Tips for Healthy Skincare

chloemica

It’s common to know a fact that nature is the best gift for people because nature is an endless source of powerful elements, including those chemical substances such as capsid protein and snap 8. Based on the fact, humans are obsessed with a wide range of exceptional natural ingredients that deliver potent nutrients and glowing, as well as the healthy-looking skin. In fact, skin formula could be crafted to deliver all the nourishment skin needs in a innovative way, and nothing it doesn’t.

Since skincare is so important, mass skincare products could play an important role. As is known, advanced skincare that nourishes the skin with healthy ingredients for visibly radiant results should be payed more attention than before. While on the other hand, skincare products of inferior quality may irritate sensitive skin, because skincare is totally seasonal, just like people’s wardrobe, which requires enough awareness. Healthy skin usually starts with a sign to a regular skin care regimen, utilizing some high-quality products in daily life. However, the skin on the body also needs concerns as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/1/2017 at 11:14 AM, Lee Palmer said:

Thanks for sharing. Agree that skin care must be seasonal and some homemade products are more beneficial and safe than those we usually buy. Oils are supereffective, too. By the way, here is a good review on some popular oil diffusers.

Thanks for the link, I didn't know there were so many types of diffusers! I will read later.

On 2/21/2017 at 0:02 PM, davidyates said:

Hi there, for healthy skin you should avoid oily food and consume fruits and leafy vegetable.

I agree about consuming fruit and leafy vegetable but a little oil is also OK as long as we don't use too much oil when cooking.

Hi Gals, there are many other effective tips trending nowadays as different people have different skin types & their different skin concerns. But some facts are universal as they can be trusted & used by every women in India. No harm effects & nothing to worry about.I personally believe that if we follow a proper regime for foods & vegetables then there is no need to use cosmetics at all. After all cosmetics do contain chemicals in them which is not good for skin & hairs. I believe this can be used by everyone where chemicals are not a concern. http://thehauterfly.com/beauty/food-for-healthy-skin/

GLOWING-SKIN-FEATURED-IMAGE.jpg

• 1 month later...

I drink a lot of water and maybe I've eaten a lot of tomatoes as a side dish for our viands so it helped with my skin too as I grew older. It's also important to moisturize and use products made from natural ingredients such as those from Banish.

• 4 months later...

Except for those lucky people born with good genetics [and i know a few junk food crazies with beautiful skin], we don't need no 'House MD' to get in our faces to remind us of contributory factors ie food consumption (eg boiled dishes vs fried/greasy/junk food), water, and exercise.

For me, the following steps help:

1.)  DAILY CLEANSING & WEEKLY EXFOLIATION:  i always wash my face in the morning and before bedtime with St Ives 'barely-any' microbeads cleansers (Oatmeal or Green Tea at AUD$9 from local drugstore) even if I had already washed my face in the shower, and weekly exfoliate with St Ives Apricot Scrub (microbeads are bigger/rougher):
 St_Ives.jpg

2.)  ANTI-WRINKLES:    sparingly apply Rosken High Potency Vitamin E Cream [about AUD$9-10] only at night after I wash my face before bed:
Rosken.jpg
Another brand I love is Invite High Potency Vitamin E Cream [AUD$9-10]: 
Invite_Vit_E.jpg
Don't apply 10,000 creams at night before bedtime as this will only clog up yr skin, with your face laying against the pillow and what not (though cosmetic companies wld disagree with me). I have used Vitamin E cream upon the advise of my beloved Mum (Midwife) since my 1st year of uni when the winter cold cracked up crow feet from all the laughing, the pain subsided by the next morning and wrinkles gone by 2nd day and I have never missed using Vitamin E creams ever since.

NB:  I have to admit that my heart-shaped face could explain the slowness in getting wrinkles so far [I read somewhere that women with round/heart-shaped face have less wrinkles bcos we got more fatty tissue underneath the skin, stretching the skin to look somewhat smooth...huhh right ¿?  :blink:].

3.)  ACNE:    For pimples, I use Nixoderm which will either shrink off or harden any pimple enough to be poped the next day [my experiences have been that if u don't pop stubborn pimples, some kinda harden underneath the skin like tiny hills for months before flattening]. Image from http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nixoderm-Ointment-Cream-Gel-Skin-Acne-Pimple-Blackheads-Rash-Ringworm-17-7g-USA/361998470729 :
Nixoderm.jpg
If u'r in Malaysia/Singapore, u can get this from Guardian or Watson pharmacies. Otherwise, ONLY get this cream from legit websites because u only got the 1 face  [always check out reviews of the online websites u intend to buy items therefrom].

U'll get a subtle stinging/burning sensation for the first 5 minutes then u can wipe off the cream after 1 hour. Of-course different skin may hv different reactions.  So far, Invite/Rosken High Potency Vitamin E Cream has prevented any acne scars on my face.

4.)   SUNBLOCK:   Some growth of benign black molds are already pre-embedded in our gene pool but to prevent Melanoma/skin cancer, u don't need to pull a "Fan Bing Bing" [beautiful Chinese actress who applies sunscreen even at home (so rumoured)], always apply sunblock before heading outside during daytime. If any mold becomes red around the edges, start itching etc, consult a dermatologist IMMEDIATELY for its removal ASAP [the longer u wait, the bigger the incision of the enlarging mold then the longer the scar (mine is 1cm)]. Don't drag on this issue bcos there aint no returning to normal once it becomes cancerous.

5.)   DIY FACIALS:   I have read about natural DIY mask (30 mins) which once-in-a-blue-moon i'd try since they are affordable and logical come to think about it:   Yoghurt, 2-3-days soaked rice water, or raw milk. My face wld then feel tighten and supple.

6.)   NON/LUXURY SKINCARE with natural ingredients:   if all else fail but b4 opting for heavy-duty facial treatments (I don't reckon much of it) maybe u wana try non/luxury brands that use choco-block full of natural ingredients eg Sulwhasoo - they use white/red ginseng, Magnolia flowers etc...sounds sooo divine right??...and so they r bludy expensive. I've only gotten a 3-piece gift set Snowise range few weeks back, i like the citriousy-flowery fragance  [i hvnt used much or alot of Sulwhasoo to qualify a review really, this is just my deduction & 5-cents worth  :blush: ]

7.)    INNER HAPPINESS:    At the end of the day, it's emotionally healtier to be somewhat carefree (happy hormones vs pimple-stressors) because yr Soulmate, TRUE Friends and non-superficial people won't be noticing yr skin whenever they look at you [my uni buddy used to teasingly scold me for not realising more pimples on her face because frankly, I just didn't "see" her pimples whenever i hung out with her. It was not because of being used to her pimple face because I only saw "her" - her personality]; and there will always be another dude/dudette who is always gona be younger and maybe/not more handsome/beautiful, that's just Life...and WHO CARES about strangers   :glasses:  !¡! 

• Like 1

Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can help delay the natural aging process and prevent various skin problems. You can follow these five no-nonsense tips. :)

1. Protect yourself from the sun

One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems — as well as increase the risk of skin cancer.

For the most complete sun protection:

• Use sunscreen. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Apply sunscreen generously, and reapply every two hours — or more often if you're swimming or perspiring.
  • Seek shade. Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., when the sun's rays are strongest.
  • Wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants and wide-brimmed hats. 

2. Don't smoke

Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. Smoking narrows the tiny blood vessels in the outermost layers of skin, which decreases blood flow. This depletes the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are important to skin health.

3. Treat your skin gently

Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on your skin. To keep it gentle:

• Limit bath time. Hot water and long showers or baths remove oils from your skin. Limit your bath or shower time, and use warm — rather than hot — water.
  • Avoid strong soaps. Strong soaps and detergents can strip oil from your skin. Instead, choose mild cleansers.
  • Shave carefully. To protect and lubricate your skin, apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving. For the closest shave, use a clean, sharp razor. Shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it.
  • Pat dry. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
  • Moisturize dry skin. If your skin is dry, use a moisturizer that fits your skin type. For daily use, consider a moisturizer that contains SPF.

4. You are what you Eat

A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. The association between diet and acne isn't clear — but some research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin C and low in unhealthy fats and processed or refined carbohydrates might promote younger looking skin.

5. Sweat It Out!

Do: Exercise regularly. Running, jogging and yoga will give your body the necessary blood circulation, and also accelerate the cleansing process of your entire body. You will notice a glow on your face after working out. Racing against time? Just take a brisk walk around the block.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The flawless, youthful, blemish and acne-free skin that you've always desired is no more a dream, but reality. Follow the following tips:

1) Apply sunscreen with SPF of at-least 15 that blocks both UVA and UVB rays.

2) Always eat fresh fruits, vegetables, sufficient protein and vitamins.

3) Exercise regularly  

4) Drink lots of water daily, stay hydrated

5) Try to avoid stress as much as possible. 

I hope this work for you.

• 2 weeks later...

very nice dear.

Face is a very important part of our body. If your face looking good so definitely your confidence goes high mostly people have different skin issues like acne, chemical peels and so many different skin diseases.here is a large number of skin conditions that can be treated with Laser photo rejuvenation in Dubai.You are a candidate for laser skin rejuvenation if you have:

Fine lines and wrinkles

Sun spot

Large pores

Melasma

The treatments are also very useful for live acne as well as acne scars. These can also help correct other kinds of scarring. Some of the vascular birthmarks are also corrected with laser skin rejuvenation.

The Laser skin care clinic Dubai Has Best Dermatologist in dubai, abu dhabi and sharjah. The clinic has very professional doctors which are highly educated and experinced. The Doctor Amira Nassar,Amira Nassar and Dr.Henda Kahia

are very rated doctor in these days. If you want best treatment in dubai, abu dhabi and sharjah so you can contact with us and get free consultation.The Our doctors also provide information about any kind of your skin problems.For Futher information About laser Photo Rejuvenaton please Read our main page.

laserskincare.ae

Edited by Hifza Nauman

On 21.02.2017 at 2:02 PM, davidyates said:

Hi there, for healthy skin you should avoid oily food and consume fruits and leafy vegetable.

Right, i also use a сocconat oil and massager for face, it's a great combination,it helps to relief and makes my skin shine with health. I really think that exactly this measure can be helpful for women of any age. 

the best way to keep your skin healthy is to take care of your diet and general health. the beauty comes from the inside, directly from our bodies. thus, if you have acne, try not to fight with them with different lotions etc, go to the hospital and got testings, reveal the problem and fight with the problem itself, not with the consequences.

• 3 weeks later...
Below are foolproof tips to keep your makeup looking flawless all day long.
  1. Exfoliate. Sugar makes a great exfoliant! 
  2. Moisturize. Moisturize your skin before applying makeup.
  3. Blot, Blot, Blot Away. Use blotting paper to keep shine away.
  4. Go Waterproof.
  5. Eyeshadow Touch Up.
  6. Pick the Right Colors.

• 3 weeks later...

Use warm water and a mild anti-bacterial soap to clean your brushes, laying flat to dry to avoid any warping that can happen. 47. Don't over-wash your face. Though clean skin leads to clear skin, washing too vigorously or too often can irritate skin and do more harm than good.

• Like 1