Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest missflowerinmyheart

OMG! finally I found my first love's thread here.. kekeke...you make my heart go crazy everytime I see you , OPPA! for 12 years.... ... hihihi...
annyeong everyone!!

Guest felcar_luv

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "@missflowerinmyheart  welcome & have a wonderful time interacting with fellow KMJ fans...   :) 

Guest felcar_luv

Episode 17 of AGD:
viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78bKDJ:  Did you go to work out?CY:  Yes, I woke up early. Colin went to school.KDJ:  It still seems awkward for him to be along with me.  
viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78bKDJ:  Coffee?CY:  Sure.
viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78bKDJ:  Yesterday, I received glass shoes.CY:  What's so great about you to make her give....KDJ:  I know, right?  So, I...am thinking to hold onto Seo Yi Soo.CY:  Really? KDJ:  I know I'm greedy.  But if I bet my whole life, would I be able to, at least, make her happy?

viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78bCY:  Wow, this is really a good morning. I wish you good luck. KDJ:  Wish only on my part.  Because good luck is also needed for you and MeahriCY:  But the mountain we need to climb is too big...Im Tae San.  ("Im Tae San" means "huge mountain")KDJ:  You should stand on the top of the mountain to hear the echo.  ("Meahri" means "echo" in Korean.)CY:  But it's hard because I'm not allowed to climb that mountain from the beginning.

viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78bCY:  You'll be late for work.  I'm going to take a shower.  Thanks for the coffee.
translations credit to: viki.com

Guest felcar_luv

im_cun

said:

he is so handsome right onnie when he wears this specs and he has some moustache too .. so handsome XD but i really disappointed that Athena did not used his great acting skil so much .. he seldomly out and most of the time the hero always make fun of him .. poor Ki Soo :(

Guest felcar_luv

this is one of the million reasons why i'm looking forward for KMJ to pursue his singing career, but i don't understand what they were saying... i hope somebody can join us here who can do the translations...  :)>-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZtM3PNuKSQ&feature=relmfuhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SXL6v8xt81s

Credit and thanks to my dear chingu, MJnet for the English translation

News link:
http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20120824000652&md=20120827150824_D

Author Kim Eun Sook said she likes Kim Min Jong at first sight

Short News - English Translation

Kim Eun Sook (39), author of SBS “Gentleman’s Dignity” is a fan of Kim Min Jong (41).

She said when Kim Min Jong made his debut that time, she saw his “doe-like eyes” and liked him at first sight.

Hence, it is possible for author, Kim Eun Sook to describe Min Jong’s eyes as “Rainy Season”.

Both said through this successful drama, they have become friends

Guest farzan

kesf

said:

Credit and thanks to my dear chingu, MJnet for the English translation

News link:
http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20120824000652&md=20120827150824_D

Author Kim Eun Sook said she likes Kim Min Jong at first sight

Short News - English Translation

Kim Eun Sook (39), author of SBS “Gentleman’s Dignity” is a fan of Kim Min Jong (41).

She said when Kim Min Jong made his debut that time, she saw his “doe-like eyes” and liked him at first sight.

Hence, it is possible for author, Kim Eun Sook to describe Min Jong’s eyes as “Rainy Season”.

Both said through this successful drama, they have become friends.