite song micheyo + chuelsoo

She can sing Korean and Japanese. She can sing in Chinese, too?! :w00t:

She was so AWSOME on Xman. They should put her on whenever her schedule permits; she's one of the best performers there! :lol: Everything about her is so eccentric! She's one of the most worthy celebs that I know. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Korean Singer Lee Jung-hyun to Sing at Beijing Olympics

2007-02-09

0209_enter_l.jpg

Korean singing star Lee Jung-hyun will sing the official theme song for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games next year.

She was chosen to represent Korea within a group of singers that will perform the official Olympic song. The Olympic song event was hosted by the PR committee under the Beijing Organizing Committee for the 29th Olympiad. She will sing the title song written by a famous Chinese composer together with 19 other Chinese singers.

c: KBS Global

Guest KuYA II

I remember her performances in the passion album...she rocked that stage very well!! =)

Dang its been a while since I listen to her...i'll probably go check out her recent and past albums while i'm at it =)

Guest paigehk

omg..finally I found her thread. Thanks goodness.!1

Lee Jung Hyung rocks man. She rocks my junior high years!!

haha. Thanks to her I got to know about Kpop, and then find love of my life Shinhwa.

Anyway...she's soo good, talented, pretty, and just fantastic.

I never got tired of listening to her song...they are just more than amazing

Guest zhenajj

Thanks for the information!!! She totally deserves it!!! I'm so looking forward to her performance at Beijing Olympic 2008!!! They chose Lee Jung Hyun over other Chinese singers :)

I never got tired of listening to her song...they are just more than amazing

I totally agree!!! My favourite Kpop album for 2 monthes now is Lee Jung Hyun Vol.6!!! I can't get enough of it!!!

First time I saw her I didn't think she looked pretty, but now I think she is the cutest kpop singer!!! :lol:

It's nice to see a mini-shrine to the godDESS of K-tech, and the ultimate transformer~!

Just for your info, the next song off of her Fantastic Girl album after "Cheol-soo I love you",

will be "Welcome to my Style". This song is quite simple and different from her usual tunes, so it

will be interesting to see what transformation she willbe making for this song~! ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

March 1st, 2007

Lee Jung-hyun to sing theme song for 2008 Beijing Olympics!

Lee Jung-hyun has been tapped to perform the official theme song during the 2008 Beijing Olympics with 19 Chinese artists. She will serve as the Korean representative for this song event, which is sponsored by the PR committee of the Beijing Organizing Committee for the 29th Olympiad. She was the only foreign artist selected. The song, written by Guo Feng, will air on Chinese radio, possibly starting as early as this month, for a year. Congratulations Lee Jung-hyun on participating in such a mammoth international event!

Source: arirang TV

Credit: kpopkingdom.com

Guest 波斯猫

The last time I heard of LJH was when she was recording the Cheol Soo song in Mandarin. What happened to that? I saw a video clip of her recording it also, but I never heard the full song.

Guest tren49

How come doesn't have an official Korean site, but a Japanese site instead? :lol: Can she speak Japanese fluently? :sweatingbullets:

She can sing Korean and Japanese. She can sing in Chinese, too?! :w00t:

She was so AWSOME on Xman. They should put her on whenever her schedule permits; she's one of the best performers there! :lol: Everything about her is so eccentric! She's one of the most worthy celebs that I know. :D

yeah, she's great. i love her costumes and personal style even from the 1st album. awesome!!

her official korean website is: http://www.leejunghyun.co.kr . maybe someone should write on her page a link to this soompi thread? ^_^

i believe she's fluent in japanese because she was there for a year doing a drama.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aikoo_XD

ahh!!! i love lee jung hyun!!!!...da only type of techno music i like...love michyo, bak kwo and wa da best!!!!>o<

• 1 month later...

RoK’s top dance singer to visit Vietnam

VietNamNet Bridge – Having seen Bi Rain, music lovers in Vietnam will have a chance to see another Korean star, top dance singer Lee Jung Hyun, on May 31.

The Korean Embassy in Vietnam has invited Lee Jung Hyun to perform in a concert held in Hanoi to commemorate the 15th year of the Korean-Vietnamese diplomatic relationship.

Lee Jung Hyun will perform four songs, Crazy love, Ari – Ari, Change the sadness and Wa! , the song that has helped to make her a continental star.

Other performers in the concert will include award-winning rock band No Brain, which is currently very popular among Korean youth, traditional music band Han-ul So-ri and Vietnamese singers Thanh Lam, Ngo Thanh Van and dancing group Big Toe.

One of the leading Hallyu (Korean Wave) artists, Lee Jung Hyun is well known and influential among fans in RoK and especially in China, Hong Kong as well as Southeast Asian countries.

In Hong Kong, Lee Jung Hyun is nicknamed Chameleon Queen. Lee also appears frequently on TV in China, which she visits at least twice a month. She will also be the singer of the thematic song of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.

Besides singing, Lee Jung Hyun is also a high-paid actress in Korea. Two of her TV dramas, Seven Spoons and Beautiful Days, have been broadcast in Vietnam.

SOURCE: VietNamNet

-

She's really one of leading Hallyu artists? I didn't know that. Anyway, according to the article she'll be in Vietnam this ending May ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1311176

RoK’s top dance singer to visit Vietnam

VietNamNet Bridge – Having seen Bi Rain, music lovers in Vietnam will have a chance to see another Korean star, top dance singer Lee Jung Hyun, on May 31.

The Korean Embassy in Vietnam has invited Lee Jung Hyun to perform in a concert held in Hanoi to commemorate the 15th year of the Korean-Vietnamese diplomatic relationship.

Lee Jung Hyun will perform four songs, Crazy love, Ari – Ari, Change the sadness and Wa! , the song that has helped to make her a continental star.

Other performers in the concert will include award-winning rock band No Brain, which is currently very popular among Korean youth, traditional music band Han-ul So-ri and Vietnamese singers Thanh Lam, Ngo Thanh Van and dancing group Big Toe.

One of the leading Hallyu (Korean Wave) artists, Lee Jung Hyun is well known and influential among fans in RoK and especially in China, Hong Kong as well as Southeast Asian countries.

In Hong Kong, Lee Jung Hyun is nicknamed Chameleon Queen. Lee also appears frequently on TV in China, which she visits at least twice a month. She will also be the singer of the thematic song of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.

Besides singing, Lee Jung Hyun is also a high-paid actress in Korea. Two of her TV dramas, Seven Spoons and Beautiful Days, have been broadcast in Vietnam.

SOURCE: VietNamNet

-

She's really one of leading Hallyu artists? I didn't know that. Anyway, according to the article she'll be in Vietnam this ending May ^_^

She rockssss!!

Just come back from it, she sang 4 songs and earn at least one more fan ----> me :D

Guest adikkeluangman

[Lee Jung Hyun’s Popularity On The Rise In Vietnam & China]

ljhmg7.jpg

Lee Jung Hyun has emerged as "Korean Wave Star" in Asian nations such as China & Vietnam. Asked to appear in dramas, films & commercials, Lee is preparing for her upcoming concert in China which will be held in June.

She was invited to a cultural event entitled "2007 Dynamic Korea Cinema Festival" as Korea's representative singer commemorating the 15th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Korean & Vietnam.

Credits ~ ArirangTV.com + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

• 1 month later...
Guest J-Lim

wooo Lee Jung Hyun ftw! i love her >.> btw i prefer her firsts albums... vol 1 3 and 4, more techno... 2 is ok but too "candy" for me, 5 i totally disliked it, maybe cos i'm spanish and i'm fulfilled of latin rythms, and it's not the way for hear latin rythms in korean songs >.> and that performance of bésame mucho... >.> is like when i saw chae yeon singing raphael's song in last christmas show--- and the last album, well i liked some songs, i totally love cheol soo ya saranghae, and others too, but some no... -_- anyways i still loving lee jung hyun! i also prefer the actual lee jung hyun than the young in her beggings with 17-18 years... she looks more mature but young atm!!! *_* and i LOVE how she is in the scenario... she totally rocks it!! no pressure!! when i see her performances i just get crazy XD i'm glad that she's being famous now in korean hallyu ^^

but the most i love from her is how she, without having an stunning body like Hyori, Seo In Young, Ivy, etc. only with her dance and her charisma can be x10000 times sexier than the others *_* that's why he is my idol

my fav songs are michyeo, bakkwo, wa, dala dala, cheol soo ya saranghae, and some more i can't remember the title now :sweatingbullets:

i luv lee jung hyun!

Archived