Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

@vw2kimminjong, I asked someone who was having the same problem and here's her answer:

Btw, I think your friend should change her FIRSTNAME into her Alias so that the username will be read as her Alias instead. Let her log out then log in. :)

So, I think you must type 'VioletWitch' as your user name and then log out. After that log in again.
How about trying this one?

Guest VioletWitch

daunkayu said: @vw2kimminjong, I asked someone who was having the same problem and here's her answer:

Btw, I think your friend should change her FIRSTNAME into her Alias so that the username will be read as her Alias instead. Let her log out then log in. :)

So, I think you must type 'VioletWitch' as your user name and then log out. After that log in again.
How about trying this one?

Guest iheartkmj

hello everyone.. these past few days i am very busy in preparing christmas and new year celebrations. i am very eager to collect all KMJ videos now. thank you @kesf and @daunkayu for bringing us more videos of our dearest KMJ. always hwaiting :)

Aisya Ays said: I used that method before when my FB name appear. It work back then.. but now it didnt work anymore... When I click to username box, it wont respond. just freeze.. but if I click to another box like Title etc.. it works well.Ah.. btw.. I sign in to this forum using my FB .. so I can understand my FB name will appear.. but then I change my FB name to the new one (VW).. then enter this forum... the new name didnt appear!! its like it set to default again.. :(

Kim Min Jong - Dream (Tonight Once Again, We Love)

김민종 - 꿈에(이밤을 다시 한번, 사랑하는 우리)

1998년 이소라의 프로포즈중...꿈에, 이밤을 다시한번, 사랑하는 우리 메들리...
1998 Lee So Ra's Propose... Dream, Tonight Once Again, We Love medley...

Guest VioletWitch

@daunkayu.. Yeeeeaaayyyyyyyyyy. Thanks to ur suggestion.
Also BIG thanks to @forevergirl , @kreesna also @soomp for helping me out.
Kamsahamnida~~~
*its feel like I'm an award winner rite now.. ahahahahaha