[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

As we wait for Joon Gi's Resident Evil red carpet and (hopefully) Ji Eun's attendance, I'd like to stimulate your delulu minds even just for a bit. :D

19 minutes ago, desvlo said:

@Silvermaine OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE JOONU FANFICS! DAEBAKKKKK!!!!!!! :D AND I DON'T MIND MATURE LOL

"Ji Eun-ah! Hurry up!," Joon Gi looked at the mirror once again, fixing his hair in a brush up just like his last red carpet walk. "The driver's already downstairs."

There was a bit of a shuffling noise before she emerged from the bathroom. Ji Eun was... Well, thankfully she didn't look like a mess considering what they did. But she was having a hard time closing the zip of her dress. 

"Really," she puffed her pink lips in exasperation. "This is all your fault."

Joon Gi approached the said lady in distress and motioned for Ji Eun to turn around so that he could help her with the zipper. Once he was done, he fixed some strands of hair that dangerously clung on her once sweaty neck. No thanks to him, of course. 

"You enjoyed it," Joon Gi teased once again.

"Whatever." she faced him once more and spontaneously fixed his messy bow tie as if it was the most natural thing in the world. As she was busy tying the accessory, Joon Gi couldn't help but admire her lightly made up face. Her cheeks were dusted with a gorgeous rose gold shade and her lashes fluttered lightly, complimenting her round eyes. Ji Eun was pouting her lips in a thoughtful manner as she was about to finish fixing his tie. At that moment, Joon Gi was seriously considering not attending the red carpet event anymore.

"Stop staring," she said without looking at him.

"I can't help it."

HAK HAK HAK *EVIL LAUGH*

• Like 22

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

@Silvermaine his little sister not that much looks like him. as what @JGiGrande said.. his sister takes after his father tho~~ i will try to find it later but cannot guarantee it . keke

I was hesitant to share the link directly here since his family loves privacy xD

Spoiler

For some chingu who are so curious, I'll give you the track; the group photo posted on 6th Sep 2016 by IG account @solchin87. The two ladies in front of him are his mom and sister, the man with grey sports shirt is his dad. Some others seem to be their relatives.

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, JGiGrande said:

I was hesitant to share the link directly here since his family loves privacy xD

Reveal hidden contents

For some chingu who are so curious, I'll give you the track; the group photo posted on 6th Sep 2016 by IG account @solchin87. The two ladies in front of him are his mom and sister, the man with grey sports shirt is his dad. Some others seem to be their relatives.

Cool thanks! So the picture I posted is correct. Ahhh they have all nice and pretty noses lol *jealous*

• Like 13

Alright, before I backread...lets me call for vote first!

The time is running out....we have a few more days to 16 January...have you fully utilised for 24 votes for each account per day?

You can use Soompi or line account to do the below voting, and you can vote up to 24 times one day.

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

O M G !!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Silvermaine  DAEBAK (1000X)  You  are seriously bad for this aging ahjumma! AHAHAHAHAH

Thank you!  

Look who is the one saying she doesnt belong to my byeontae gang...EH HMMMMM....*stare* @simplyme_crazyme

21 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

As we wait for Joon Gi's Resident Evil red carpet and (hopefully) Ji Eun's attendance, I'd like to stimulate your delulu minds even just for a bit. :D

HAK HAK HAK *EVIL LAUGH*

OMG OMG OMG!! NO WONDER MY BYEONTAE GANG screaming.... my line group screaming too!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE @Silvermaine

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, JGiGrande said:

Reveal hidden contents

The IG account owner, Sol Chin is a relative of theirs? she's a musician i think, a violinist perhaps?

• Like 13

do some photoshoot together please... aahhhh next month is February right the month of LOVE? please... Korean Magazines out there make our lovely couple your cover photo for Valentine edition :wub:

26 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

HAK HAK HAK *EVIL LAUGH*

my mind going wild again.....!!!! hhahhahaaaaaaa I cant!! lol:tongue:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Lol thank you for giving me a lot of ideas! HAHAHAHA I'll try to write one shots with these in mind.

Series: 

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12243133/1/Imperial

One shots:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9287912

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9294965

Lol I feel like I'm promoting myself. This is fine, right? :D All for our OTP.

Hello there @Silvermaine! Actually, I already read your "Imperial" in the fanfiction stories of Moon Lovers. I love them. I didn't know that you are the author. Now, I know brace yourself because I will keep disturbing you for updates. Hope you don't mind.:) 

• Like 10

Hello chingus! 

Omg i have been so busy the past week at work but definitely still trying to log in as often as i can to vote! But im voting on my phone so i cant see whats the standing now? Are uri favourite couple and the drama topping the votes? 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Look who is the one saying she doesnt belong to my byeontae gang...EH HMMMMM....*stare* @simplyme_crazyme

OMG OMG OMG!! NO WONDER MY BYEONTAE GANG screaming.... my line group screaming too!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE @Silvermaine

Rofl hahahahhaha ye agreed @riuenu *stare @simplyme_crazyme * just accept plz that you r one of us... lol (admitting myself as a byeontae XD )

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, JGiGrande said:

correct.. thats why it was super hard to find it.. but no worries.. we have u~~ it always takes me a day to find anything. sigh. no FBI blood in me.. anyway his dad surely gain weight. and still forget that proud face he shown when he waited for LJG. >_<

• Like 9

i declare.. @simplyme_crazyme as one of the byeontae gang by @riuenu officially today.. @NerinaC also declared herself as one of the byeontae. kekkekekee.. what a day~

*smirk* the one always claimed innocence now entering the world of cloud~~

p/s: its too dangerous to read this fanfics in the office today. gotta keep holding on till i reach home. what a long journey till 6pm ~~~

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

u just silently a quite byeontae whom didnt make itself shown! hahahahahaha. stop being innocence~~ we knew~~ i will make sure to hold the tissue wheni read it. kekekekekeke.. yaaa. im not byeontaeeeeee angleeee

27 minutes ago, riuenu said:

3 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Rofl hahahahhaha ye agreed @riuenu *stare @simplyme_crazyme * just accept plz that you r one of us... lol (admitting myself as a byeontae XD )

HEY!!!!  I AM SO NOT IN THE BYEONTAE GROUP!  ANI! ANI! ANI!  You 3 should be put in the isolation room to reflect! :tongue:

I just.....I just love @Silvermaine works! 

Hey..... JG looks so happy these days.  Very good sign! 

• Like 12

Hi to you all my dear friend Stargazers!! (It's that what we called uorselves?sorry..still new in this thread:D)

First, I want to thank @riuenu and many more (please forgive me for not remember all your names) for all of JG oppa and IU cute and beautiful photos..love them..hehehe. Second..I'm still in the process of backread, (you guys move so fast) so maybe I'm late on my comments..but I just can't keep silence.

About JG and IU..as much as I want them to be together (God..please hear our pray and let them be together as a pair).. I want the best also for them. We knew already how hateful Knets and Kmedias to their celebs, to the point of pushing many of celebs retired or even suicide. So I really hope JG and IU found strength in each other..or in their fans like us. I know this already discussed but I just want to say this again. Whatever it is their relationship status I hope not a single bad rumors will take effect on that relationship..even before it started. I really hope if JG really fond of IU, he will purchases her til she gives her heart to him..hope he won't stop just because all of those rumors. Coz I've seen couples that possibly in pursuit of each other stopped in the middle because of all the rumors (can I give example like Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk? though I don't really know about that one..hehehe)

So I have conflicted now...hahaha...coz on one side, I want them to keep giving us crumbs, but on the other side..I want them to lay low for a while..(maybe still meeting in secret?delulu me..kekekeke) to avoid those bad rumors. I saw what all of Stargazers already saw in their both characters/images..how they both can fill each other personalities completely...and I'm very happy I found all of you that share the same minds as me:heart: So let us all keep supporting them and hoping the best for them.

Anyway..thank you to @ladylia257 for the fanfic..I actually started write fanfic about JG-JE back at October but I stopped midway because lack of resources (I didn't visit this thread yet, where I could find maaaannnyy resources about them...hahahaha...lolol). So thank you again..for filling my imaginations (hope it will all comes true).

PLEASE BBJX MAGIC/BLESSING COMES TRUE.:wub:

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

i declare.. @simplyme_crazyme as one of the byeontae gang by @riuenu officially today.. @NerinaC also declared herself as one of the byeontae. kekkekekee.. what a day~

*smirk* the one always claimed innocence now entering the world of cloud~~

p/s: its too dangerous to read this fanfics in the office today. gotta keep holding on till i reach home. what a long journey till 6pm ~~~

LOL..she already is one of us @aimwanie, just that she keep denying..LOL.... well...silvermaine had make it mature, but my line group had make it R21 in chat, and I am still in office, it is more dangerous for me, when mind went wild..and nose start bleed......

18 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

hahahahahahahaha, thanks for staring with me...seem like someone still in denial mode... continue staring at @simplyme_crazyme

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

HEY!!!!  I AM SO NOT IN THE BYEONTAE GROUP!  ANI! ANI! ANI!  You 3 should be put in the isolation room to reflect! :tongue:

YOU ARE YOU ARE...STOP YOUR SELF-DENIAL!!!

Well..the power of L.O.V.E making Joongi looks so happy, I will continue my delulu while waiting for  @Silvermaine to continue the said fanfic

C2BZFMoUkAAjCjP.jpg

source: http://m.anewsa.com/article_sub3.php?number=1116543

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

nah.. we wont believe that~~ haahha. as i know, quiet and silently byeontae is more dangerous and those admit it..keke

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

LOL..she already is one of us @aimwanie, just that she keep denying..LOL.... well...silvermaine had make it mature, but my line group had make it R21 in chat, and I am still in office, it is more dangerous for me, when mind went wild..and nose start bleed......

no no.. i cannot afford that happy nose bleed. i might become kwangso if i really decide to read it now. 

• Like 7