[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Can't help wondering what Jieunie and Joongi think of all the JoonU shippers out there -- if they're a little worried about what all of us are observing or noticing about them; or if they're comforted by the fact that they will have a lot of support if/when they do come out.

I like to believe that as long as we're cool with our shipping and send them good vibes, they're amused/comforted with our shipping. Let's not get lumped in with Kristin Stewart/Robert Pattison or Cumberbatch fanaticism. The hardcore Cumberbatch fans are so convinced that his wife brainwashed him and trapped with a pregnancy that they circulated a petition for an intervention for him.  Not a good look for them. 

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

What if he had to rush to the supermarket to buy groceries because someone will be coming over for dinner after concert rehearsals?

Love ur idea..IU loves to eat.. Have u seen her reactions while eating?..as if no one is watching, she enjoys eating a lot!! No wonder he is carefully buying things..lol..delulutomax

• Like 14

i actually laugh a lot about Kang Hanna issues.. i think she have a little crush on our JG cause who would't want to be with him to be honest.. a very successful actor and respected artist with a strong character also a very charming guy.. so its make sense that she want to show off her and JG scene together cause i think all the cast know how famous the drama BUT the problem is when you keep doing that people get annoyed and its not a good thing for an artist.. thing have limit and her character is being hate from this drama fan.. that does't help either.. she is both JG and Jieun friend so i don't want to bash or anything but seriously keep it low..

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Can't help wondering what Jieunie and Joongi think of all the JoonU shippers out there -- if they're a little worried about what all of us are observing or noticing about them; or if they're comforted by the fact that they will have a lot of support if/when they do come out.

26 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Just let me cut in before I backread...OH YES, first reaction of me seeing the PD note backhug is

WHERE IS HIS HAND!!! How come we recently keep finding Joongi hand, from finale gathering photo to PD note

Especially these 2 pictures...and I am finally home with my laptop and wifi

About this @riuenu post, I think JG would think "What's up with you guysssssss?? What did I do wrong to you to receive such a detailed analysis of my "hand" movement? Why do you do this to me?? :bawling:". There you got someone complained for your "too much" detailed "hand-movement" analysis!! LOL! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

this pic looks so JoonU!! I swear, i don't see SoSoo here!! right? right? I'm not the only one seeing this right?? hahahahha

16 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@iliveforsosoo you r not d only one..the smile is so natural..its definitely JoonU..:wub:

Yes, me too...this set of PD note got too much JoonU pictures already...those pictures in the spoiler just look JoonU to me, beside this one that you mentioned

RO69401994_w1000_h0.jpg

Spoiler

RO86489946_w1000_h0.jpgRO92821629_w1000_h0.jpgRO85478361_w1000_h0.jpgRO82373533_w1000_h0.jpgRO14225203_w1000_h0.jpgRO59746392_w1000_h0.jpg

9 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

About this @riuenu post, I think JG would think "What's up with you guysssssss?? What did I do wrong to you to receive such a detailed analysis of my "hand" movement? Why do you do this to me?? :bawling:". There you got someone complained for your "too much" detailed "hand-movement" analysis!! LOL! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

The problem is...his right hand DOESNT move from her...eh chest at all!! LOL oops.. any people under 18 here??

We are all FBI now..LOL, I just upgraded myself =x

RO85478361_w1000_h0.jpg

Spoiler

RO62904519_w1000_h0.jpgRO77455019_w1000_h0.jpgRO17447553_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, whyo said:

By the way.. Happy 180 page guys!!!

Let's curse and pray for JoonU 

EDIT: just realised 180 page is not necessary, anyway be happy and keep curse and pray lol

hahahahhaa...its okay...that also mean 200 page is coming, and we just hit 100 pages last weekend...

So I am with you...HAPPY 180 page!!! 200 page, here we come!!

tumblr_ofzll85CFr1rpyw6wo5_r1_540.gif

• Like 18

1 minute ago, ziggy123 said:

They could have included that back hug since the episode was 59:24 min long and some if not most of the episodes are 1 hr 30 sec. God subs is just so cruel.

YA!They had cut this beautiful backhug...and just extend by abit..I really think its okay...pure blissfulness from SoSoo...

If this is included before the piggyback scene...the ending is really near to prefect...

RO62904519_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

For real, those pictures are better than my engagement and wedding photos. Yeah, I know they're really good looking people but don't they look like real engagement glamour shots?

And is it just me?? they're starting to look alike guys!! especially those photos of when they were back hugging and walking hand in hand, their facial expressions are so in sync. seriously, they look alike in the photos released today by pd-note. (they say u kinda look similar to ur soulmate right??? #delulumodeon) <3

• Like 17

Just wanna add rgd Hanna's IG pic-- you can hardly see LJG's face at all so I think it's chill. She wanted attention on her for her own IG. She could've chosen the pic where we can see both their faces clearly but she didn't so ALL'S GOOD :)

And wow... so many pages I had to backread today HAHA. You guys are insatiable.

So happy that Pyeha and Crown Prince Mu saw it <3 <3 <3 Am just really thankful to the amazing stars who created such a wonderful show for us to enjoy!!! 

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

even buying groceries becomes a story.LOL

• Like 16

@caramelovers07 @riuenu I can't really speak to Joongi's hand placement in the group photo (since I have no clue where it ended up :P), but wanted to note hand placement in all of the back-hug shots. Arms over-the-chest, under-the-chest, slightly-above-the chest...what I found really interesting in the BTS footage for the laundry shot when he back-hugs Jieunie when she's practicing her lines is the ease and confidence he has when approaching her and how it seems like he doesn't hesitate at all with his hand placement. Even more interesting is that Jieun seems so very comfortable with all of it.

I LOVE the extra touch where she lays her hand on his...or on his arm...something we all tend to do IRL. (in the ending shots prior to the piggy back)

LOL...okay. just reposting again. :P

RO62904519_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 22

1 hour ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

No apologies, needed! Thank you! 

I think to keep this community vibrant and positive and cheerful, we should focus on WS-HS, LJK-IU, and/or Scarlet Heart, etc... 

I am slightly, key word slightly, hopeful that they are doing the encore because they're going to give us something amazing on Monday as Episode 21 lol or am I being delusional? 

Oh boy, is it THAT cold in Korea? 

True, your right. :)

I think they might give some specials but I think it might be bts, IV's or something like that. They wouldn't give us an extra episode internationally without giving it first on sbs.

Korean winters must be hella cold because all the dramas have these actors layered up like they are bear's going into the wild.

57 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Do they know they are shipped? From what I remember reading, korean fans don't ship actors/idols in real life much and it's only international fans who do so right?

• Like 12

Just now, moonlovertales said:

True, your right. :)

I think they might give some specials but I think it might be bts, IV's or something like that. They wouldn't give us an extra episode internationally without giving it first on sbs.

Korean winters must be hella cold because all the dramas have these actors layered up like they are bear's going into the wild.

Do they know they are shipped? From what I remember reading, korean fans don't ship actors/idols in real life much and it's only international fans who do so right?

I don't believe IU reads all the comments in her posts, but LJG tries to. There have been a lot of comments to him about how great they look together or how they would be perfect IRL.

• Like 11