[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*watched the 5min highlight

If Lee Sun already knows where and who Ga Eun is completely already, how in the world could Ga Eun plot a revenge? Seriously? 

I don't understand a thing in the press conference, but thanks to @an05 I understood the context. Upon reading the rough translation, I wonder if they really asked like why is L casted or the PD oblige to tell the reason why himself. By mentioning to the press about how other PDs warned him in casting myungsoo, isn't a bit hurtful on L's part?

@syer_87

yup..

"Even though I haven't been paired up with KSH in a project yet, I had a feeling that I had known her for a long time because we both experienced being child actors. When I first met her, KSH is 6 years younger than me, but I couldn't say a word. She's like a noona and she was very mature when she talked. It's a great honor to act with her". - Yoo Seung Ho 

credit to sohyunxjingoo

She looks so cute n sweet , il forgive her stylist for the skirt's frumpy waistline that added inches to a petite girl. She looks youthful and appropriate with the peterpan collar and bright colour. It isnt so bad. Im just drawn to her smile and her eyes.

YSH smile .. And hes so dashing today, outfit n hair and heart arresting smile

Its really a battle of whose cuter and i cant choose. Both of them have beautiful smiles n laughs

1 hour ago, rossy5 said:

UUug, don't tell me. Iove her, but I hate her stylist, really really really.

And the make up..nooooo.

She looks better with pastel colors.

Maybe the stylist thought that making her orange-reddish she would not look sick from the cold/flu...if you noticed her, she looked very tired and was coughing a lot.

I noticed her wardrobe too. Who is her stylist? I hope she'll get a better one someday. Does her clothes have something to do with sponsorship or something? anyway, she's still pretty though.

YSH's hair. hahaha I find him cute though. His eye smile never change. So adorable. :tongue:

INFINITE’s L Hopes To Be Acknowledged As Actor Kim Myung Soo Through “Ruler: Master Of The Mask”

U. Kim May 8, 2017

infinite-l-2.jpg
At a press conference for MBC’s upcoming drama “Ruler: Master of the Mask” on May 8, INFINITE’s L revealed his thoughts on acting in his first historical drama and his ambitions in acting.

He expressed, “Because this was my first historical drama, I watched a lot of [historical] movies and dramas. I will be taking on both the child and adult versions of my character, so I practiced showing the differences in tone, behavior, way of speaking, and going from a peasant to a king. I hope you will watch over me as I grow.”

He then added that although it’s difficult to act while promoting as a singer, he will show that he is capable of it. He stated, “Acting in this drama calls for many changes, so please forget about INFINITE’s L while watching it. I will show everyone a new side to myself as actor Kim Myung Soo.”

“Ruler: Master of the Mask” tells the story of a crown prince who righteously fights against a wealthy and powerful organization that monopolizes Joseon’s water supply. Starring actors include INFINITE’s L, as well as Yoo Seung Ho, Kim So Hyun, and Yoon So Hee.

The drama will premiere on May 10 at 10 p.m. KST. Watch the recently revealed preview while you wait!

Are you excited to see Kim Myung Soo’s transformation as an actor?

I watched the live press conference too and while I couldn't understand much, I found the whole casts were very adorable. They kept praising each other from the director to the sunbaes and hoobaes. They seems very close to each other but you couldn't not notice their awkwardness around each other esp when Kim So Hyun Yoo Seung Ho and L tried to make heart signs. 

When Seung Ho said he felt So Hyun was his noona bcs of her maturity, So Hyun first blushed then laughed out a lot, then Seung Ho was blushed too and they couldn't stop laughing, so cute. Seung Ho kept saying sorry to So Hyun too, haha you boys should never call a younger girl your noona again. Warned you.

About L acting, I heard the journalist 1st question for him was about his acting and how his co-stars were such great actor and actress. But don't worry about him, I bet L was prepared for these kind of questions and he handled everything well. 

The director said this is Yoo Seung Ho best role ever, well as if I didn't have enough expectations. Haizz 2 days more.

THighlight's Yoseob teases 'Monarch - Owner of the Mask' OST

'Monarch - Owner of the Mask' has released a teaser for their first OST.

The song, titled "I Couldn't Cry Because I'm a Man", is the first OST for the drama and will be sung by Highlight's Yoseob. In the teaser, we see Yoseob recording the song and can hear a bit of his beautiful voice as well.

The drama will start airing on May 10th, and the OST will be released on the same day.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/05/highlights-yoseob-teases-monarch-owner-of-the-mask-ost

Archived