[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

oh my gosh... i think this is why Minah keep glancing toward the chair... there is a prince charming helping Jieun... kekekeke 

also its weird that there is no fancam being released whether from JG or Jieun side.. maybe to avoid any rumor cause kfan always protect their idol... 

Yes its weird too. Are there no present Joon Gi or IU fan inside? But there's a fancam from one of IU's fan when the ceremony ended and no fancam during the awarding?

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, eunki said:

I've found it in one of naver blogs, just text with no pics unfortunately.. it seems it was taken from DC gallery, so tomorrow I'm going to do a proper search there for more crumbs haha

http://m.blog.naver.com/juldelc/220901339952

Thank you so so much.

JG's face was all concerns while the others found it interesting. And he stood up to get ready to help. I'm curious about how people surround them think if he did help with her shoes. I want some clips or pics so badly.

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

I just want to point this out:

When Lee Hwi Jae keep on throwing comments that he's suspicious about their relationship, they seemed uneasy. Very suspicious. Their reactions looked like a caught up couple right on spot. This is just my observation and i definitely dont want to be victimized by this but it still makes my shipper heart happy :) 

Also, the Moon Lovers' gang reaction, i know you already mentioned it, but isn't it so suspicious, their giggles mostly of HJH and KHN? I see a reaction that full of teasing and guiltyness that they revealed that drinking together info in public. Joon Gi and Ji Eun looked like they were really taken aback without warning from HJH. :vicx:

Same thought here. No denial, no objection nor funny face. I think JG's smile was a bit stiff.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, aimwanie said:

oh my.. i need this fancam if anyyyyy.. and i think there is something happened afterward because if anyone watched the ceremony, you can witness on how the MC especially minah have a glance at the side where the message chair is and kind of like shocked as if something happened. 

I saw this... and also the after of it.. like JG was settling down after helping JE with something.. coz both of them were like just about to sit down or something.. I was like imagining them holding onto each other while JG helped her with her shoes... mayb that's what makes the fans squel causing the MCs to like look to the side in shock... hehehehhe

• Like 24

40 minutes ago, UmmiN said:

I saw this... and also the after of it.. like JG was settling down after helping JE with something.. coz both of them were like just about to sit down or something.. I was like imagining them holding onto each other while JG helped her with her shoes... mayb that's what makes the fans squel causing the MCs to like look to the side in shock... hehehehhe

Where did you watch it chingu? Is it when live broadcast? If we see the photo in blog naver as @eunki shared, Ji Eun was about to sit down and Joon Gi held her hand maybe she still fixed her shoes?! 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

oh my gosh... i think this is why Minah keep glancing toward the chair... there is a prince charming helping Jieun... kekekeke 

also its weird that there is no fancam being released whether from JG or Jieun side.. maybe to avoid any rumor cause kfan always protect their idol... 

I did find it weird.  I really thought that the day after the awards night would be raining fancams but surprisingly there was hardly any!  This I really find suspicious.  If there are fancams after the awards night like when LJE & LJG were posing before Hanna, pretty sure there are plenty of fancams before....during....and after.  Unless it was prohibited during though I doubt that would hinder the fans.  Hahaha.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

STARGAZERS!!! CRUMBS, CRUMBS, CRUMBS!!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/20095

Staring at 2:00. Joon Gi held IU's hands around her flower bouquet THE ENTIRE TIME. They stood really close to each other before, during, and after the photos. And JUST SO MUCH SKINSHIP!

Thank YOU, @akinahana89. I think I've watched it over dozens of times already.  :w00t:

• Like 24