[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

while we're waiting for new song of JE and new episodes of MEC..and finding new crumbs..why don't we reminisced back to the awesomeness and sizzles between SoSoo couple in SHR. From the many fanvids i watched,i kept coming to this one.. enjoy:)

Edited by cherrynea
add another video :)
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, cherrynea said:

while we're waiting for new song of JE and new episodes of MEC..and finding new crumbs..why don't we reminisced back to the awesomeness and sizzles between SoSoo couple in SHR. From the many fanvids i watched,i kept coming to this one.. enjoy:)

OTTOKE! I miss them so much :bawling::bawling::bawling: I want to move on but at the same time do not want to. JoonJi is love. Will we ever see them together again? 

• Like 10

IU-oh-hyuk_1489654827_af_org.jpgWhile quickly browsing through allkpop  I scrolled past this photo without reading the title and needless to say, almost immediately felt a gargantuan lump in my throat come up thinking on an instant that it's a dating rumour. :cry: I'm so testy without crumbs these days. But it's a collaboration to look forward to y'all! This will be the first time I'm buying a K-pop album and glad it will be our precious bunny JE! Trying not to expect much but still looking forward to April :wub:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, cherrynea said:

Thank you, chingu. These video really touched, I swear :bawling:

First video, how could they made fmv so well like this, I mean they could see Wang So - Hae Soo, every words they said and every acts they did always synchronized and mirroring. They fated to complete each other..

Second video, compillation scene match well with the song, so classic. And the end scene when they meet in modern time, remember their past in Goryeo and holding hands. At least the ending heals my wound :wub:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, marimari00 said:

IU-oh-hyuk_1489654827_af_org.jpgWhile quickly browsing through allkpop  I scrolled past this photo without reading the title and needless to say, almost immediately felt a gargantuan lump in my throat come up thinking on an instant that it's a dating rumour. :cry: I'm so testy without crumbs these days. But it's a collaboration to look forward to y'all! This will be the first time I'm buying a K-pop album and glad it will be our precious bunny JE! Trying not to expect much but still looking forward to April :wub:

Ahhhh...you're so adorable chingu ya....  I feel you... 

So..like some stargazers here, i also rewatch our OTP press conf. backstage video. The one that everybody gather near round table to give video message...then BAM!!  my eagle eyes...oh my...  I spotted something i should not supposed to find out.  My eyes follow where LJG, HJH (some sort startled) and 1st prince (goosebump maybe?) looks directed to....  Then cosmopolitan finger point, when we always focus on our OTP...we've been blinded that the other person too show very obvious clues... How can we never not know?  Can i blame our OTP for what happened to me now...for me to discovered this? :bawling:

Frankly now i am in the mess.  Big time!!!! 2nd OTP for me. Good?  Bad?  I don't know anymore..Yeah at least my time been occupied while waiting for good news from LJG & LJE.  #realitybites :flushed:

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

@jgje what did u see? mind to share...?

*the tagging pfttttt!i'm a mess TT

@jgje yes, please share it with us. what was it that you discovered? 

2nd OTP? what do you mean?

so curious ^^

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, jgje said:

Frankly now i am in the mess.  Big time!!!! 2nd OTP for me. Good?  Bad?  I don't know anymore..Yeah at least my time been occupied while waiting for good news from LJG & LJE.  #realitybites :flushed:

Omo chinggu what did you see??? Are you double shipping now? Should we lower a mini raft next to our ship so you can cruise along happily side by side with us and come on board again whenever you want? kekeke. Do share ur observation ❤️ 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jgje said:

Ahhhh...you're so adorable chingu ya....  I feel you... 

So..like some stargazers here, i also rewatch our OTP press conf. backstage video. The one that everybody gather near round table to give video message...then BAM!!  my eagle eyes...oh my...  I spotted something i should not supposed to find out.  My eyes follow where LJG, HJH (some sort startled) and 1st prince (goosebump maybe?) looks directed to....  Then cosmopolitan finger point, when we always focus on our OTP...we've been blinded that the other person too show very obvious clues... How can we never not know?  Can i blame our OTP for what happened to me now...for me to discovered this? :bawling:

You mean this one?

When? where?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, marimari00 said:

While quickly browsing through allkpop  I scrolled past this photo without reading the title and needless to say, almost immediately felt a gargantuan lump in my throat come up thinking on an instant that it's a dating rumour. :cry: I'm so testy without crumbs these days. But it's a collaboration to look forward to y'all! This will be the first time I'm buying a K-pop album and glad it will be our precious bunny JE! Trying not to expect much but still looking forward to April :wub:

This is awesome!!! :blush: I have been waiting for a original song collab since 2015.

For the ones that don't know, Hyukoh is the band and Oh Hyuk is the singer/leader. 

Hyukoh was on Infinity Challenge Music Festival 2015 with IU, Zion T, GD and Taeyang (Big Bang) + more.

Everybody so talented with their compositions for the show. 

Spoiler

I seriously want a music video for this collab and for the pre-release, but IU doesn't like to do music videos. So, I am expecting only one for the main track of her album.  

• Like 13

how many collaborations that IU will has? and whos the top star going to be? is it bing bang Taeyang? (i know IU is a big fan girl of him, but i couldn't recall if they ever have duet before?cmiiw) or could we expect JG? i know it probably a long shots but we always can hope right ? :D

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, nsyavita said:
How many collaborations that IU will has? and whos the top star going to be? is it bing bang Taeyang? (i know IU is a big fan girl of him, but i couldn't recall if they ever have duet before?cmiiw) or could we expect JG? i know it probably a long shots but we always can hope right ? :D

Excuse me while I go to my prayer circle and start my daily chant. I hope this happens. CHEBAL! CHUSEYO!

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Excuse me while I go to my prayer circle and start my daily chant. I hope this happens. CHEBAL! CHUSEYO!

Chingu, I'm joining you in the prayer circle as of RN!! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN...JEBAL...JUSEYO...!!

• Like 11