[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

aurorarain's post: did JG release that around the same time I started her concert?!?!?!???? :w00t:

I also think someone is remember who is in HK today ^^ so Joon Gi also chose today to release for his fm event in HK.

32 minutes ago, lanjung said:

this song IU sings in Cantonese .... so sweet. That's the reason why Hkg fan can sing along with her. That's their language

I almost drop out my heart to hear this song.

her voice's amazing & she's so perfect with Cantonese .... <3 

Yes, the song is good...i love to hear she sang it. Anyone know who is the original singer? I would like to know the lyric ^^ 

@meahri_1 thanks for the concert posts, she's amazing! And let see if next fm will Joon Gi also use santa claus hat/headband like Ji Eun and wear light blue shirt hahaa...Ji Eun so pretty use that blue dress. Now, i'm curious what she's said in cantonese so we can cry after read it?!

• Like 7

JoonU crumbs hunting started off with BTS then the hunting carried over through secret captions, comments and likes  in their insta posts (also their castmates instaposts) then the hunting carried on through their interviews and now the hunt has spilled on to their fan meet/concert wardrobes and (essentially) confessions *to their fans lol honestly, i've never encountered such an OTP with such power to influence ppl lolol December has proven to be abounding of JoonU CRUMBS!!!! 

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I also think someone is remember who is in HK today ^^ so Joon Gi also chose today to release for his fm event in HK.

Yes, the song is good...i love to hear she sang it. Anyone know who is the original singer? I would like to know the lyric ^^ 

@meahri_1 thanks for the concert posts, she's amazing! And let see if next fm will Joon Gi also use santa claus hat/headband like Ji Eun and wear light blue shirt hahaa...Ji Eun so pretty use that blue dress. Now, i'm curious what she's said in cantonese so we can cry after read it?!

here you are ... I love this song... 

The fine rain brings the wind to the wet streets of the evening
Brushing off the water from my eyes, I suddenly look up without reason
Gazing towards the lonely night light, there are my hurtful memories

Once again, I brought up the countless yearning in my heart
The past smile/laughter is still hung on my face
I wish you would know at this moment
My sincere words

###Chorus###
I love you, your touching eyes
Your laughter that is even more mesmerizing
I wish I can once again caress your adorable face
And talk about our dreams as we hold hands
Just like yesterday, you and me

I, who is full of ambitions, was once too impulsive
I always complained that it was hard to find freedom in a relationship with her
I wish you would know at this moment
My sincere words

#Repeat Chorus

Every night I wander off alone; it’s so cold
In the past, I only struggled for myself
I never thought about her pain before

• Like 10

With IU flying back to Seoul, we are hoping for crumbs from either IG, a congratulatory/reunion dinner (but this one we will never know about) or an SHR cast pre-Christmas get-together with HJH in attendance, of course, to be thrown our way.

Let us not forget to vote for JoonU and SHR at

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-drama-k-drama  (2 days to go)

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

speaker phone leaflet's do our daily chant -

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

BBJX curse, come true!

crazy monkey 116crazy monkey 116crazy monkey 116crazy monkey 116crazy monkey 116crazy monkey 116

Happy weekend to all in my side of the world

and TGIF for those at the other side of the world!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

@kilovekyo Chingu, thanks for the opening. Just want to clarify to everyone that they were actually just referencing what IU said in her video message...basically thanking everyone for remembering her, seeking her out, and for all the good will, even though she hasn't done anything for any of them.  They thought it was just really touching, especially since she wanted to communicate this to the audience in their native language.

• Like 9

What move Uaenas is how humble IU is. Even when she have become a big star, she still see her self as someone small and undeserving of all the attention.

Some of my personal quotes and wisdoms from IU.

Spoiler

13680079_1081179808603827_15934336647187
Life does not always goes the way you want. Do what you can now and one day you get the chance to do what you want.

13653438_1084741991580942_82798217810359
How can we not love her:tears:

13640978_1084744204914054_69533030358766
IU dedication to her fans :heart:

14976530_1179706518751155_27079920141875

15002260_1179704798751327_11636252464199

15025163_1179706738751133_27087832852191
She even see her failure as life lesson.

• Like 16

Thank you @meahri_1 live spamming tweets of her concert. That's awesome. I was at her concert last year in Busan. Brings back memories. She sang song number 12囍帖街 that's a really difficult song to sing. I speak Cantonese even I find it hard to sing along! And she sounds so good! Venue only half filled. Hopefully her popularity in Asia continues to pick up!

• Like 12

@Siracusa Lol..i m ROFL-ing seeing the GIF and thinking what if something like that happens in real life..:w00t:

@meahri_1 thanks A TON for ur analysis and about IU's concert, yeah i have so much to catch-up..

And i find JG and JE so cute..lol

I think JG posted a pic with the ladies to make IU jealous and IU started following Zico to make him jealous.. I don't know anything abt Zico, when i searched about him and IU  the first page showed that his ideal type is IU... Lol smart move i must say #indelululand

• Like 14

LOL!! We must keep our eagle delulu eyes for JG's FM soon in HK. If he do or wear something similar with JE again. LOL!! And you know what, after I take a glance at JE's concert in HK, she did this ”Kiss bye" pose:

Spoiler

I thought she rarely did that pose (Correct me if I wrong). LOL!! You know who I think first when see that pose, right? LOL. JG really affect her a lot!! And Andy Lau supported her concert???!!! Wow! What a big news!!! JG would be happy to learn from him for his action acting!! LOL!!!

Btw here's my second FMV that just finished today. LOL. Enjoy "Hae Soo's Confession". Btw pardon for imperfections, still learning :vicx:

Spoiler

• Like 14

Been browsing through IG guys and saw IU's HK fanboys lolol its cute how they're fawning over her! Lurked their insta and they posted a bunch of pics from her concerts - can't wait to see if therell be a secret message response IG post from JG lol

Spoiler

• Like 10

woah so many thing happen within this few days...

okay can I just say this video make my life!!! its so precious and up until the end JG still can't stare at Jieun eyes.. I still melting over the eay JG just shyly smiling when he accidently make eyes contact with Jieun.. if you always watch people behaviour you can totally agree with me that JG really have a crush to Jieun.. seriously JG you don't have to stare that deep when Jieun talking.. LOL

and lastly thank you @caramelovers07 for making this video....

I want to add that IF indeed what they been doing as right now is coincident then pretty sure their destiny is being together cause I don't think we can call everything is coincidence anymore... its too much and too weird to call that...

1. the matching jacket..i accept that if the jacket is popular but to wear at the same day when they boarding to go Japan and HongKong is just too much.. also pretty clear its a couple jacket with his and her colour.. (they even match the black shirt and jeans)..

2. the IG thing stop the moment they both spill the beans about alternative ending right??? still follow each other but stop liking or commenting on each other post.. also JG is always the type to support his hoobae and he actually pretty active in liking his other co star but with Jieun before he stop doing that he always the fastest one to like her post.. its weird to be honest..

3. the coincidence in posting thing... its seem they still IG flirting with each other but just give a hint and subtle thing.. I still weird out the fact that JG edit his caption cause like somebody post in here he's pretty much the safest person that personally handle his account but its like he slip out that moment.. too happy I guess?? lol

4. I know i'm maybe delulu to max but seriously these two really look in love and so happy.. does't help that they keep giving reason to ship them together actually... their chemistry and way with each other totally show that there is feeling involve but how far that they take in this matter only they knew and I just will keep my hope high and wish them the best.. both of them deserve each other cause like So and Su they are good people..

until then we all can vote and chant for our couple!!

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!!!

• Like 18

JE's so beautiful last night. Thank you all for sharing the wonderful clips. It's a big surprise that Andy Lau sent his blessing. He's a great star. I admire his hardworking. 

The song "喜歡你" is an original song by a band called Beyond in the 90's.

I've noticed JE did blow kisses on her Seoul concerts too.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, crazyshell said:

JE's so beautiful last night. Thank you all for sharing the wonderful clips. It's a big surprise that Andy Lau sent his blessing. He's a great star. I admire his hardworking. 

The song "喜歡你" is an original song by a band called Beyond in the 90's.

I've noticed JE did blow kisses on her Seoul concerts too.

Throwback to the 90's! I was never into Beyond but I appreciate that IU did a "local" song. It really is a big surprise and big honour that Wah Zai sent his support. It's kind of like getting a handwritten Christmas card from Prince or David Bowie (and not just because they're both dead).

Edit: and if you're watching Goblin, there was a hilarious Andy Lau joke in episode 5.

• Like 8