[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

@jgje @nsyavita sorry chingu, can your discussion about 2nd otp not to discuss more further here in our Joon Gi and Ji Eun thread? I hope we can try to keep back in track even we didn't get more crumbs enough from our otp these days. Maybe it's better try to discuss about MEC which more related to Joon Gi.

Arasso chingu ya...No problem!:D  Actually i'm going to stop already.  With Jieun come back, i am super excited...  I can't wait even my heart beating fast anticipating...

That's make me realise how much i love that girl..  (and suspect maybe even more than...Joongi?:blink: mian Joongi. But you still my suitor for Jieunie.. The man who walk the talk!!!  I respect you man)

MEC.  No matter how i tried..read the heart fluttering review from stargazers here... aware the sort of scripted MEC conversation..observe how sweet and cute our Joongi pictures in it.. i still can't bring myself to watch it :bawling:.  I am being honest here...   And i don't have issue with Park Min Young.  I love her in Sunkyunkwan Scandal and Healer.  She so sweet..   (Even if Jieun understand..i don't think she can bring herself to watch it also.. Girl sentiment which i can relate)  But having say these..i maybe wrong. Nobody is the same... But who know....

So i may skip whatever uncomfortable for me, but drop like as i understand some of us like its very much!  (Actually i expect the same when i post about 2nd otp.  You can ignore if you uncomfortable with its..But no worries, i will stop posting on 2nd otp right away)  I wonder where our senior stargazers here..  Are they eagle eyeing us..to see how we behave..but again.. they never come out...  Where are they actually?  Very tricky and i am at risk when i violated shipper thread rules..  Yes, i know very well even if this is my first shipper involvement thread..

Btw, can anybody enlighten me what is Joongi next projects?  Watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, i wonder how nice if Park Hyung Sik character be taken by Joongi.  Jisoo character by Gong Yoo.  And Park Bo Young character by Song Hye Kyo (i love her quirky in Full House)..

4 hours ago, nsyavita said:

@jgje actually everyone is trying to ship JE with their Idols (wht can we say JE is so lovely and lovable); the BTS Army is one of those and i agreed that they are no joke, they are really all out. 

Reveal hidden contents

they even edited JG face to their Idol, i was like wht??? just can't help but laugh :lol:

thats why we have to guard JoonU in full force lolz..and JGsi..watch out dude protect ur precious JE! :D 

As for ur 2nd OTP i did noticed they were sticked together like a glue during that bts or even the whole press con day, that was why i thought they have been bff even before MLSHR. However i couldn't noticed the 1st prince, HJH or JG reaction mian..maybe i need to rewatch it again, but they both look so adorable thou :heart: 

Open the hide content..and O.M.G.!!!  Really?  I am speechless!! Haha...You made me laughing out loud chingu ya... Very good edited tho..  And sure there will be some jealous fangirls ready to attack too.. Be prepared everybody..protect our Queen!!!

You have to say good bye to my 2nd otp already chingu ya...haha.. So i give you and those who are curious my last treat.... Because you're so very special..:wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iogz1YKoAg

• Like 10

wow at mec, all clues would really match je cmiiw, but of course since he/we heard the voice we could say its not her haha...

even im jelly haha, its weird im having fun watching it even smiling from ear to ear when he was flirting on the phone, with that low voice how can you not love him hahaha

the last preview when he already lost the guessing game, i enjoyed pmy's teasing haha..

hope to hear from our OTP soon (can je surprise us with jg collab in her album??? please let miracles happen...)

• Like 16

I'm curious 

Why did JG ask Pym if recently "someone" has made their heart flutter? 

I know for a fact his talking to Pym as a friend and asking her advice. I still haven't watch this episode. 

I hope some chingues will update me what's happening 

Please bring more crumbs

• Like 13

5 days before JE's new song..let us support her stargazers..btw..since both are MIA..see below old JE's IV. 

Btw, I feel that we will going to hear about JG new project soon, maybe before the end of March, maybe after the 24 March, lol. I have noticed some pattern on these two lately, it seems if the other one is buzzed or has a project, the other would lie low and vice versa. What is this? Can I say that my delulu mind is stating that it is a low key way of supporting each other. You know when you have a partner and you don't want to steal the limelight from him/her so you just support in the background because you can't frontline. Of course, it is my delulu speaking...lol.

Another thing, CMIIW JG longtime fans but I noticed a certain calmness in JG recently since he came back from Italy. He seems subdued, his Singapore FM is still the best but he seems does not post to much in IG these days..is this normal?  It seems he is training his fans..lol or maybe he is just busy..haha..just my two cent though. Well, as a longtime JE fan, we were already trained not to expect too much from JE because that girl is so private. Which for me is I guess good because in the end, you need to focus also with your own personal life and you don't end up wishing to live on the shadows of your fav celebrity. That is why I love JE because she does not expect us to love her til the end and she never promises anything that is why most of her longtime fans that stayed with her after the scandals respect her every decision, there maybe different ones but I think they are just a few. That is why it is good for JG to train his fans too..because he can't be single forever and fans need to know the thin line between a fan and wanting him to remain single forever because they can't date him..lol. 

There is this quote from JE during her FM that resonates with me and hope will resonate to everyone who is has been a fan of a celebrity one way or another.

My fans always see me and remember me as prettier and more awesome than my actual image.
At times, I felt like I was lying to everyone and felt uncomfortable about that, so I felt frantic. 
And then I thought, then I can just become the awesome person that my fans see me as,
so I worked hard and studied about IU as well..
And now that some time as passed, I purposely expose my weaknesses, purposely try to be perfect, and I think the chance to will something to happen has not passed yet.
Let’s talk to one another, listen to one another, feel for one another 
and if we don’t forget about these emotions, we’ll be able to be much more honest and happy together.
I’m slowly becoming more happy to live as IU
and I sincerely hope that you guys feel the same too.
There’s not much I can do for you guys at once. 
I’ll just constantly repay you in small ways and I want to keep telling my fans that 
I’ve really gathered a lot of strength through you guys and that I like my fans so so much.
What I have expressed to you guys is tiny compared to the love I have received directly from all of you.
So if you’re perhaps disappointed or if there’s any misunderstanding, I’m sorry about that.
After saying all this, I hope you guys don’t feel lonely like someone leaning against a wall and talking alone to himself.
Everyone, someday the time will come when some urgent work comes in 
or you need to go for work, or you have exams, or your lover right in front of you becomes much more important than IU right?
Even if you decide to wash your hands off being a fan, 
I would like you to not regret having wasted time on someone who doesn’t even know about your existence and doing some useless stuff.

In order for you to have the confidence to feel that even if it’s little, it’s not a totally one-sided relationship 
and thanks to you IU could sparkle more brightly and be happy, I’ll also cheer all of you up in my own way.
So I just want all of you to know that everyday I think about you guys just slightly more than you presume. 
I’m rambling right? To cut it short, let’s have fun together for a long long time.

From IU.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, jgje said:

Arasso chingu ya...No problem!:D  Actually i'm going to stop already.  With Jieun come back, i am super excited...  I can't wait even my heart beating fast anticipating...

That's make me realise how much i love that girl..  (and suspect maybe even more than...Joongi?:blink: mian Joongi. But you still my suitor for Jieunie.. The man who walk the talk!!!  I respect you man)

MEC.  No matter how i tried..read the heart fluttering review from stargazers here... aware the sort of scripted MEC conversation..observe how sweet and cute our Joongi pictures in it.. i still can't bring myself to watch it :bawling:.  I am being honest here...   And i don't have issue with Park Min Young.  I love her in Sunkyunkwan Scandal and Healer.  She so sweet..   (Even if Jieun understand..i don't think she can bring herself to watch it also.. Girl sentiment which i can relate)  But having say these..i maybe wrong. Nobody is the same... But who know....

So i may skip whatever uncomfortable for me, but drop like as i understand some of us like its very much!  (Actually i expect the same when i post about 2nd otp.  You can ignore if you uncomfortable with its..But no worries, i will stop posting on 2nd otp right away)  I wonder where our senior stargazers here..  Are they eagle eyeing us..to see how we behave..but again.. they never come out...  Where are they actually?  Very tricky and i am at risk when i violated shipper thread rules..  Yes, i know very well even if this is my first shipper involvement thread..

can i say i'm also the one of senior stargazers who's still here ^^ but i'm not the popular one, maybe many of them not come out again if we didn't focus to discuss our otp anymore, if you're following from first page or backread maybe you can get some point. 

Since the seniors not many come out again...i think now i take some of this part :) i'm the kind of people who doesn't like to bother other chingu with their out of topic discussion, you can read all my posts i've never done this before as you said i'll ignore it... so my point i just help to remind.

Regarding MEC, i knew many of chingu can't handle to watch but for me it's better to watch than in next project drama we will see Joon Gi kiss his co-star kkk... My opinion after i watched this MEC, especially the second eps and other chingu comment, i found Joon Gi not into this candy at all and find funny thing from him, also guess his real personality. Maybe all his sweet words it's just to make this show more interesting. 

Fighting chingu!! Keep chant our BBJX miracles come true!!

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, Erin45 said:

5 days before JE's new song..let us support her stargazers..btw..since both are MIA..see below old JE's IV. 

Btw, I feel that we will going to hear about JG new project soon, maybe before the end of March, maybe after the 24 March, lol. I have noticed some pattern on these two lately, it seems if the other one is buzzed or has a project, the other would lie low and vice versa. What is this? Can I say that my delulu mind is stating that it is a low key way of supporting each other. You know when you have a partner and you don't want to steal the limelight from him/her so you just support in the background because you can't frontline. Of course, it is my delulu speaking...lol.

Another thing, CMIIW JG longtime fans but I noticed a certain calmness in JG recently since he came back from Italy. He seems subdued, his Singapore FM is still the best but he seems does not post to much in IG these days..is this normal?  It seems he is training his fans..lol or maybe he is just busy..haha..just my two cent though. Well, as a longtime JE fan, we were already trained not to expect too much from JE because that girl is so private. Which for me is I guess good because in the end, you need to focus also with your own personal life and you don't end up wishing to live on the shadows of your fav celebrity. That is why I love JE because she does not expect us to love her til the end and she never promises anything that is why most of her longtime fans that stayed with her after the scandals respect her every decision, there maybe different ones but I think they are just a few. That is why it is good for JG to train his fans too..because he can't be single forever and fans need to know the thin line between a fan and wanting him to remain single forever because they can't date him..lol. 

There is this quote from JE during her FM that resonates with me and hope will resonate to everyone who is has been a fan of a celebrity one way or another.

My fans always see me and remember me as prettier and more awesome than my actual image.
At times, I felt like I was lying to everyone and felt uncomfortable about that, so I felt frantic. 
And then I thought, then I can just become the awesome person that my fans see me as,
so I worked hard and studied about IU as well..
And now that some time as passed, I purposely expose my weaknesses, purposely try to be perfect, and I think the chance to will something to happen has not passed yet.
Let’s talk to one another, listen to one another, feel for one another 
and if we don’t forget about these emotions, we’ll be able to be much more honest and happy together.
I’m slowly becoming more happy to live as IU
and I sincerely hope that you guys feel the same too.
There’s not much I can do for you guys at once. 
I’ll just constantly repay you in small ways and I want to keep telling my fans that 
I’ve really gathered a lot of strength through you guys and that I like my fans so so much.
What I have expressed to you guys is tiny compared to the love I have received directly from all of you.
So if you’re perhaps disappointed or if there’s any misunderstanding, I’m sorry about that.
After saying all this, I hope you guys don’t feel lonely like someone leaning against a wall and talking alone to himself.
Everyone, someday the time will come when some urgent work comes in 
or you need to go for work, or you have exams, or your lover right in front of you becomes much more important than IU right?
Even if you decide to wash your hands off being a fan, 
I would like you to not regret having wasted time on someone who doesn’t even know about your existence and doing some useless stuff.
In order for you to have the confidence to feel that even if it’s little, it’s not a totally one-sided relationship 
and thanks to you IU could sparkle more brightly and be happy, I’ll also cheer all of you up in my own way.
So I just want all of you to know that everyday I think about you guys just slightly more than you presume. 
I’m rambling right? To cut it short, let’s have fun together for a long long time.

From IU.

It's so meaningful message from IU. She is really thinking of her fans a lot. The more I read stories about JG and JE from their long time fans, the more I admire them, there is no regret at all I have join this ship paradise :blush:

Then, I can't wait to hear JE new songs and watch JG new drama. Waiting waiting waiting :blush:

• Like 15

45 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

I'm curious 

Why did JG ask Pym if recently "someone" has made their heart flutter? 

I know for a fact his talking to Pym as a friend and asking her advice. I still haven't watch this episode. 

I hope some chingues will update me what's happening 

Please bring more crumbs

From my little understanding with this part, JG said or somewhat confessed that he, too had met someone who made his heart flutter. just correct me if I'm wrong..

another observation from MEC

link: http://tv.naver.com/v/1528792 at 1:48

JG thought "Bunny Bunny" is Kim Go Eun? why? is it 1) Because she's famous and Goblin is famous... or 2) because Kim Go Eun's name in Goblin is "Ji Eun Tak"? (and we know JG had a 'close colleague' with the same name which is 'Ji Eun') :wink:^_^

I'm also waiting for the english subs. ^_^

• Like 18

38 minutes ago, Erin45 said:

I agree with that, if they did low key way of supporting each other ^^ Ji Eun new album release and Joon Gi for his encore Seoul FM. For this week no update from Joon Gi, i read comments in ljgfanclub instagram that Joon Gi has military training this week.

I like what you wrote about Joon Gi also need to do train for some of his fans too ^^ and some fans need to realise they can't date him in the end, i'm afraid some fans to obsession with him. Joon Gi so nice to his fans and make his fans willing to give everything for him lol 

• Like 20

Very hungry with our lovely crumbs or code, day by day open this thread still waiting good news from them, 

Btw, i've just realized something,i remember ji eun commented on KHN IG "bunny is mine", and after that on MEC show,, joon gi's candy called bunny too,

Maybe,our prince talked about his show to ji eun before, so ji eun tease him about that, and warning him that bunny is just her, 

And about ji eun IG post,bold lyric i believe coincidence,its good code from her because like us,  she believe its all happen by fated, not setting before,, its miracle,, 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, rubi89 said:

Very hungry with our lovely crumbs or code, day by day open this thread still waiting good news from them, 

Btw, i've just realized something,i remember ji eun commented on KHN IG "bunny is mine", and after that on MEC show,, joon gi's candy called bunny too,

Maybe,our prince talked about his show to ji eun before, so ji eun tease him about that, and warning him that bunny is just her, 

And about ji eun IG post,bold lyric i believe coincidence,its good code from her because like us,  she believe its all happen by fated, not setting before,, its miracle,, 

Wow chinguu if you not share i also didn't notice about her comment to khn post, so it's suspicious now hahaa...ji eun was about to warning him Lol. 

• Like 16

@kilovekyo sorry chingu I am also a newbie, this is my first thread that i've been involved to so still clueless of the rules. Besides I am fully aware of other chingus who are unfavor of MEC that's why brought up the new topic to keep the thread alive (since it has been so quite here lately) so i just go with the flow and comments to whatever topics that catch my attention, but just like uri @jgje said that will be the end of it, so don't worry :wink: :)

thank u for sharing JE vid chingu @Erin45 i always have teary eyes whenever i watch that vid. JE has been through a lot during her career, I really admire her tough mentality and maturity since such a young ages and her love for her fans. That's why i feel she is really match with JG they are both similar on those aspects and can be a really great support for each other, that's make me keep praying and chating for bbjx miracles to come true, because how wonderful it will be to see two beautiful souls become one :wub:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, WH said:

JG thought "Bunny Bunny" is Kim Go Eun? why? is it 1) Because she's famous and Goblin is famous... or 2) because Kim Go Eun's name in Goblin is "Ji Eun Tak"? (and we know JG had a 'close colleague' with the same name which is 'Ji Eun') :wink:^_^

Kim Go Eun in her Goblin's character has a cute voice similar to Park Min Young's. I think he knows she is Park Min Young but is pretending not to remember because after all the show is selling a mysterious romance of two people that are going to meet again and I do find PMY's voice pretty recognizable. Reality shows are no longer reality since long time ago. I remember those times when actresses of We Got Married got caught by paparazzi with their supposed real boyfriends, in a time they were "falling in love" with their We Got Married's husbands and were being shipped. Good chemistry yeah, but they are acting. These kind of reality shows are like dramas in which actors and idols play of themselves. The situations are scripted but the dialogues are not. Dialogues are improvised by the actors themselves to make the situation more real and spontaneous.They had to create chemistry and some couples have easy and lovable chemistry (maybe the ones that are shipped the most). Reality not always is entertaining so these things are made. Still, reality shows are not entirely fake. I do feel that is like 50-50, even if it is a job that doesn't mean they don't feel or don't like the flirting. 

Remember when the korean fan of DC gallery told us in main thread that in Moon Lovers some situations/scenes didn't even had dialogues? Some scenes in the script only said things like "Hae Soo and the princes celebrate Eun's birthday". "YeonHwa is mad at Hae Soo". So the actors had to create themselves the dialogues of those scenes, mostly improvising. IU even had to write a song (requested by the director). So, I find romantic reality shows like WGM or MEC has the same situation in terms of script. 

• Like 18

I was thinking , the pictures of fanarts of Moon Lovers and JG liking it..cmiiw,she posted it the next day of MEC first episode, i thought may be IU became jealous of seeing JG flirting with a candy..so the post is like a reminder from her that she will be his "only" bunny always and JG liked it to assure her that no one can take her place in his heart ...lol #Delulutomax 

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, teta2710 said:

IU PRE-RELEASE #1 TEASER WITH TRANSLATION (cr: iuteamstarcandy)

Is that song dedicated for JG? #delulu (I'll take it for crumbs tonight :wub:

Can't wait 24/3.....

The lyrics why do i feel like it's related to HS&WS story.. Haha

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, teta2710 said:

IU PRE-RELEASE #1 TEASER WITH TRANSLATION (cr: iuteamstarcandy)

Is that song dedicated for JG? #delulu (I'll take it for crumbs tonight :wub:

Can't wait 24/3.....

I'm Dying!! Stargazers, what Ji eun done to us? Is  her turn now to make us like this? Hahaa...after Joon Gi with "for you" song, we can't move from MLSHR. And now Ji Eun...see the translation! Who's come to her? And that line, it's so Hae Soo line?!

@nsyavita yes chinguu, it's just fine..i will also ask for reminder if i'm not in the track @jgje ^^

• Like 21