[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

Hi just wanna drop by to say congratulations(?) LEL idk how to say it because you guys are going to have a party here at the forum because your couple is reuniting. xD

I'm not a shipper of this couple (yet; I might ship them tho) but I'm recently watching their drama rn. I have never watched it before and I'm just watching it since thursday and I became addicted to the drama. IDK why. I really don't watch K-dramas that much. I'm currently at ep 9 rn. I think it's a coincidence that I am watching Scarlet Heart: Ryeo today and then there's this news that Lee Joonki and IU will reunite. Wow, do I have powers? LEL THANK ME LATER AHAHAHAHA just kidding

Anyways, I just wanna share something here and I want to congratulate you all with this gift that they gave for you shippers~ (I wish my couple are like them too huhuhu). Be happy and keep loving this couple! <3 

Thanks for the positive remarks chingu. Enjoy watching Moon Lovers... Come back after you are done with the whole drama. :)

@melsmd02.... she deserves it. Am soooo happy for her. 

• Like 4

On 10/13/2018 at 8:54 PM, melsmd02 said:

Congrats to uri queen

You deserve it! Keep the spirit of doing the best In everything u Do!!

Party party.....

Congratulation, beautiful Soo ! Great performance :heart::heart::heart:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Is this My Birth day??? So much gifts .....i wannabe cryyy

Group hugs guyss

My dream that they are on one frame : check; then they sing "Meaning of You" : check.....Gosh......

Thank God....u are so kind ....

Replay button is RIP now

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Yesterday was the best day of my JoonU shipping life.

First, I bought the tickets to IU concert.

Second, IU won Apan award.

Third, the teaser for KB was out!

Fourth, one of ML songs was sung at Apan!

It's like everything good comes together all at once! Fabulous! 13 Oct is a day I will never forget. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

Wow....this explanation is awesome... But i feel a little bit sad, it's so hard to be her. We as a fan only knows her as a celebrity not personally. So ....let think positive about IU and other celebrity . And why not? She is a great actress and singer, a national treasure.... I wish jieun always have a beautiful life, eat well, and stay fabulous ...love yah Queen

• Like 7

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif?1292792417Calling all stargazers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of October 15, 2018)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (you know which news this is)- CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

23. the news we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! - FAIL

24. MLSHR cast to watch Jieun's concert in Seoul - CHECK

25. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party and Joongi's attendance at EXO's concert (JoonGi, HJH, Hanna and NJH watched her concert in Seoul) - CHECK

26. MLSHR cast and crew to support each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks, 2 as of now. - CHECK

27. for Jieun to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress, particularly in her role in My Ahjussi - CHECK https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/08/koreans-vote-singers-think-best-acting/ and

28. JoonGi posted on MLSHR's 2nd anniversary - CHECK

23/28 - 82.14% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

As it is said, PATIENCE is a virtue.

While we impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 106 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks and supporting comebacks. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

6. For Knowing Brothers' episode on October 20 featuring JoonU to give us cake, and also post high ratings.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

7. JoonU to be featured in more shows. good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Anyway, just adding another info to no 25, z_hera did go to JE’s Seoul concert 2017 too. 

Noted.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that we will experience a sugar overload this weekend.

• Like 7