[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I feel like I've been cheated, betrayed and played with all these months of shipping them. Why now?
Why act sweet in front of your fans if you're already in a rel? Come on, if I was the girlfriend i'd probably feel upset cause i know it's not purely fan service.

If this news is news is true, it might affect JG's career. If they will deny it, fans will get furious for always denying the rumors and still might affect JG's career. If they will say that this isn't true and that IU and JG are the real one, it will still affect their career. Both of them but mostly on IU's part because of her comeback. Looks like JG is the real victim here and someone's trying to sabotage his career.

DEAR NAMOO, WHY PROLONG THE AGONY????!

• Like 14

This is not the co-star who I wanted you to date!!! lmao

I'm laughing 'cause my heart is breaking. But. I'm still going down with JoonU, so...

I do wish him (and JE!!) happiness, whatever form it takes.

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

I'll be disappointed on JG if the news is true. There's nothing wrong if he's dating someone because he's a grown man. He needs not to confirm it but lying is unacceptable. He keeps on telling people that he's a lonely single man. On the other hand, I remember reading something about JHB's currently dating someone else but can't recall where the info came from. 

I agreed the  timing is really suspicious. Hope JG or his agency could clear it very soon.

It has been confirmed by Namoo.

• Like 9

Now i can move on.! Finally. From scarlet heart...and REAL SCARLET HEART. Haha..what a superb actor. 

* guess im too much in drama. and..no..im not wishing him good luck for current relatioship. Haha..(crying in d corner)

• Like 16

Something is still really off with the news. Why would you say that you are lonely when in real life, you are not? All those interviews and recently on MEC, JG says he's been lonely. Was it just acting, I refuse to believe that. There must be another reason. 

Until they give me that particular reason, I'm staying on JoonU ship.. LOL

• Like 18

A player then..but i feel sorry for his gf too..all  this times..she hiding in a closet..shame on u JG..u should treat ur gf well..n proud announce her as urs, instead u  playing lonely gd man..gd bye JG..n gd luck fr JE n hye bin ..feelin so sad for her (hyebin)..

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, WH said:

Something is still really off with the news. Why would you say that you are lonely when in real life, you are not? All those interviews and recently on MEC, JG says he's been lonely. Was it just acting, I refuse to believe that. There must be another reason. 

Until they give me that particular reason, I'm staying on JoonU ship.. LOL

those things that really hurt my heart.. he played with us! he lied along this time... i feel betrayed and mad at the same time!!!! HEOL!! LONELY??? Do u ever think how is JHB's feeling when u said those words???? Im really feel bad for JHB, she's actually the real victim here.

*sorry for ranting

• Like 14