[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 hours ago, kriswu said:

It was last November 4 :wub: few days after SHR's finale.

Is that adidas brand? Isn't it LJE favorite brand nowadays is Adidas... She gave all her dancers Adidas Presents last Christmas. In my Delulu mind maybe she gave this one also thinking of him while doing christmas shopping. Delulu mode on. :blush: Or maybe she was with him that time and left her at home coz he needed to buy some food for them. Remember after that LJE posted an incredible edited bts vid and we all know she is not techie. 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images!
  • Like 11

From LJG first meeting at script reading of indifferent towards LJE to head falling head over heels for her half way during filming. Though we were not shown how or when this happen, I was remembering another example of how JE manage to charm her partner who have a low first impression of her.

I am referring to SBS Kim Yuna’s Kiss and Cry in which JE was part of the participant. It is no secret that JE is bad in sport therefore her partner was disappointed to have to pair up with her. You can compare his comment after he was first pair up with JE with his comment at the end of their competition. In this show you can see how JE slowly capture the hearts of the people around her. I have already post the link on where you can watch IU variety shows before so I will not post it here. If you can't find it, just go to the last page of IU main thread started by our captain.

Even though she did not win the competition with her partner, she manage to complete her goal to sing with the Ice Queen!
Watch the Queen of KPop Solo Female Singer sing with the Queen on Ice:w00t:

• Like 14

5 hours ago, riuenu said:

hahahahahahahahahaha, well, I STILL REFUSE TO ADMIT IT, yet, secretly liking it!

EH, I change to sister okay, sister, alright alright, angel angel hee hee

Anyway, I really went to dig my gallery, twitter and stuff..cause some of the HD picture, I save it at home in my lappy, my phone memory gonna burst soon..and yes, she came back with different jacket, till now, this hot topic still not been solve yet....and she is holding that leather jacket on hand without wearing it when she left hotel,

4 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Ok.... who are active right now???  Our FBI Agent/byeontae @riuenu , another byeontae JG angel @aimwanie , resident interpreter @eunki , THE bomb @crazyshell and puzzle-solver @emerald_2 ???

We have two things we're soooooooooo trying hard to solve right now, right? 

1.)  The alignment / synchronization of the timeline and their apparent behavior during those questionable moments;

2.)  The still debatable & puzzling jackets

So.....let's do this!  Since we don't have crumbs today....and to prevent our byeontae chinggu-dil from further ogling our King's chest, let's try to solve above-mentioned topics!!! 

Who will start????

@riuenu and that still left unsolved.. ok. one last Q. did she go to the market wearing the blue shirt? or different color shirt? it just makes me confused on why suddenly she didnt wore that leather jacket when she always wearing it from the airport, to the rehearsal and back from rehearsal. something fishy somewhere dont u think so?

@simplyme_crazyme buddy, you are way too late. we are already went deeeeeeper to our King's chest. kekekeke 

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

me on the way home with battery left then 20%, I will spazz when I am home...eh!!! what ogling king's chest, hahahahaha, alright, I am the one...LOL!!!

Anyway, about the oppa before hugging..hmmm...this clip is very clip, when Jieunie call him Oppa, starting from 2:03

anyway, after repeating watching and listening to OO-OPPA, that video that @crazyshell chingu shared and translated...at 9min 55sec....Joongi stammer quite a fair bit when he is asking Jieunie about the question, what she think of him right??

My line cute chingu still zoom in to see his expression, what she observe was, at first, Joongi look hesitate, as he folding his arm, took a glance at Jieunie, brace himself, and stammer and asked hahahahaahahahaha, so decided to throw this question here as well :phew::phew::phew:

and look at what she did! she avoid it very well~~ even hesitate and shy for awhile. kekeke

2 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Still not finished backreading your posts today but I just want to comment about Ji Eun's behavior during Joon Gi's appearance on her concert. I know all of you already mentioned it though :phew:

I thought I saw a very different Ji Eun on that day. Is this the same girl who have many reservations when it comes to guys? It felt like she had no wall to hide from because JG already managed to win her heart. She was very ecstatic, like a girl seeing her crush. She was practically glowing that night. I loved how she reacted when JG came from her behind. When she was positioning herself, she looked like she can't wait to do the epic umbrella scene with him. And she was smiling although they were supposed to be serious. LJG was so damn serious as Wang So there but she was all giddy and smiling widely for pete's sake! Haha. I love this girl so much. :wub:

@chelleshawol oh yeah. u point it out! i must say i witnessed it and agreee with it!

1 hour ago, scarletcryz said:

I will add her action in joongi fan meeting

When he went to her upstairs , she cant wait to see him , then when joongi stares at her , she smiled widely, when he offer his hand, she hold it immeedddiatelyyyy without second thinking. ( or maybe this is fanservice included lol) , when the time he compliments her she smiled again, then the start of their talktime is where IU is different... She keeps on giggling, laughing. Dont know what to say, rattling, smiling , she almost forgot the interpreter coz of too much compliment to joongi, she makes jokes she is sooooo HAPPY ...HAPPY HAPPY.... 

HAPPINESS IS ALL US WANTT

• Like 7

4 hours ago, shamelessmiss said:

I would love to see her in a wedding dress by Michael Cinco. I just love the details of his creations. :blush:

Our next project should be planning their wedding!

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

OK! Korea likes rom-com and even JG said he would like to play in a rom-com drama... but... this would be more risky (considering how many international fans has JoonU couple). How many of us would like to see him in a lovey-dovey story with another actress even she's an A++++actress? I think it's less risky for him to take this kind of drama (action/cop with less romantic development), even if this kind of drama is not very appreciated in Korea. Anyway it looks like the complaints started to flow even if we don't know if he will accept or not this drama.

I can see the Korean Criminal Minds going the way of Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim. There's an overarching plot of Teacher Kim (Joongi as Hotch the lead profiler) overcoming a dark past while taking care of and shaping his underlings. There are mini-plots regarding patients that span two episodes and meanwhile the underlings fall in love. I'd totally watch Korean Criminal Minds if it followed this format. Maybe Jieun can be a guest serial killer or something. It'll be nice change of pace for her and it'll be challenging.

• Like 16

I think someone posted this already! But I was kinda shook when I click the see translation it says "The Real King Is Here" and it has lots of thumbs up! What does he means the real king? Double meaning again referring as WangSo or maybe he is really the real king in JE's Life right now. Kekeke And too many thumbs up eventhough I dont understand what is written. But the thumbs up for me means it is a sign of approval.

• Like 14

9 hours ago, crazyshell said:

Found this.

From 4:35 on.

JG : She's so beautiful tonight, right?

JE : Thank you.

JG : Thanks for coming. I went to your concert yesterday. (JE laughed and gestured the rain cover scene)  Your fans were so enthusiastic. Do you love it?

JE : 真的很棒(repeats interpreter's word in Mandarin that means wonderful) Though I was a bit jealous with their loud screams when they were greeting you.

JG : I found it quite the contrary. My fans cheer louder for you. Is it because you have many fans in Taiwan?

JE : I know ML is very popular in Taiwan, so...(she suddenly remember the interpreter and turned to her abruptly, JG copied her action) THEY WERE JUST SO CUTE

JG : Yeah. 6 consecutive weeks of champion. I have a great memory working with JE. Personally, I think she''s the greatest artist. She's good at singing, and acting as well.

JE : I learnt a lot from you. Thank you so much. (they kept bowing to each other until crouched down) AGAIN, THEY WERE SUPER CUTE

JG : Do you have secret for doing so well? I mean, what's on your mind normally?

JE : Normally?

JG : In fact, she will crouch down like this (acting) whenever she has something on her mind. 

JE : Yes, yes.

JG : It looks like you were ? (sorry, can't hear clearly) something.

JE : I don't aware of it when I did it. It seems I'll be inspired by doing it. 

JG : Hmm. IU's personality is quite good. She's so insightful to choose this project. Thank you. PERFECT! PERFECT! Your performance is successful in Taiwan. I can see lots          of fans who like ML and IU are here tonight.

JE : I cut my hair recently. I'm afraid your fans won't recognize me. I therefore come here with Haesu's hair style.

JG : Really? Wow. Your fan service is great.

JE : Thank you.

JG : Suddenly, I'm curious about how you think about me.

JE : (she was all shy and nervous and tried to distract him) Ah, there's a Haesu here. (point to the corner)

At last he kept on asking how she think about him. :wub::lol:

Thanks so very much for posting this secondary translation. I love it because it also describes their gestures and behavior as they speak. How on point do you think this is yeorobun? @crazyshell are you fluent, Chingu? @starcandy0516 @eunki Your thoughts also, chingudeul?

I'm most excited about the 2 lines highlighted above. Joongi wants to know what she thinks of him, and it's apparent uri Jieunie isn't prepared to share. This is very telling.

• Like 17

Ahh..how i wish we could get a close up hd video of JE and JG at his fanmeeting..however even watching them from far and listening to their conversation already makes me giddy..they are so cutee with each other.. I love the moment where

1)JE praised JG and they started bowing to each other until they almost reached the floor..

2) JE keeps praising JG until she forgot about the translator.JG who noticed,closed his mouth with his hand to stop himself from laughing..but then he reminds JE about the translator.

3)JG imitating JE action when she was thinking..he really observe her a lot.

4)JG smooth move in asking JE about her opinion of him

5)JG loves 'good day'..so now you have remember all her song oppa? Maybe you can dance to JE song after this.

6) there is a moment where they have their own jokes.only both of them laugh hard..but the audience kind of dont understand..lol

7)JE looks so happy,that she keeps laughing..I love seeing her like this.

• Like 20

speaker phone leafIt's time for our daily chant!

1. Long-awaited news to be released soon

2. IU and SHR cast members to attend the RE 6 premier in Seoul on Jan. 13

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. JoonGi, IU and SHR to win in Soompi Award categories they were nominated in

4. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds unless IU makes a cameo as the woman he falls in love with

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle 

5. Cake and crumbs from their managers, stylists, band members and dancers

6. Duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

7. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together very soon

8. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU together

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

9. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017

10. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. JoonGi to continue meeting IU in his dreams and in real life

crazy monkey 147and our ultimate wish for 2017

BBJX curse/blessing, come true!

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

Edited by chi13lou
added a chant per request
  • Like 20

4 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@riuenu  Your phone's batt is very low indeed but it seems you are still fully charged!  Have I thanked you yet for the HD pics???  Thank you!!!!!

@emerald_2  I like the LQ theory the best! AHAHAHAHA

@eunki  Sweet blessed dreams!  May you dream of our OTP and in your dream may the be blessed with lots of kids!!! Hehehehe

hahahahahaha, no worry @simplyme_crazyme, I am a HD lover...I am always fully charged after 12pm..as I am not a morning person u see...haha, hey u, started the discussion and where had you been...come back!! LOL

Well...I am finally back..night owl tho

4 hours ago, samtrocino said:

If that is the schedule for the ML:SHR, then I think there is something happen between LJG and LJE in their photoshoot. I thought photoshoot first, then press con and then shooting. But in their case, it is different. I also find their photoshoot somewhat awkward. I noticed LJG was not talking or avoiding LJE. He just noticed her when LJE was playing his hair (wig). Maybe at that time, he already acknowledge his "Special" feelings for her. I think he is trying to hide/stop it by not attending to her. Ottoke?! 

What can he do if fate/destiny is giving them a chance to be with each other? 

hee hee, @samtrocino I am loving your saying on fate/destiny..maybe he is trying to see whether is it the lingering feeling from Wang So, or is it his real feeling... plus yea...uri fanboy are too touchy with Jieunie...HE CANT STAND IT!

Photo shoot is awkward, the finger game is worst, he is like rolling himself up into a ball, trying not to touch Jieun at all, till their hand interact each other...and, ya, he had been quite touchy all along..but he is playing well with other princes, so much selfie taken during then.

3 hours ago, emerald_2 said:

Oh yeah, you're right, HN was all touchy and playful with JE that day,  even doing that peekaboo, cutely hiding behind her during the bts Cosmo pictorial (July) hahaha.
Then the presscon (Aug) HN seems to restrain himself a little, he is more behaved.  And there was one point when he & JE was onstage, and JE wants to link arm, HN pretended he did not see it and made a pose on his own, then JE just laughed it off.  then it was just later that he offered his arm again...sort of awkward that one.
And in latest public appearance of the group (SAF) HN is already seated far from JE, when he came up to get his award he did not even gave high-five to JE... it's kinda sad too though, they were once very close too.

hmmm... @emerald_2, I think cosmo shoot is oppa limit...our poor fanboy here must be somewhat warn by oppa, that press conference is awkward max...especially when three of them are on stage...after Joongi handshake, u can see Hanuel keep stealing glance at Joongi or JoonU...I really pity Hanuel at the press conference

3 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

No crumbs for today but still you have a way of how to keep on sailing. :lol:

hey chingu @chelleshawol, that is why, we are digging our own crumbs and fuel to keep the ship is the regular speed! HAHA

• Like 9

Finally, finished on back reading. 

Uhm if I may add an opinion about the jacket thing. In my delulu mind the one looks too big on Ji Eun shi is actually JG. Maybe he let her borrow it somewhere in the time line. Idk about leather jacket at your country, but in mine there r some that were made to be able to use inside out, the inside can be still using leather too but with a lil diff design, theres also a chance that the inside is not using leather. The inside out jacket usually more expensive. So... maybe just maybe its the same jacket ... 

Oh yeah, just wanna remind you guys to vote, plz dont forget only less than a week ... I really still want to see uri JoonU get sompi award

• Like 9

And this one as well... I know GU is a shopping center in Japan. But for me his caption means "GU" Joon Gi and IU = GU and if you look at her original post it has a thumbs up again after that. Isn't it JG was in Japan also that time. Did they meet and have a one on one talk to each other like asking for approval. Take note he is  holding 2 caps. One for JE and One for JG maybe? There are a lot of connections and coincidences on their post lately but I dont think that coincidences anymore. It is more like connect the dots and read between the lines.

Sorry chingus for spamming you... I just want to share my thoughts here. At first I just want to keep it by myself but I cant contain myself and want to share my thoughts with you. Lets keep on chanting.

• Like 13

As much as I want more crumbs or even a full cake I think it's already reached a point in which JG will stop. (My speculation thought). It is obvious that he made the first move by giving signals (to his fans and JE fans) that he may have deeper feelings for JE than a simple friendship. But if in this moment it's nothing more between them, he has to give her space and time to think. Of course that my delulu mind can speculate everything. In this moment I look forward to the RE press conference. If JE will appears there (with or without ML cast) It will means a big support for him.

Both of them must focus on their next projects and it is possible we will have less crumbs in the future. Anyway they both have fed us too much, too fast and I become too greedy.

• Like 22

I think there is something going on bet. Iu and joongi in cosmo mag. Its like he is making sure if his feeling is right. Ir there is something that he might avoid iu for a meantime.. 

Btw, joongi is a flirtatious one.. I read somewhere here if joongi is a jealous type, as i remember he might be because what he wants to a woman is apprecation and attention to him, only him. Always. And the woman must also understand his work

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

As much as I want more crumbs or even a full cake I think it's already reached a point in which JG will stop. (My speculation thought). It is obvious that he made the first move by giving signals (to his fans and JE fans) that he may have deeper feelings for JE than a simple friendship. But if in this moment it's nothing more between them, he has to give her space and time to think. Of course that my delulu mind can speculate everything. In this moment I look forward to the RE press conference. If JE will appears there (with or without ML cast) It will means a big support for him.

Both of them must focus on their next projects and it is possible we will have less crumbs in the future. Anyway they both have fed us too much, too fast and I become too greedy.

i kinda agree with you on this one... its seem JG and Jieun already give us the big crumbs when they in Taiwan.. both of them have a close and deep relationship whether as a friend or more... also both of them is really a private person and to be honest i already accepted the fact that IF they indeed having a relationship we not going to know about it until if they decide to let us know... Jieun been dating with Voldy 2 years before media get a sniff and JG never officially been caught although i assume he also dating prior to Jieun... so both of them is a ninja in term of dating... LOL

but i think we will get something when they both active back in entertainment cause they will show support to each other in the name of MLSHR family.. its the perfect disguise EVER made... kekekke

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, cherrynea said:

Ahh..how i wish we could get a close up hd video of JE and JG at his fanmeeting..however even watching them from far and listening to their conversation already makes me giddy..they are so cutee with each other.. I love the moment where

1)JE praised JG and they started bowing to each other until they almost reached the floor..

2) JE keeps praising JG until she forgot about the translator.JG who noticed,closed his mouth with his hand to stop himself from laughing..but then he reminds JE about the translator.

3)JG imitating JE action when she was thinking..he really observe her a lot.

4)JG smooth move in asking JE about her opinion of him

5)JG loves 'good day'..so now you have remember all her song oppa? Maybe you can dance to JE song after this.

6) there is a moment where they have their own jokes.only both of them laugh hard..but the audience kind of dont understand..lol

7)JE looks so happy,that she keeps laughing..I love seeing her like this.

I laugh at iu the time she keeps ong giggling until joongi find it funny and he pat her shoulder. Maybe to remind her that she is in fanmeeting. Hahaha

The part of what she thjnk about him , jieun was startled and shy till she makes an excuse. Then she saw haesoo cosplay

The really most funny part here is IU keeps on complimenting joongi and she forgot the translator. She is so nervous haahah what a cutiepie. For sure joongi falls more from her. He cant stop laughing.

Next is a little silence.. I mean jieun giggling then smiled while looking at joongi then joongi stare at her then they both like lil shocked coz they stare for a second.. Its soooooooo cuuuuttteee!!!

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:
LOOK! One of SoSoo's famous fan artist with a calendar set of SoSoo art!

2 hours ago, shamelessmiss said:

A. Must. Buy:warning:

2 hours ago, ellebanana said:

I want oneeeee!! :tears:

2 hours ago, samtrocino said:

Mommy, I want it too!!! :wub:

Goodnight and sweet dreams everybody!!! Tomorrow again and God bless!!!

Problem is...how to buy...LOL..anyone know, please share it here..thank you in advance

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I agree chinggu, this phase is going to be the twilight zone for our ship and I'm happy with that. If something were to break out in the future. I want a clean start for our OTP with JE's status confirmed and they've both moved on from MLSHR.  That why they won't be easy prey for all the antis and K-media 

For now, they have my love and support and will cheer them on 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Foresight? I still believe you have other intentions, my dear and it ain't to further investigations but personal!LOL

If he takes the role, you have to watch it to learn more about how to conduct your investigations.

LOL...dont expose me too much hehehehehehehe

alright, noted..I will watch it diligently and learn from my suppose head of FBI

• Like 8