[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

16 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read twitter and i just lil bit distracted by "Future Brother in law" for Voldy mentioned by some Uaenas hhahhaaa

I hope that title not goes to voldy lol sorry not to sorry... <_<

Should change the future brother in law to be ex future brother in law. Just an ex if thats talking about voldy...

Sorry... um not really sorry lol^_^

• Like 12

@shrvirus Hi Chingu...thanks for delurking and welcome on board, and enjoy your stay here...

I started my post with ... chest...so before we start our weekend @simplyme_crazyme and @aimwanie, I will end with chest....OLD PHOTO...just happen to come across in twitter

Have a good weekend Stargazers!! I will be back tomorrow kekekeke :wub:

C2mjejWUsAAX721.jpg

Credit joongi041714

• Like 13

1 hour ago, jenny kim said:

I did. Right now there are more than 62k people signed the petition. It still need 13k before it could reach SBS attention (the target is 75k). We have to ask our friend, parent, brother, sister, spouse, in law, niece, nephew, children, grandchildren, uncle, aunt,  and every family member to sign it. Muahaha.. (evil laugh) 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Joseph Lim said:

Just want to share something about IU. I am putting it in spoiler cause it is not about JoonU.

Hide contents

Although IU is a musical genius, she still have to work hard for her songs. Sometimes people think because she is talented in music, songs magically come to her. Because we seldom get to see her preparing her songs, we don't get to see the efforts that goes into it. Only those who work with her knows of her effort but from time to time we get a glimpse of things.

Our baby didn't sleep all night working hard for her songs:bawling:  She still find the time to help her friend and don't want credit for her effort:astonished:

People have been saying IU is loyal to her friends. What does beening friend to IU mean? The above example you can see IU will stay up late to help her friend write lyrics without taking any credit. Below you will see other examples of how IU go out of her way to help her friends and never ask for anything in return.

IU help make collaboration possible
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/heechul-says-iu-was-the-figure-who-made-his-collaboration-with-eve-possible

IU kept her featuring promise and help make comeback

IU singing in restaurant for her friend

IU don't mind embarrassing herself in public to help her trouble friend:confounded:

Sometime it seen like people are taking advantage of her but IU who know how harsh the entertainment industry can be want her friends to succeed too that's why she always so ready to help. If it's for her character flaw of lacking confidence in herself, she would be an angle already. However it is her character flaw is what make her relatable as a person.

For new Uaena who want to support IU, here is a link you can find how you can support her officially.
http://supportiu.tumblr.com/ 

tbh i was not both of our OTP fans before MLSHR.  Everyday.. i learn more about them from this thread.  Make me adore & respect them even more.  Read your post..my first impression is like....Oh wow...She is such an angel.  And then make me tot that..maybe partly due to this LJE has a lot of haters.  You know in the world we are living...there are some sadist people whose can't accept goody two-shoes or for them something too good to be true.. Sorry to say but i believe most of them are female fan.  Jelous maybe..because she has everything they don't have? i don't know..maybe i am wrong..cmiiw...They just wait for LJE to slip and make an issue out of its...  But i also believe they are small in number... 

I need not to worry actually...because LJE also has a lot of true fans and friends who will protect her and her knight in shining armour LJG who will be always by her side..:heart:

Sorry for my limited english..

• Like 21

4 hours ago, jen459 said:

My sentiments exactly! JE truly deserves someone who will brighten, support, and make her shine.  And we know who that is! :D

I'm still learning how to post and apologize for not knowing how to highlight this section of your entire post. 

High five chingu! I support 100% Jieun with our King. I didn't doubt about JG. Sure with JG she would be happiest woman in this world. His confidence, humorous behavior, positive mind, carefree, and his spirit, that's all she needs to see the world. At SAF and Jieun's Taipei concert it proved that she was happy and glowing around him. I never ever doubt JG for Jieun absolutely :D.

I'm still learning too :D

4 hours ago, NerinaC said:

@aimwanie thank you chinggu :blush:, will working on part 6 later and update.

@starcandy0516 thank you, for the translation and confirmation, you are jjang!!

@shrvirus welcome aboard chinggu, once you delurk, stay and lets have fun ship ride together

@NoonaE JG is amazing and hardworker, seriously to keep his image clean.... is never been easy. One of his star qualities. 

Thanks for welcoming me. I do like your fanfics. When we didn't have crumbs for couple days ago, your fanfics really help to ease my longing about JoonU. I kept refeshing this thread hoping you updated. So keep writing dear :)!!

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@shrvirus Welcome to the thread! Please continue sharing your thoughts.

That is precisely the question I want to ask him, where were you or what were you doing to help her at that time? He has mentioned her name so many times to make us believe that they are together but where was he when she needed him the most?

Regardless of him, I hope you enjoy your stay with us on the ship.

Your warm welcoming, thank you. If I have eagle eyes and ability like FBI agents, I do want to share my thoughts. But my knowledge about JG-Jieun still limited. 

I always hope nobody mention Voldy name again hehe.. especially associated with Jieun. Big NO for me. I didn't have intensity to hate him or making people don't like him. I knew some people said he's a good guy, decent guy, etc.. but somehow my heart uncomfortable with him *mianhae* 

4 hours ago, ellebanana said:

I think your english is a lot better than mine.. Hehe.. Lets lurk together and hoping someday our chant will come true :)

<Sorry to cut your post> Thank you hehe... Let's chant everday and BBJX curse/miracle come true. Jaeballlll !!!! For JoonU sake.

• Like 17

7 hours ago, shrvirus said:

About leaked kiss scene:

if it's supposed to be forced kiss why JG-Jieun face position in the same alignment. It's like Jieun sat in JG lap :D. If it does forced kiss since Jieun shorter, JG position should be slightly hunch and Jieun face slightly up. Hehe... Or maybe they practicing forced kiss like mutual kiss since they comfy each other. Practice make perfect right?!

Haha...that wat i tot too..give me five!  Oh yesss... u r right..practice make perfect.. They sure need its... But that particular kiss scene...Oh my THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE IN LOVE and absorb in the moment....  That why i really mad at SBS....grrrrr

Sorry to cut your post chingu ya...

• Like 14

4 hours ago, meeibe16 said:
  Hide contents

I read twitter and i just lil bit distracted by "Future Brother in law" for Voldy mentioned by some Uaenas hhahhaaa

I hope that title not goes to voldy lol sorry not to sorry... <_<

I know right, i was surprised that a well-known Uaena twitted that today.  They are on his team.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, shrvirus said:

Thanks for welcoming me. I do like your fanfics. When we didn't have crumbs for couple days ago, your fanfics really help to ease my longing about JoonU. I kept refeshing this thread hoping you updated. So keep writing dear :)!!

Sorry for cutting your message, thank you for the kind word:wub:, will do my best.

@riuenu ... chinggu you forget to tag me in byeontae group lol lol lol xD. 

• Like 8

This is my first time seeing this video, this is his cos-star in drama SWWTN Kim So Eun, Jieun see their hand:

JG always see/care Jieun, I'm sure the moment Jieun fall after sitting that massage chair they capture her but maybe their(JG/JG) agencies didn't want to publish it:

I like this Joongi hair:

811572111551177900.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:
  Hide contents

The question is.. are they really not aware abt the rumor from dc gall? @emerald_2

What? What rumour?? I think I m going crazy! I need news   What about IU-Voldy break up? Maybe he asked for her not to make it public yet??? 

Sorry for all that rant:flushed: 

• Like 10

This ruckus created by the 'i am IU's man' statement of KH is kind of alarming. However, i think it's just a devious strategy either from his side or the media to gain attention. :expressionless:

As for me, i am immovable in my belief that JG and IU are just waiting for the right time. They will be together officially someday. :heart:

• Like 24

@darker91 

i'm borrowing your post to point out that KHN tap Jieun shoulder.. i think they all shocked with what happen... now i just want to know how the chair is on our team Stargazer that brought JG and Jieun together in real life... LOL

but joking aside i think fans did capture the moment but to protect both JG and Jieun from rumor etc they did't release it....

• Like 24

36 minutes ago, shamelessmiss said:

This ruckus created by the 'i am IU's man' statement of KH is kind of alarming. However, i think it's just a devious strategy either from his side or the media to gain attention. :expressionless:

As for me, i am immovable in my belief that JG and IU are just waiting for the right time. They will be together officially someday. :heart:

Loving your strong conviction about our OTP. Will keep believing with you! 

• Like 14

@akinahana89 thank you for conveying this very good news about the popularity aspect in Taiwan! It's not only good for our JoonU's hearts but also for the love of MLSHR in general. It didn't get the recognition it deserved back in Korea and in Taiwan, it's really welcomed as a hit drama... this makes me really happy for JoonU and MLSHR team, too ! :D I also tend to agree with your comments on the complicated Voldy-JE-Uaenas' situation we're having here *AGAIN* hehe... we don't know exactly what's going on, so there's always a 50-50 chance to keep our expectation both high and low :wink:.

I've read again some of our fellow Uaenas' comments here about Voldy- JE, especially from @starcandy0516 whom I consider as a very knowledgeable and passionate Uaena, so here's my thought as a 'non-Uaena' about it under the spoiler :)

Spoiler

I don't want to simply blame Voldy as it might have been hard for him all these years having to deal with the media play and fans' hateful comments. However, even when I'm not officially a Uaena by now, I'd really love to see JE glowing in happiness when she's indeed in a long-term public relationship just like what she herself mentioned back then- with a partner who's willing to support her in any given way and against all odds. If her 'only co-star-slashed-friendzoned oppa' JG could give her his public support with a risk of getting involved in a scandal and receiving hates from the ever-so-upright K-netizens, JE's fans, Voldy's fans, even his own fans, why can't her official bf do the same all these years? She deserves a real strong man who can do better than just trying to avoid talking about her or whining about being hated. What's the use of having a relationship when it is dysfunctional? I'm truly sad when I heard that JE had to suffer from psychological stuffs like bulimia and insomnia not to mention her lack of confidence issue, even when she's supposed to be happily in a relationship. I somehow wondered if her so-called official bf had a big concern for this instead of only dwelling with his own issues with media labeling him 'a somebody's bf'. 

Anyway... that's just my two cents of being an 'outsider'. Probably Voldy is just a victim of media's twisted words... I'm trying to see him in a positive light, too. However, sometimes it just makes me upset when I think that it's JG who has seemed to 'take care' of that bf's duty during the broadcast of MLSHR until recently; yet Voldy is still standing there with his bf status, despite being as idle as he can ever be. It just feels so wrong... but well, we don't know all the stories behind their actions and decisions.

Still, I'll hold my 50 % chance for JoonU's happiness together steady in my heart no matter what :rolleyes:. I'm sincerely praying that both JE and JG will realize how they can bring the best out of each other so far. It's such a pure joy to see a couple with glowing vibes like them whenever they're together. I also hope that our Stargazers' hearts will grow stronger as well in order to support them until then ^_^

Have a good Friday evening from my part of the world, Stargazers! I think tomorrow there'll be some updates from JG as he's going to travel for his HK FM. Let's see if we can find any JoonU crumbs. Stay hopeful and happy, especially now that @starcandy0516 has come to the rescue again with the potential 'crumb' :heart: