[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rossy5 Haha now Seung Ho is more shy than So Hyun, and I notice that during MBC award Seung Ho was also very shy while So Hyun was much more calm. Maybe now after 4 months filming together these two are more comfortable with each other but it's still funny. Watch out seung ho ah, little So Hyun is all grown up now. 

10 hours ago, Ly Khánh said:

@rossy5 Haha now Seung Ho is more shy than So Hyun, and I notice that during MBC award Seung Ho was also very shy while So Hyun was much more calm. Maybe now after 4 months filming together these two are more comfortable with each other but it's still funny. Watch out seung ho ah, little So Hyun is all grown up now. 

yeah, I also thought he looked really shy and awkward but after watching the script reading I think he looked quite natural with her which made me think it was because he hadn't attended an award show for a long time, I think a lot of males feel a lot more confident and comfortable with girls younger than nunas, like a lot of people said, Seungho usually acts with actresses a lot older than him so I was really happy when KSH was casted (Plus I was a hardcore I Miss You fan and I became a fan of him and ksh after it, they were both my favorite characters and both caught my eyes the most.) she might be closest to his age group compared to previous works.

Hi everyone xD~ Keke this is such a heart fluttering scene of our OTP so I made my first fanart for them :") I love flirty Lee Seon and innocent Ga Eun,the chemistry is on point ^^~ 

@Berou srr I just read your post now, I miss your posts hope that you will come back soon x") 

50 minutes ago, akausagi said:
Official update.. Handsome Yoo Seung Ho revealing his beautiful face.. Wow MBC is serious with the promotion..

Sorry...but this promo  it's very comical and cringe-worthy.....kekekekeke

1 hour ago, rossy5 said:

I worried I was the only one who thought this hehe maybe it's because he has a bit of a mustache, it's always a miss or hit with these trailers, I feel like this is the worst yet, aigoo, our handsome seungho's face shouldn't be used like that TT_TT

Image result for yoo seung ho

Tank about that ID trailer, Seung Ho face was kind of funny, esp his eyebrows and his mustache. Even his gaze which should be serious but I also found it funny. Luckily he was handsome enough to save that. Gosh MBC should go straight to official posters released and a lot BTS of our OTP couple. That would be the best promotion for sure!

On 4/17/2017 at 8:14 AM, rossy5 said:

Sorry chingu, call me blind but only our Seja's mesmerizing gaze captured my attention. So I don't find the promotion cringe-worthy :wub: BUT the whiskers does distract me a little :tongue:

But to make up to those who find the latest teaser cringey, here's our beautiful Ga Eun instead :heart:

Seung Ho and So Hyun filmed their 1st encounter on 12th Jan though.

On IG they said that Seung Ho and So Hyun filmed their dating scenes today surrounded by blooming cherry blossom. Must be around ep 13,14 I think, before the drama hits climax and serious heartbreaking stuffs happen. 

On another note both Ruler related articles came out on Naver hot topics today and comments were very positive. 

Thanks for all the updates. Looking forward to YSH acting. brilliant, really brilliant actor.  I hope this drama will give him a best actor award!

For those who haven't seen Remember: War of the Son. binge watch while waiting for this drama.. Less than a minute in the opening scene,you will cry. And the first thing I uttered Best actor!

I've not seen KSH in period drama ( cos I rarely ever watch one) but I enjoy her acting. I've never seen her in "bubbly" drama as well. Last drama I've seen of KSH was Page Turner.  prior to that was We all Cry Differently. she's got the acting chops, so I enjoy watcher her.

Archived