[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@ShaiKeun thanks for the video. I've seen those videos way back before the April storm and make me a stubborn shipper. The interaction to me was way to intimate to be just close friends. The gaze and the gestures were just like a couple in love. Those moments to me were not just fan service. It went beyond that. It involved real feeling.

Should watch videos comparing intimate scene between JG and the lead actress in ....Who Walk The Night *(can't remember the full title) and JG and JE in MLSHR from the same ig owner. It is hillarious

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Because of my delulus about JoonU, i watched over and over videos with them together whether it fan made, bts or gifs. 

I noticed that JG like to touch or hold the hand of JE like in some  bts of MLSHR and in 2016 SAF SBS Drama Awards. Hmm... don’t underestimate the power of touch and touch has a memory. 

• Like 6

On 12/5/2017 at 11:21 PM, e1b2j3 said:

Chingus ... have seen that the followers of JG of 2.6m increased to 2.7m, is it the effect of the performance of the Queen? Because our King is gone.

I'll try to read the statistics from JG's number of followers. I got the numbers from IGs that keep the records of his number of followers. However, what i did is just an estimation.

13 may 2.3m

31 aug 2.5m

26 oct 2.6m

5 dec 2.7m

Between 13 may -26 oct (5.5 months), there is an increase of 300k folllowers from before 13 May. an estimation of 54k per month.

Between 26 Oct - 5 Dec (5 weeks), with 100k of new followers. An estimation of 80k per month (4 weeks).

This is just my personal observation,

1. There is an increase in number of his Instagram followers during the last month (Nov 2017)

2. What happened during that period?

a) Okinawa photoshoot 

b ) Kim Joo Hyuk tragic death

c) JE started wearing ring

d) JG posted lots of Okinawa's pics

e) Asia Artist Award - Fabulous Award + his rapport with Actor Jisoo + Baek Hyun, his acceptance speech + interview by MC, fancam   f) guest at EXO's concert

g) and of course from new international followers if there are still JG's dramas/films still being shown in that particular country. I dont know in specific.

And as chingu has asked whether JE's performance/concert has an impact in the number of JG's IG followers, I'm not too sure about it. Although the timing is there, however i can't see the connection though fans may want to know why JE's been wearing those 'bridal-type gowns during her concert. If there's any other, dont hesitate to add in.

Another interesting point is that, JG does not have any drama/film on shooting now or any FM but there is an increase in his followers.

As for JE, her IG followers are maintained through August till 3 Dec. Approximately increases by 200k Instagram followers per month. Now she has 5.1m.

Good night all!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

btw, annyeong!

guys any King's update??? ... uri King be on guard, uri Queen fanboy's strike again! .. give you the hints of who are they ..... 

Spoiler

lol! Zico he likes IU's thigh .... :D

2. watch Zico hand sign to uri Queen @ 0:38 ... :o

3. In this vid, the presentor, is the uncle fan :blush: 

4. the loyal fanboy ever...

keep an eye King, this loyal fanboy is from Busan, you know. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

IMO JG was as happy as in SAF after 25th august.... Saw his IG timeline.. And MV posted by inpussa 

And he is an open book

We knew how his face Looked unhappy at CM press con... 

But he is veteran actor,  his facial expression changed like nothing happened in no more than one minute,  daebakk

I wish he is busy now,  preparing the "big" day. 

There is viral video of YIN crying during IU concert or MMA? Anyone who can confirm... Please... Thanks

51 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

IMO JG was as happy as in SAF after 25th august.... Saw his IG timeline.. And MV posted by inpussa 

And he is an open book

We knew how his face Looked unhappy at CM press con... 

But he is veteran actor,  his facial expression changed like nothing happened in no more than one minute,  daebakk

I wish he is busy now,  preparing the "big" day. 

There is viral video of YIN crying during IU concert or MMA? Anyone who can confirm... Please... Thanks

whose Yin chingu .. ? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, aprilana said:

uys any King's update??? ... uri King be on guard, uri Queen fanboy's strike again! .. give you the hints of who are they ..... 

Vid 1 and 2) 

Since in vid 1, thighs have been mentioned, i guess that was why JE wore a long skirt in vid 2. :)  . Wow, great observation on the fingers in vid 2. Kkk...  who want to miss a once in a lifetime moment?

Anyway, let us see what JG uploaded his IG with the next day 20171112. A day after Gwangju concert. 

The first thing that came into my mind seeing this post was, “gosh JG, dont you have any other pose to give us. This is a rather unusual pose. You are goin to break your neck! “ Well, not until a chingu pointed out to me (and here comes vid 1+ us being a bit delulu) , then only i realise the relevancy of JG’s post. JG has good memory and yes, he can be open. So, what do you see in the picture? :) Kkkk....

• Like 3

On 12/7/2017 at 12:10 PM, glamlove123 said:

Vid 1 and 2) 

Since in vid 1, thighs have been mentioned, i guess that was why JE wore a long skirt in vid 2. :)  . Wow, great observation on the fingers in vid 2. Kkk...  who want to miss a once in a lifetime moment?

Anyway, let us see what JG uploaded his IG with the next day 20171112. A day after Gwangju concert. 

The first thing that came into my mind seeing this post was, “gosh JG, dont you have any other pose to give us. This is a rather unusual pose. You are goin to break your neck! “ Well, not until a chingu pointed out to me (and here comes vid 1+ us being a bit delulu) , then only i realise the relevancy of JG’s post. JG has good memory and yes, he can be open. So, what do you see in the picture? :) Kkkk....

@glamlove123 ......i donot understand! Please explain.. Palli palli... His thigh? :lol:

And then for next concert queen always wearing long skirt in every duet song ke ke ke..... Somebody is nagging

Thanks for the hint babe......

And i think i saw a ring? Not too clear but hidden.... Wow.... Do u see it? At first i thought it was necklace but... Mmm *my delulu 

Edited by Guest
Mod Edit: Do not quote images