[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even watch it because livestream cuts off like every few seconds:/ but Ruler is fighting for the #1 trending search on naver with suspicious partner at this time. It's also trending on Thailand's hashtag. 

From the bits that I've seen as of now it looks like a very well made drama!

A miracle happened the CP survived !His parents are crying... Dae Mok talking in front of his men...they have all power and think nothing can touch them ...king has a idea to save his son and heir ...promises to protect him...orders his bodyguard to kill everyone that seeshis son face ...he is upset that the organisation is stealing people water

some years later a eunuch was spying trying to see the baby face...king bodyguard kills him ...14 years later ...people are laughing ...making fun of their CP it seems ...palace maids are talking ...gossip about CP ...CP life is so sad...

Two men brought a girl to palace Kim Hwa-Goon is her name i think...they introduces to the queen ...wow new girl and CP meet ...she saw his face but has no idea is CP ..EUNUCH CALLING THE PRINCE ...CP AND NEW GIRL HIDE

I must admit, they look cute together. wohohoho! :tongue: she likes how the Crown prince defended her from the Queen and the guards. awww.... I like the second female lead, she looks cute.

WHAT? is she the daughter of the Villian?

Is it me or the Crown Prince seems rebellious? lmao The king and the crown prince always fight. haha

SOLDIERS ALMOST KILL HER ...CP ARRIVE HE HAS THE MASK THIS TIME IS BEEING COLD BUT GIRL REALIZES IS HIM THE BOY SHE SAW IN THE GARDEN ...QUEEN ALSO ARRIVED ...GIRL LEFT ...LATER WE SEE HER TALKING WITH HER EVIL GRANDAD DAE MOK...OLD MAN ASKING HER ABOUT CP ...SHE KEPT THE SECRET

Archived