[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

you all realize that the fact PD nim sitting between them is actually great rather than they on separate row or far away because of the rumor.. at least they seem happy and they obviously can talk between PD nim and after party that i'm sure JG and Jieun attend like they always do.. kekekekke 

i think we still can't see how much crumb that they give in SAF award night... because everytime new fancam appear we can see new crumb...JG obviously can't put his hand down toward Jieun... he always find excuse to touch her.... LOL 

• Like 24

GOSH.

I REMEMBER THAT IT'S ACTUALLY VALENTINES DAY TOMORROW. THOUGH I'M NOT PARTICULARLY THRILLED WITH THE PROSPECT OF THIS OVERHYPED TRADITION OF GROSS CONSUMERISM AND CAPITALISM, AND I'LL PROBABLY SPEND THE WHOLE DAY MAKING MONEY BY WRITING STUFF FOR OTHER PEOPLE, I SUDDENLY GOT EXCITED.

YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE JOON GI AND JI EUN. :heart:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Does this mean that at one point, IU looked like Voldy?LOL faint-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928649

lol BIG NO NO NO 1.000.000x!!!!!!!! Thanks God there's nothing similiar looks of voldy&je, even a bit! Haha or anyone here can find the similiarity (their face) between voldy&je?? lol

Like i said before, people who really meant to be together usually their faces really look a like each other.

• Like 18

5 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

LOL, even in reality PD-nim is still able to block our happiness xD. I can't!! And here I though it was only till the drama. Well at least he was there as mediator, with the recent rumors and all.

On a side note, I love the caption when it was panning on uri OTP, the caption only mentioned: Z.Hera x IU x Lee Joongi. :lol: When clearly, Kim Gyu Tae PD-nim was there and I think, if I'm not mistaken, he's actually one of the known and respected PDs/ Director. I wonder why he was missed out in the caption :blink:

You're right! professional cockblocker until the very end (really hope not the end) LOL

I am not worthy of this miracle.

Displaying jjjjjj.jpg

My favorite director sitting between my OTP. what more can I ask for..? 

Should I get excited over that possibility of any fancam moment of this (yea this is private showing I know) but gee...despite any reservations I have about that eye analysis any other theories doesn't sound so farfetched anymore. We might even have to prepare for the incoming.

:ph34r:

Ofc, I am talking about that goddamn curse teehee

• Like 14

Whoah! thank you everyone for the updates on those SAF fancam clips and also Kang Haneul's movie premiere. Hahaha... is it just me or Kim PD-nim looked a bit 'depressed' and 'demotivated' there hahaha... maybe because he was sitting between two lovebirds and couldn't bear the 'heat'? *cough*.

@Erin45 chingu, thank you for your two cents. I agree wholeheartedly, especially on the '3rd party issue' and your ideas about what could actually bring our JoonU closer. I do think that they can really connect and empathize with each other better than anyone else because they've been through a lot of 'coincidentally' similar situations especially regarding their career and life struggles.

By the way, when I watch the SAF fancam again, it's before/ during Daesang winner speech, yes? it seems random that JG suddenly hugged JE. Yet, my guess is this:

Spoiler

JG was a nominee for Daesang and we all know how much he actually wanted to win a Daesang specifically from SBS because he didn't get it before for his high rating drama, Iljimae. Maybe JE knew about this as well when they talked to each other about wanting to win the awards before... and she was excited already and wanted him to win so much *please refer back to @Erin45 's idea about her adoring behaviour and reaction when JG won the other awards*... but then... it turned out that JG didn't win. I thought JG hugged her to 'ensure' her that he was OK with not winning the Daesang yet. His hug seemed to be like that to me rather than merely a random 'flirtatious' skinship. I don't know, I might see it wrongly, but if it's indeed that way, at this rate, nobody can doubt the closeness of their friendship/ relationship anymore. I think we're really sailing to the desirable direction... we might just need to believe that good things will eventually lead to a better thing for good people like them :)

50 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Whoah! thank you everyone for the updates on those SAF fancam clips and also Kang Haneul's movie premiere. Hahaha... is it just me or Kim PD-nim looked a bit 'depressed' and 'demotivated' there hahaha... maybe because he was sitting between two lovebirds and couldn't bear the 'heat'? *cough*.

@Erin45 chingu, thank you for your two cents. I agree wholeheartedly, especially on the '3rd party issue' and your ideas about what could actually bring our JoonU closer. I do think that they can really connect and empathize with each other better than anyone else because they've been through a lot of 'coincidentally' similar situations especially regarding their career and life struggles.

By the way, when I watch the SAF fancam again, it's before/ during Daesang winner speech, yes? it seems random that JG suddenly hugged JE. Yet, my guess is this:

Reveal hidden contents

JG was a nominee for Daesang and we all know how much he actually wanted to win a Daesang specifically from SBS because he didn't get it before for his high rating drama, Iljimae. Maybe JE knew about this as well when they talked to each other about wanting to win the awards before... and she was excited already and wanted him to win so much *please refer back to @Erin45 's idea about her adoring behaviour and reaction when JG won the other awards*... but then... it turned out that JG didn't win. I thought JG hugged her to 'ensure' her that he was OK with not winning the Daesang yet. His hug seemed to be like that to me rather than merely a random 'flirtatious' skinship. I don't know, I might see it wrongly, but if it's indeed that way, at this rate, nobody can doubt the closeness of their friendship/ relationship anymore. I think we're really sailing to the desirable direction... we might just need to believe that good things will eventually lead to a better thing for good people like them :)

About ur thoughts in the spoiler, I was thinking of the same thing! Glad, I'm not alone with my delulu? thoughts. :)

36 minutes ago, darker91 said:
That video with this this video same when the moment Daesang award in 0:22 right?:

I don't think it's the same chingu, cause if that was the daesang winner, confetti would have been on the floor. I believe that's when General Park (sorry idk his actual name) was asking the people who have worked with him before to stand up when he was giving his winning speech :))

• Like 17

@meeibe16 thank u for the video, finally we got our answer. just like majority of us predicted they were seating in same row, and just one seat apart. so it had to be PDnim who once again ruined our happiness lolz...but then i think it was the best decision since they didn't what to create another rumor, besides JoonU only one seat apart they still could talked and stole a glance on each other with the giddy smiles on their faces, right?! :D #delulu

Based on the look on KKT PDnim he wasn't happy sitting between our JoonU, because he knew he will get scolded from us JoonU'shipper lolz..and he himself probably got annoyed sitting in between two in love ppl kkk...

@allets17 thank u for the fan cam, hopefully we can get more of saf bts and the infamous massage chair incident vid :D

in my opinion if JG already feel that level of comfort touching JE, it means he already get some sort of validation and assurance from her, besides its only JE who he likes to touch lolz..(why JGssi weren't Hanna,Seouhyon,Haneul and HJH also ur close colleagues right??!!hmm...).  

@jen459 yes agreed they become more and more looked so much alike because they fated to be together hihihi..:wub:

btw since i am a new fans of JoonU, i love reading u guys analyze  about them so please keep it coming i would love to learn more about them  :heart:

• Like 23