Lee Jung Hyun Thread

Guest tangelelo

I'm super-excited about this! I haven't listened to her much lately (mainly because she hasn't released anything new), but she still remains my favorite K-pop artist! And I hope that won't change with her new album/mini-album/single! Let's just say, I have high hopes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xiaoba1tu

Comeback Dates Confirmed + Mini-Album Info!

Mark your calendars because Lee Jung Hyun, now known as Ava Lee, will release her brand new mini-album on May 10th and will be returning to the stage for her comeback special on May 16th!

The lead song from the release will be a Korean remake of her 2001 hit, "Michyeo" and she had just finished filming the brand new MV for it a few weeks back. It is said the track has been remixed to have a more hip-hop feel to it whilst still retaining its techno roots, and the new sound has been said to be similar to that of Britney Spears.

Lee Jung Hyun is constantly changing her image for each release and this time, it's no different! Check out her latest look for the upcoming release of her mini-album next month!

http://i41.tinypic.com/34o5uz8.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vwy9fn.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2zqxv5y.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2q1gjt0.jpg

Cr: LJH facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...

lee jung hyun's mini album's out! love this grl!

02 CRAZY - i thought it was gonna be exactly like her older one but it's diff, which is good

I haven't heard the songs enough to judge yet, but I really like crazy.. can't wait for the mv!

^thanks for the heads up...been waiting for it for a while hehe

Saw a link on youtube for those who have trouble loading on the other link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU-uILbWYYM

Personally, it didn't live up to my expectations. I wanted to see more dance and closeups of her dancing and not her dancers lol.

I liked the later part of the mv more because it showed more dance in it..reminded me of rihanna's disturbia.

Either way, I'm excited for her comeback perf!

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Not really into the mv. Too many semi naked men. But still preferred the first part than the darker scenes at the end.

But Vogue Girl is an alright song.

Guest froditobolson

Wow!

Great comeback on countdown!

Cant wait for this weekend music core and inkigayo!

The techno queen is back!

Thanks for the photos!

P.D. In new in this thread!

Guest Danzo

^ I just got a feed from facebook with that same video. Yeah definitely a great show. LJH knows how to put on a delightful show , even if her mv was kinda meh edited. She really has some interesting outfits here too.

Guest eternalmerkamoon

i didn't really know her but i recognized her face after watching her in Beautiful Days with choi ji woo :D she sang that song in beautiful days but i don't know the name of it T_T

anyways great performance in Mnet countdown!! not rlly a fan of Vogue Girl, but her crazy perf + song is awesome! (: rlly unique and different from other kpop songs~

Guest Adeline*

I really like her new MV :lol::P seriously she looks so charismatic and sexy :D and Crazy is a catchy song !

2009052009444310021.jpg

2009052009444310022.jpg

2009051309413410021.jpg

2009051315183210021.jpg

2009051516503510011.jpg

credit:newsen

i didn't really know her but i recognized her face after watching her in Beautiful Days with choi ji woo :D she sang that song in beautiful days but i don't know the name of it T_T

The song's name is Heaven ^^

I liked the MV. It was interesting enough, I didn't know what to expect of it. The comeback performance on M!Countdown was wow. I was surprised she brought her American dancers with her. I definitely enjoyed the Crazy performance more then the Vogue Girl. I'm excited for more of her performances.

Guest ~ cherrie ~

I love lee jung hyun unnie ever since she debuted.I'm glad she's still sticking to her old genre kind of concept.Her uniqueness of the outfits,songs,mv and also her voice totally stand out.She may not have the best voice but she totally can rock the stage.I've not seen such powerful and fierce stage for a long time.Her english pronouciation maybe totally off but it's cute.I hope she will continue to promote her song..

THE TECHNO QUEEN IS BACK...<333

Archived