Tips for Healthy Skincare

Here are my skin care routine. After making minor changes in my lifestyle I got a healthy and soft skin.

•      Drink water as much as you
  •      Avoid Chemicals
  •      Take a few minutes sunbath each day
  •      Eat healthy food.
  •      SWEAT FOR YOUR COMPLEXION.
  •      Treat your skin gently
  •      Do not smoke

You should not only go for the skin care product but also consider some natural.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s common to know a fact that nature is the best gift for people because nature is an endless source of powerful elements, including those chemical substances such as capsid protein and snap 8. Base

Home-made skin care remedies also give fruitful results, but takes more time to deliver expected results. In these busy schedules, One can opt for skin care products that are natural and are of excell

I was given this present Christmas 2014 and I have been religiously using it since then. I am very lucky to have inherited my mother's genes and my facial & neck skin still remain relatively wrink

Hi There, my problem is the skin bumps and rashes whenever I shave my sensitive parts. I've been using random shavers but based on some reviews, I need to switch to Epilators. This is effective to remove facial and other hairs. And if used correctly it will take weeks before the hair grows which is nice. I saw some good comments . Has anyone had any experience and recommendations? :blink:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Massage with a jade roller:

Many jade stone rollers are available in the market and jade stone which is a natural element has amazing wrinkle reduction properties. A good massage using the roller - once in the morning and once at night effectively removes all the fine lines from the skin. 

How does this happen? Well, jade stone’s rolling action over the skin narrows the skin pores and tightens the skin by producing collagen. Water is the main component of collagen and the jade stone helps in hydrating these cells to make them rich in water. Thus, all the cells tighten and wrinkle reduction becomes possible. 

Aloe Vera Gel:

Sometimes, it is good to get things straight out of grandma’s garden. Aloe vera leaves have all the goodness that your skin needs. This miraculous gel can help in wrinkle reduction without adding on any side effects. The aloe vera gel when applied on the skin help in increasing collagen production. 

The gel gently kisses your skin with the goodness of vitamins B and C with almost 18 amino acids that fight all the wrinkle causes to give you nourished facial skin. Scrape out the fresh aloe vera gel from the leaves and directly apply it over your clean face. Allow it to dry and wash off with cold water to see wrinkle reduction results in less than three months.

Try these hacks at home and gift yourself the skin you once had during your teenage days. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Such healing crystals are able to offer you the incredible strength of feeling like the best version of yourself. Mental and emotional. 

They purify the inner state and reduce the likelihood of other skin disorders, such as wrinkles and acne. Best crystals for skincare are world-famous for their amazing ability to solve all challenges and luckily it can help you see the best possible solution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Skin care is a serious topic for me. I tried a lot of products, even tried to make homemade masks, it's very good, saves money. I would like to find interesting recipes.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I like to use natural products, mango butter, for example, and many others. Also, I try to eat healthily, wash my face regularly and have a lot of sleep.

• 1 month later...

Hi, so I've been having this problem where my concealer/brightener creases under my eye. Not only that, it settles in my fine lines and makes my undereye wrinkles look more apparent.i am using alot ah prodect for my eye but any prodect cant usefull for me, now i can use Sothys Secrets Eye Cream for my Eye can you Recommendations for this prodect Any good eye cream recommendations to get rid of undereye wrinkles, bags and puffiness? Especially for really sensitive skin.

jani jan

Spoiler

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...