[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

kekekekeke you are right, we can compare, like how he always playing with himself, in his own world during the BTS of Lotte webtoon...

i gotchaaaaa.. i got what u mean. let me guess.. why did he playing with himself then? kekeke.

11 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Don't know but that's my favorite IU song. 

that's my fav song of her too!!!! FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDDAY :heart:

• Like 12

3 hours ago, eunki said:

Only this morning I was curious about JG new project))) The article says that JG has received an offer and thinks about it, filming will start in spring. Has anyone see the original? Is there love plot also or only investigations?)) He mentioned that he would like to act in romcom.. but choose criminal drama because JE currently not available and he doesn't want to make her jealous? Haha, delulu mode

Criminal Minds is one of my favourite TV shows..and I'm sorry if someone already answer this (still in the process of backread..hehe). The TV shows mainly (almost at every episodes) about crime,crime scenes,the criminal motives, how to catch the criminal, how to make the criminal confess..etc etc etc. Only a little..I mean..veeerrryyyy little portion of romance (almost none between the agents)....so hopefully, yes..there won't be any love lines *fingers crossed* 

Hope JG oppa acts as the genius one (Reed) or maybe Derek (cool, handsome and good on fighting)...or any other roles..I'm sure he can nailed it..after all he's the real actor..LOLOL.

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

OMG @akinahana89  !!!!  THAT IS REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL!  KYAAAAAAA!

They would really really look so beautiful as the groom and bride!  I think if this happens..... we will all be flying to SK from wherever part of the world we may come from!!!  Ottoke??????  IT'S REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL!

*coughcough* @meahri_1 and I had a loooooong conversation just yesterday about the type of wedding dress IU might choose when she marries Joon Gi and what would make her look stunningly drop dead gorgeous. LOL. Pictures of some potential wedding dresses may or may not have been shared.... :phew::phew::phew:

• Like 20

50 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

"Should we just kiss so we can't say anything?"

ME DEAD.

:lol: hahaa... That's Joon Gi favorite part i think... 

So is this song about oppa who like girl and that girl actually like him too but she can't say it? Omoo...Joon Gi oppa, you really observed Ji Eun ssi! 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

OMG @akinahana89  !!!!  THAT IS REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL!  KYAAAAAAA!

They would really really look so beautiful as the groom and bride!  I think if this happens..... we will all be flying to SK from wherever part of the world we may come from!!!  Ottoke??????  IT'S REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL!

3 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@simplyme_crazyme if that happened, i will fly to korea to celebrate it!!

count me in count me in, I will fly with you all :wub:

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

i hope IU will write a song about ehem " LEE JOON GI being his inspiration" or their story ... <3 _ <3 

Besides being excited for IU's comeback in general, this is actually one of the reasons I'm also looking forward to her album. lol I want to know if there are any clues in there about her current status and if a certain someone inspired any new songs, haha. ;P 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Besides being excited for IU's comeback in general, this is actually one of the reasons I'm also looking forward to her album. lol I want to know if there are any clues in there about her current status and if a certain someone inspired any new songs, haha. ;P 

right.. since she's well known write a song close to her daily life.. ( am i wrong or right? )

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

@crazyshell Thank you so much for your translation! :blush: They are adorable.

So he likes Good Day... How can he not? It has the famous "I like you oppa" in its lyrics. :lol: Honestly, that became a popular song among korean men. 

To be honest, I prefer something original instead of an adaptation. But based on what you have said, I think the character could be very interesting. Wishing his next drama to be succesfully domestically because we know how much he wants the domestic recognition in terms of rating. 

1 hour ago, emerald_2 said:

Wow, really ? LJG actually said he likes "Good Day" ?

With the lyrics " I like you oppa...what to do?"

mehh :phew:

he he he

hahahahahahahaha, yes yes, I like you oppa, what to do, maybe he cut this part of the song, and loop playing it at home...alright, sorry, this is really my delulu =x

1 hour ago, crazyshell said:

Thank you. It is nothing in compare to all the good stuff you've did for us. I'm always thankful.

hey...dun make me shy, haha, translation work is always one of the toughest job..somemore with that video, the translator voice so soft, I really salute to you, and really really thankful to you. And that is a very long video by the way.
And I didnt do much, I am really glad there is this sharing ground that I can talk and share stuff with stargazers here <3

By the way, sharing the BTS of Lotte photoshoot, credit cuteLJG

8 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

LOL. It's literally just the pronunciation of "OH MY GOD" :joy:

AH!! THANKS!! I go amended the translation now hee hee......

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

right.. since she's well known write a song close to her daily life.. ( am i wrong or right? )

I have no idea, lol. I just said that because there are artists who draw inspiration from their own life, but unless they explicitly say something about it (like Taylor Swift lol), it's always speculation.

Hopefully, some longtime Uaenas can tell us.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

*coughcough* @meahri_1 and I had a loooooong conversation just yesterday about the type of wedding dress IU might choose when she marries Joon Gi and what would make her look stunningly drop dead gorgeous. LOL. Pictures of some potential wedding dresses may or may not have been shared.... :phew::phew::phew:

Awwwwwww.......I remember the episode in Heroes where they dressed up as brides!  She was so young back then but I had a glimpse of how she would look so beautiful in her bridal gown.  And let's not start how LJG will look....many are fantasizing about his chest already!  AHAHAHAHAHA

11 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@simplyme_crazyme if that happened, i will fly to korea to celebrate it!!

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

count me in count me in, I will fly with you all :wub:

Aigooooo!  My two byeontae friends! 

Like I've said.....if and when this happens, I am pretty sure it will be a perfect attendance for this group! LOL

• Like 12

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

He is probably also very impressed with her 3 high notes there. Hehe~

and I loving her 3 high notes as well, hee hee...

Anyway, very cute oppa airport photo here, especially this

C13gQVFUQAAqL5D.jpg

1 minute ago, aimwanie said:

@riuenu kyaaaa.. thanks for the pic chingu! now i got my energy boaster to do my work!

u should see the above then hee hee

• Like 14