[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have a deadline tomorrow, and because of the news, here I am still on the net, finding more information and insights.... I even went on LJG's thread to see what his fans are saying. I even browsed and tempted to watch Joseon Gunman and/or BTS to see his chemistry with JHB just to confirm the old rumors. How am I going to finish my work before deadline?? How..............

I want to be happy for him because I like him/JE separately, but I still can't feel happy now... maybe in a few days time... then I will still ship JoonU lightly until one of them got married...

talk about deadlines, im supposed to finish my papers last tuesday then i suddenly read the rumor and confirmation news that got me real goosebumps and long hours of denial that i scrap the project all together and sulk til the end of the day hahaha.. since he got signed anew to namoo i thought namoo will handle it carefully since fm is around the corner... but no.. they chose to break our hearts haahhahaha..

and now the project is late because of this... better focus first to clear my head and be objective again hahaha..

waiting for iu's second track, what time they intend to release it???

• Like 12

Hello all, just joined soompi after following this thread for a couple of weeks.... all because of what happened this week.  

I am wondering what you guys think regarding JG's message on IG on JHB's birthday 2016? If that is true, it means he was still in good terms with JHB at that time??

I really enjoy reading everything posted here. We are all matured fans..lol

• Like 10

Spoiler
1 minute ago, krysyuy said:

Looks like it will be out at 6PM (KST) tmrw. :)

thanks a lot.,, im not really into twitter,,, just here and ig for news...

so itll be afternoon, hoping its a good lss song to heal our hearts... :)

• Like 12

Hello everyone, I haven't been in this thread for a long time but I still read the email notification from time to time though.

Just like you guys, even after the news of JG dating JHB, I still have my faith and keep supporting JoonU. I hope that JG will soon release a statement from himself about this news.

I have read the theories that was posted in this thread and I too think that there is more than what we know about this news.So could you guys let me join  the group chat? I want to know what other theory you guys have. I will download any app that will be used.

• Like 11

@Bambiina same thought with u abt JHB, and about ur points on the spoiler is somewhat connected to my wildest imagination theory that almost the same with u all which is including blackmail, and conspiracy (the effect of watching too much drama n crime shows). however don't want to write in here thou, too risky lolz.... so if u guys ever make PM group chat or any kind count me in, would love to discuss it further...I really want to give JG the benefit of a doubt too, but if JG is really a man in love with her gf well....we just have to accept it and let FATE take it course on JoonU, i love wht u wrote btw @violet90 

really looking forward to hear what JG will say on his fm, maybe we can draw more lines from there. however this also get me think why he have to wait until fm to make a statement? isn't it sooner better than later? is he gonna bring JHB to fm? so instead of JE it will be her? .:crazy:

ps : can't help but cry a river all over again when i heard JE sang FATE song ohh...my poor heart.....

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

@Bambiina same thought with u abt JHB, and about ur points on the spoiler is somewhat connected to my wildest imagination theory that almost the same with u all which is including blackmail, and conspiracy (the effect of watching too much drama n crime shows). however don't want to write in here thou, too risky lolz.... so if u guys ever make PM group chat or any kind count me in, would love to discuss it further...I really want to give JG the benefit of a doubt too, but if JG is really a man in love with her gf well....we just have to accept it and let FATE take it course on JoonU, i love wht u wrote btw @violet90 

really looking forward to hear what JG will say on his fm, maybe we can draw more lines from there. however this also get me think why he have to wait until fm to make statement? isn't it sooner better than latter? or is he gonna bring JHB to fm? so instead of JE it will be her? .:crazy:

ps : can't help but cry a river all over again when i heard JE sang FATE song ohh...my poor heart.....

I don t think he 'd get the things worst taking  KHB to his fm, and really I hope he don't;)

I m unfocused just like you...I m even listening break up songs everywhere ! It's like I m going through my own break up LOL!

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

really looking forward to hear what JG will say on his fm, maybe we can draw more lines from there. however this also get me think why he have to wait until fm to make a statement? isn't it sooner better than later? is he gonna bring JHB to fm? so instead of JE it will be her? .:crazy:

Since his fanmeeting actually isn't that far away, making a statement to his fans face to face says a lot. But this is all if the article is true about him actually planning to do so.

Also, there is NO WAY he's taking JHB to his fm. The chances were very unlikely that he'd even take JE. The most we could've realistically expected from JE was a video message, like she did for Ji Soo.

8 minutes ago, latinoona said:

I don t think he 'd get the things worst taking  KHB to his fm, and really I hope he don't;)

I m unfocused just like you...I m even listening break up songs everywhere ! It's like I m going through my own break up LOL!

This is exactly what it feels like for me, too. haha xD

• Like 20

1 hour ago, xxxx1982 said:

Hello all, just joined soompi after following this thread for a couple of weeks.... all because of what happened this week.  

I am wondering what you guys think regarding JG's message on IG on JHB's birthday 2016? If that is true, it means he was still in good terms with JHB at that time??

I really enjoy reading everything posted here. We are all matured fans..lol

Skeptical about it being for "her bday" considering he posted his nekked Pegasus pic WITH IU right after that post.. what an odd way to show your person affection lol posting a pic of your leading lady while you were half naked. 

Also wanna point out that that post I was referring to is his and IU's first picture together on his insta that isn't from a MLSHR poster. A pic from their Pegasus night.. at the same time IU's first pic after a long hiatus from IG is of him and her from the same Pegasus night.. #fanservicetothemax lolol 

• Like 22

@q4q4 thanks so much!! I like your interpretation a lot. It makes me feel a ton better. 

I like all the dark theories. Please keep posting!!!

17 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Sang hyun/JG MANAGER just liked IU's posts an hour or so ago

Hide contents

Our OTP IS IN GOOD TERMS I REPEAT OUR OTP IS IN GOOD TERMS LOL

Waiting for a 180 degree turn some day if ever possible

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@enigmaticangel there is a private chat room outside this thread for discussion. Please PM @postnihilism for more info.

Count me in, please! I want to give JG a chance & believe in him more! Whatever the possibilities are! I know, I'm desperate. Yes desperately in denial mode! I don't wanna believe this horrible news! Yes, I call this "dating news" is horrible! Because, behind of all this "should-be-a-happy-dating-news", this news really ruin JG's image. Make him suffered & fall down. I don't believe it was a happy event for him either. A true "dating announcement" should be give them a happiness right? At least for the two of them. But, JG seems faced a lot of difficulties because of this news. It's like he was being forced to admit it...

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

Count me in, please! I want to give JG a chance & believe in him more! Whatever the possibilities are! I know, I'm desperate. Yes desperately in denial mode! I don't wanna believe this horrible news! Yes, I call this "dating news" is horrible! Because, behind of all this "should-be-a-happy-dating-news", this news really ruin JG's image. Make him suffered & fall down. I don't believe it was a happy event for him either. A true "dating announcement" should be give them a happiness right? At least for the two of them. But, JG seems faced a lot of difficulties because of this news. It's like he was being forced to admit it...

Thoughts in the spoiler

Spoiler

Chingu its not the first time a crazy ex GF has tried to screw over a Korean celebrity. Exhibit A: the Jung Joonyoung scandal last August. I'm not gonna name names but I'm gonna throw out the possibility that we may have a hostage situation right now and a well known actor who may or may not have the initials L and maybe a J and possibly a G is the victim here by some very twisted jjampponghead lol 

However I believe in the magic of our OTP, our ship, and the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me GOD lol the REAL truth always comes out.  None of this forced/blackmail/BS "truth" that's being forced onto the public by the media these days.

In JoonU We Trust. 

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Thoughts in the spoiler

Hide contents

Chingu its not the first time a crazy ex GF has tried to screw over a Korean celebrity. Exhibit A: the Jung Joonyoung scandal last August. I'm not gonna name names but I'm gonna throw out the possibility that we may have a hostage situation right now and a well known actor who may or may not have the initials L and maybe a J and possibly a G is the victim here by some very twisted jjampponghead lol 

However I believe in the magic of our OTP, our ship, and the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me GOD lol the REAL truth always comes out.  None of this forced/blackmail/BS "truth" that's being forced onto the public by the media these days.

In JoonU We Trust. 

ur thoughts on the spoiler is what i have in mind... 

Spoiler

the simple word is A WOMAN SCORNED 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Ps: theres this article that came out that in June 2016 SCORNED WOMAN went out and denied LJG in this interview (sorry guys for being super skethcy about the name lol y'all know who I mean)

Hide contents

I've read that article yesterday, please guys can we move to private chat room..i am so itchy want to discuss abt this..but don't feel comfortable to talk abt it in open thread..since idk how to make it less obvious lolz... 

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Ps: theres this article that came out that in June 2016 SCORNED WOMAN went out and denied LJG in this interview (sorry guys for being super skethcy about the name lol y'all know who I mean)

Reveal hidden contents

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/jeon-hye-bins-past-comments-on-dating-surface-following-relationship-news-with-lee-jun-ki.65641/

and WE ALL KNOW THE VOGUE PHOTO SHOOT HAD SOME CRAZY TENSION lol mainly because JG looked hella uncomfortable, pissed, and grumpy AF. We all thought it was bc IU was still attached.. but.. BUT.. WHAT IF. Hmmmm what a coincidence that this comment was made in the month that LJG looked majorly pissed in the photoshoot

If this is true then all his behavior afterwards is so understandable. 

I am wondering how much of his interaction with jhb in 2017 is true as the media said. 

• Like 9