[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

@maryofbethany Hi again chingu :D Do you remember me, haha. I see you're here on forums for Yoo Seung Ho's upcoming drama!

I am super excited to see Yoo Seung Ho back in dramaland and can't wait to see him in a saeguek drama! I saw that the drama is going to air in May though. Looks like we will have to wait awhile :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ferily said:

@maryofbethany Hi again chingu :D Do you remember me, haha. I see you're here on forums for Yoo Seung Ho's upcoming drama!

I am super excited to see Yoo Seung Ho back in dramaland and can't wait to see him in a saeguek drama! I saw that the drama is going to air in May though. Looks like we will have to wait awhile :sweatingbullets:

@ferily yeah. of cause. haha. back then, i think we were the ones stay so long, still don't want to leave right over there, when almost everyone move on......
i am still at goblin.. but was watching here, and lurking..
here Kim GoEun in all her saeguk beauty look, because it is not about Ruler, so i put in Spoiler.
but you just cannot missed her ancient beauty look, Oosp. will Yoo is danger of falling in love?

Spoiler

i can guarantee you KSH's fans.. her very excellent roles in Goblin,, has by now garner lots of Reaper/Sunny shippers to also like her KSH alot... because of her 'face' keep popping up in scenes related to Reaper/sunny there... the fans there are very familiar with KSH now... its really great exposure for KSH... by times Ruler air. i think it will attract Goblin fans to come lurk and watch. trust me.

Jin Ki Joo is currently shooting her <Little Forest> movie with Kim Tae Ri and Ryu Jun Yeol so I think she dropped out from the drama. Or if her role is not a big role, she can actually shooting 2 projects at the same time too.

And about the baby, I think Ruler maybe just finish shooting ep 3~4 so the baby can't be Lee Sun and Gaeun's child. I actually don't want to see Lee Sun x Gaeun's wedding or have child. KSH's still a minor so those scenes may get them into trouble.

2 hours ago, lilac95 said:

Jin Ki Joo is currently shooting her <Little Forest> movie with Kim Tae Ri and Ryu Jun Yeol so I think she dropped out from the drama. Or if her role is not a big role, she can actually shooting 2 projects at the same time too.

And about the baby, I think Ruler maybe just finish shooting ep 3~4 so the baby can't be Lee Sun and Gaeun's child. I actually don't want to see Lee Sun x Gaeun's wedding or have child. KSH's still a minor so those scenes may get them into trouble.

@lilac95 baby likely to be YSH himself, the very Baby Crown prince.
according to my MANY years saeguk watching... most of these traditional dramas, loved to do just this. they will spend the first few ep laying down the groundwork, the back-story behind the childhood of the main leads... might even show how both Leads "fall in love' at first sight, even during their "childhood' or "teens"... and they will use the first few eps, to show tragedies happened during the Main Leads' very young age.

likely 'BABY' is the Crown Prince, to show what happened that make the King Yeongjo don't like Prince Yi Seon (Sado) from young.

but Lee Sun should not have marry GaEun, because it is not recorded in history about their wedding. and even if they did have a 'outof wedlock child" (which is very common during that era for Crown princes to have woman and child kept hidden outside, because of the Caste systems,

and girls at that era, to be married off or have a relationship at age 17 is very common, as they can even be having child at very young age, 16? 18? 20?  they are not counted as under-age or the guy wont be viewed as paedophile .

But like waht you said, KSH is still a minor.. while the characters may be able to get married or have child, they will only likely show some kisses or hugs.. won't have that kind of intense skinship... so not to worry... i think YSH will voiced out if it is unappropiate. he protect his image very well.

@Berou

On 02/02/2017 at 6:39 AM, Berou said:
Paperboat, your fan art is getting popular.  it is the proof there are lurkers here and copy pasting things. For the future when you guys make fan art,edit stills etc, put your name on it.

It's okay Chingu, I also experienced the same thing when I made Descendants of the sun fan arts. haha

Yeah I insist again...(note: she was 13, he 19?) but look his head rotating in the moment KSH is going to his direction, also the head (or body?) of his assistant (the woman below the stairs, she also noticed his looks).

YSH body can't lie...he really was smitten with my girl KSH.

I think this video has the better video quality of all the versions I had watch and posted here in the forum.

#YSHsmitthebyKSH

On 2/1/2017 at 8:10 PM, rossy5 said:

*Seung Ho and So Hyun awards gif

If only there is a HEART or LOVE button on this forum, I would gladly abuse it, hahaha.

Thanks @rossy5 for this wonderful gif, just came from a 3 day university convention and this made my day.:wub:

HELLO chingu @maryofbethany we missed you on this page, welcome back? haha..

Spoiler

Sorry I just want to share this beautiful being :heart: 

17 hours ago, rossy5 said:

Yeah I insist again...(note: she was 13, he 19?) but look his head rotating in the moment KSH is going to his direction, also the head (or body?) of his assistant (the woman below the stairs, she also noticed his looks).

YSH body can't lie...he really was smitten with my girl KSH.

I think this video has the better video quality of all the versions I had watch and posted here in the forum.

#YSHsmitthebyKSH

i remember the first time i watched this video and i think it was in 2013, and i do really really loved this interaction back then because i didnt expect something from them, i mean about their meet, but i really love how shy sohyun acted (she was a kid-teen)  omg they were so sweet and now they are all grow up (well sohyun looks older now, thank god!) i cant wait for the drama to come and start now:wub::wub: , hahah and about the tag, i think the same he seems a bit smitthen by her, this only makes me laugh:D:wub:

Archived