[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

23 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Thanks chinggu! CMIIW but I've observed that JG only "liked" JE's Moon Lovers related post on IG (ok, except the KHN date that one time)  but he's more open with his IG interaction towards the rest of the cast. I think he even commented on Seohyun's comeback on her IG before. He knows we're watching his every move and I can imagine the crumb party we'll be having if he even presses that ❤️ button on a JE selfie but seriously JG yah throw us a bone will you? Our ship is lacking oxygen these days :cry::cry::cry:

Let's see will he liked JE's post about her cmbck? 

• Like 15

While countdowning JE's new song, just want to share sth about rewatching MLSHR.

i dragged my husband to watch with me the SBS version recently. He's never watched kr drama, felt nothing special when i showed him those hot BTS , totally geek and non-romantic guy.

I asked him who he thought the most handsome guys among the princes. To my surprise, he said no.3 and 4. 3 is kinda typical classical handsome man i supposed, but for 4, he thought he's indescribably MAN and COOL, even he's far from muscular appearance,  even i reminded him he was the girlish character in movie King and the clown. 

i ask him why, he shrugged " maybe bc he's SUCH a great actor." 

we're just at ep10 right now, i wonder what the evaluation will be later, hh.

btw he don't like no13, no feel for no 8, think them too girlish...LOL

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, latinoona said:

I read some news about actor Kim Min Jae will appear this saturday

so, there's no more MEC for Joon Gi?

I read somewhere on IG (cant recall), JG will appear either in the next 2 or 3 eps of MEC. Please CMIIW.

Aigoooo, I miss these two (JG & JE together) terribly!! How can I survive...TT 

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

@nurlayla the pre-make drama was broadcast internationally in several countries but SBS cut a slightly different version due to its low rating in korea, a version more fluent and easy to understand for audience.

@nurlayla If you havent seen the SBS version yet, I recommend you to watch it because there's bit more of SoSoo / SoHae couple's interactions (esp. in episode 17)

Spoiler

you can watch the SBS version on kissasian.com

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

owh i watched it from there yippieeee! 

Reveal hidden contents

so for the different version where should i watch?

Spoiler

The International version has no "SBS" written on top right hand corner and you can watch it on dramafire.com or myasiantv.se, not sure with the latter though.  

WE MISS YOU TWO, LJG & LJE!! 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

While countdowning JE's new song, just want to share sth about rewatching MLSHR.

i dragged my husband to watch with me the SBS version recently. He's never watched kr drama, felt nothing special when i showed him those hot BTS , totally geek and non-romantic guy.

I asked him who he thought the most handsome guys among the princes. To my surprise, he said no.3 and 4. 3 is kinda typical classical handsome man i supposed, but for 4, he thought he's indescribably MAN and COOL, even he's far from muscular appearance,  even i reminded him he was the girlish character in movie King and the clown. 

i ask him why, he shrugged " maybe bc he's SUCH a great actor." 

we're just at ep10 right now, i wonder what the evaluation will be later, hh.

btw he don't like no13, no feel for no 8, think them too girlish...LOL

Haha...lucky my 14 is not included in your husband's don't like list!!  I asked my mum the most handsome among princes...  Guest what?  Prince Jung!!!!! We shared the same taste.. then i test my mum again.  I shown her Celeb Bros episodes..wif modern outlook of prince 13 & 14. I thought my mum will confuse with their look as i don't tell her who are they...AGAIN JISOO been chosen!!! yeah.. when everybody thought 13 the most charming one... Amusing tho..these two also good in given hints in IG...they learnt well from their hyung i wud say..enuf said just check their latest ig and time they post it..

Me too..miss our OTP.  But don't worry chingu yah... i sense something exciting approaching us.

• Like 12

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRqqtk5h3mi/?taken-by=dlwlrma

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRqqtk5h3mi/

Why can't this be embedded?

Missing someone or someone's jawline?

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

3. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

4. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji9. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

12. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

13. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

14. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

16. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 22

unseen videos footage of JG are in the spoiler

Spoiler

love the caption on this pic :wink: 

i just realized the big white bear with the small eyes was in JE vid and the big white bear with the big eyes was in JG vid, another coincidence :D thank u for whoever spotted it first. 

• Like 18

52 minutes ago, Viraa UzerlySultana said:

We really get it whom she is referring to :wub: Btw, she is online and posted it around 02.30 AM. Wondering what she did in the middle of the night? :D

Probably she was filming her MV ? cant wait!!! :blush:

And dont forget JE is really like that "benevolent" smile from JG :wub:

• Like 14