[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new still cuts of Seung Ho and L today revealed that there will be a blooming bromance chemistry between them. 

If that, will these two remain their awesome bromance or will L actually turn antagonist later? I'm confused about his character and lack of information. 

On another note, on Korean news about Ruler, this one is still a faction drama based on real historical events. O.O

Am I asking too much? Ruler did not release any updates on Friday? This is bad, I need my weekly dose of epicness. Please Ruler release another update soon.

And @Berou chingu your DP is not good for my heart. I don't know if I am melting due to the summer heat or because of that wink :wub:

In the meantime, here's Pupper: Master of the Pup.

22 hours ago, Berou said:

@akausagi lol i purposely chose that DP to give heart attacks to dramas fans. My plan is to turn them into yoopies hahaha :tongue:

I didn't expect you to be this cruel chingu, arrgggh my heart :heart: I need to be still alive until May you know :dizzy:

The 5th teaser "You are me" will be released on monday 24-4-2017, 10am KST
Spoiler

"This is the atmosphere ..." Kim So Hyun, neat eyes (Source: Sports Korea | Naver TV Entertainment)  [Sports Chosun.com Jung An Ji reporter]

NAVER

Actor Kim Sohyun's neat appearance was revealed. Kim So Hyun, on the 23rd, posted a photo with short remarks "Monarch" on her Instagram.

In the photo, there is a picture of Kim So Hyun, who is shooting MBC new drama 'Monarch'. Kim So-hyun who is proud of her fine self-determination. Her sad eyes gazing somewhere here further upgraded her elegance.

The back view sitting still was the picture itself. In particular, the innocent visuals of Kim So-hyun made the eyes inseparable.

Meanwhile, the 'Monarch' is scheduled to broadcast in May as a drama depicting the prince 's righteous struggle to fight against the organization' Psysoo hwe ', which has gained powerful wealth and power by thinking of the water of the Korean peninsula. Anjee85@sportschosun.com

There are some behind the scene photos on IG today and I saw a few casts wearing KIMONO.. Huh... This drama really mysterious to me since I know nothing about the Korea history but maybe in that era, Korea already has good relationship with Japan.. Maybe international trading relationship...Who knows?

And only YSH has been seen on the shooting site today..

Fans Go Crazy Over The Bromance Between Yoo Seung Ho and L

Monarch-Owner-of-the-Mask.jpg

Published: 3 hours ago

Yoo Seung Ho and Infinite’s L, two amazingly handsome men, have a budding bromance going on as they film their new drama!

The two actors will be in Monarch – Owner of the Mask, which will be premiered in May, following the conclusion of the drama Radiant Office. They are playing different characters with completely different circumstances, one being the crown prince (Yoo Seung Ho) and the other being a man of low social status (L). However, they both share the same name – Lee Sun.

20170421103018_4.jpg

The atmosphere of the filming was bright, as Yoo Seung Ho and L enthusiastically greeted one another. They talked and analyzed the script together, which helped relieve of their nerves.

When the cameras rolled, however, the two were seen having a different glint in their eyes, fully focusing in being in one with their respective characters. As soon as they heard the word “cut” from the director, the actors smiled at each other and this easygoing chemistry helped finish each scene smoothly.
It would be interesting to watch how men of different social classes interact, and even more so to see Yoo Seung Ho’s and L’s growing friendship!

Source: Dispatch

Archived