[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

So apt! The waiting is killing us but patience is a virtue.

So while waiting, let us all do our daily chant -

BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

or better yet -

vGdDKGB.gif

cr - @enigmaticangel

HAPPY FRIDAY to you Eastern STARGAZERS!!!!!!!!

Lets chant even harder for a bountiful and blessed JoonU weekend :phew:

• Like 13

7 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Repost with pictures:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-07-52_com.andro

Better view (zoom in):

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-07-52_com.andro

Another Angles:

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-02-44_com.andro

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-03-49_com.andro

What do you guys think? Sorry @chi13lou, it seems like our prediction (and expectation) are wrong! Nyahahhaha!! Screw you, ML's crew man!! You've almost got me fooled once there!!! Sorry and thank you for pointing that out @darker91!!!

That's Joon Gi. At first, when I catch this pic, I thought the same as you, it's not him, the nose's so different. 

But when I watch this video again, and again, and tried to catch more pics, I realize that it's HIM. the look can be cheated by light but his action, his voice can't change

Because of the light, if any one here, who knows much about photograph, You must understand, sometimes the light makes a wrong effect to your eyes. In this case you see that the ala of nose seems bigger than Joon Gi's.  if you use your picture, put some more light on the nose's ala and you'll receive a different look of your face =)) ... That's how we do on our make up and photoshop. =))) the miracle of light. 

If you look at the pic below, there no more big nose, just the same shape nose & same mouth of LJG. 

1ec1ce4b-c0d8-403c-bc0b-2543d2c33ce4_zps

Hixxx, sorry about the quality of this pic, I can see so clear in my ipad.but after cropping & upload it becomes not good anymore. 

oh, How I wish I can show you that's exactly Lee Joon Gi

• Like 8

@meahri_1 @chi13lou @q4q4 @Thirzazha94 @Siracusa @caramelovers07 You're welcome and thank you for your warm welcome too, friends.

@kilovekyo I appreciate your opinions too, chingu. No worries. Yep, I'm addicted to him through Iljimae since high school days :P If you wanna check, better you look upon both IG accounts for time gaps (on their twitters- of Joongi is @JGshock; he's still following her there) and comparisons ^^

@starcandy0516 Thanks for your infos xD Although both JG and DR are active on SNS, Jieun is the different case. So, we will likely need more efforts to analyze their secret clues :D   

• Like 8

@JGiGrande 

You are welcome too dear, so happy you are here... so can we think those Lee Hi my love, exo for you and Growl was a hint too.. I really can't get over with those thing he upload on his IG... thanks to JE silently on IG so no one notice.. I'm still scared she will be bashed by haters, who can blame her she's always surounded by handsome fan boy, and every man ideal girl, who wouldn't love her? like KHN say.. and here JG can break her wall, what did he do? How did he do that? Even with KHN she still has a distance around her, but with JG she even pull his hair, JG you make me curious...

@starcandy0516

Waw that's was drastic change then,, since now she's taking a break for activities and write song (I'm curious about her song, maybe we can find hints there), watching good movie (with who?? don't forget to watch resident evil JE okee),and eating yummy stuff (yeah JE yummy stuff from the man who going into supermarket alone just for you), I don't want to hope so much, but I can't wait for tomorrow if they will announce JE status I bet all fanboy will be crazy...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Thirzazha94 said:

@JGiGrande 

You are welcome too dear, so happy you are here... so can we think those Lee Hi my love, exo for you and Growl was a hint too.. I really can't get over with those thing he upload on his IG... thanks to JE silently on IG so no one notice.. I'm still scared she will be bashed by haters, who can blame her she's always surounded by handsome fan boy, and every man ideal girl, who wouldn't love her? like KHN say.. and here JG can break her wall, what did he do? How did he do that? Even with KHN she still has a distance around her, but with JG she even pull his hair, JG you make me curious...

that's another thing that make me believe that Jieun also have the same affection to JG... think about it KHN always show his fanboying side and admire Jieun but she always treat him as a friend and nothing more.. if you see their bts they always fooling around like a friend and although KHN clearly show that he interested to Jieun she never bother about it... 

but with JG she have totally different vibe... JG clearly have a free pass in so many way even the skinship that he done and Jieun actually can handle JG way with her and she did't really feel uncomfortable or awkward with JG affection toward her... that's why seeing both BTS with JG and KHN is different... the vibe is different cause with KHN is like being with your friend but JG?? totally have a sexual tension between them and its a LOT..... 

• Like 9

@violet90

Ikr? Its so different around KHN, even with KSH she's still has distance, or a friend wall, but with JG very different it was her first time meeting JG, yet she's soo comfortable around him like they were already friend for 10 years, omoo I really need an answer how did JG break her wall,, just how,, what make them so close like that? I believe there's some event going on in the filming set that make JG and JE close, because its not normal to me,, 

JG and SMA has 5 month filming AATM yet he didn't dare to ask her number, and JG already know SMA he even compliment her before filming, but here I believe JG already has JE number, and he didn't even know or careless about her in script reading..

correct me if I'm wrong, I think JE is not an easy type to give her number to people expecially man.. and JG did he ever gave his jacket to his other co star before??? The only girl I know wearing his jacket crew was JE...

PD NIM JUST GIVE THE BTS ONLY TO US STARGAZERS PLEASE,, WE PROMISE TO KEEP SECRET KKKK...

• Like 11

Annyeong yeorobun!  Let's include Joongi in our chants so that he can win the Daesang. Let's also hope that both he and Jieunie are nominated for best couple so that they'll be able to attend together. AND since it will be Dec. 31st, perhaps they'll also get to ring in the New Year with each other.

Joongi-Daesang, JoonU-Best Couple, BBJX Curse Come True, Joongi-Daesang, JoonU-Best Couple, BBJX Curse Come True

Joongi-Daesang, JoonU-Best Couple, BBJX Curse Come True, Joongi-Daesang, JoonU-Best Couple, BBJX Curse Come True

Joongi-Daesang, JoonU-Best Couple, BBJX Curse Come True, Joongi-Daesang, JoonU-Best Couple, BBJX Curse Come True

vGdDKGB.gif

CR: @enigmaticangel

The moon lover bobo Sensei Photo Sketch _ Sitting on knees after ceremony

The lover of the moon bobo Sincerely photo sketch _ The dwelling sitting on the roof

Spoiler

An image of a marshland that secretly watches the appearance of harmonious sea water and monarchy

Choi Ji-mong also leaves and the lonely-looking image

Behind-the-scenes image of a mine

CR: @MAROSA_JIN  for all images

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

@violet90

Ikr? Its so different around KHN, even with KSH she's still has distance, or a friend wall, but with JG very different it was her first time meeting JG, yet she's soo comfortable around him like they were already friend for 10 years, omoo I really need an answer how did JG break her wall,, just how,, what make them so close like that? I believe there's some event going on in the filming set that make JG and JE close, because its not normal to me,, 

JG and SMA has 5 month filming AATM yet he didn't dare to ask her number, and JG already know SMA he even compliment her before filming, but here I believe JG already has JE number, and he didn't even know or careless about her in script reading..

correct me if I'm wrong, I think JE is not an easy type to give her number to people expecially man.. and JG did he ever gave his jacket to his other co star before??? The only girl I know wearing his jacket crew was JE...

PD NIM JUST GIVE THE BTS ONLY TO US STARGAZERS PLEASE,, WE PROMISE TO KEEP SECRET KKKK...

that's why we all in here chingu.....

because the difference between the first time they meet in script reading and now its too big not to notice... i don't think i ever see the lead that don't really care about each other like our JG and Jieun did in script reading... they basically just a stranger in that but in the end they totally glued to each other and their interaction in BTS is so much closer than any of their previous co star although like i said they totally stranger at first....

i don't know how JG did it but they seem to get closer even after the filming.. its like they still bonding and learn about each other and we can see that... not only they became closer but they open up to each other.. JG able to break Jieun wall and Jieun?? she totally balancing JG in so many way.. that's why they look so happy working together cause they understand each other... and you can see JG always so giddy around Jieun and he's not faking or forcing it... its just naturally cause whatever she did seem effect him so much...

p.s did anyone still weird about no of people that they both following is still 57????? i don't think its coincidence at all cause its kinda impossible to match that accurate and JG actually unfollow people to able reach that no and although he in other project he did't seem to follow any people at all.... he just stay at that 57 the same with Jieun................... 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

that's why we all in here chingu.....

because the difference between the first time they meet in script reading and now its too big not to notice... i don't think i ever see the lead that don't really care about each other like our JG and Jieun did in script reading... they basically just a stranger in that but in the end they totally glued to each other and their interaction in BTS is so much closer than any of their previous co star although like i said they totally stranger at first....

i don't know how JG did it but they seem to get closer even after the filming.. its like they still bonding and learn about each other and we can see that... not only they became closer but they open up to each other.. JG able to break Jieun wall and Jieun?? she totally balancing JG in so many way.. that's why they look so happy working together cause they understand each other... and you can see JG always so giddy around Jieun and he's not faking or forcing it... its just naturally cause whatever she did seem effect him so much...

p.s did anyone still weird about no of people that they both following is still 57????? i don't think its coincidence at all cause its kinda impossible to match that accurate and JG actually unfollow people to able reach that no and although he in other project he did't seem to follow any people at all.... he just stay at that 57 the same with Jieun................... 

Can you tell me more specific story/event about number 57, why JG number 57 because I still don't understand about that number.

Did you mean number 57 is following instagram JG & IU?

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, darker91 said:

Can you tell me more specific story/event about number 57, why JG number 57 because I still don't understand about that number.

the number of people that they both follow is exactly 57........ its just so weird that they both have the exact same number and its does't change for now... i mean JG is always active in his ig but he don't follow anyone and Jieun just really quiet so for me personally that's too much to call as coincidence...

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, violet90 said:

that's why we all numbere chingu.....

folloecause peoplifference betoween the first time they meet in script reading and now its too big not to notice... i don't think i ever see the lead that don't really care about each other like our JG and Jieun did in script reading... they basically just a stranger in that but in the end they totally glued to each other and their interaction in BTS is so much closer than any of their previous co star although like i said they totally stranger at first....

p.s did anyone still weird about no of people that they both following is still 57????? i don't think its coincidence at all cause its kinda impossible to match that accurate and JG actually unfollow people to able reach that no and although he in other project he did't seem to follow any people at all.... he just stay at that 57 the same with Jieun..................

Right chingu too bad they didn't show us all the BTS.. maybe we can find answer in that,, but its fine just let it became their secret (although I'm really curious about it, i want to go to PD nim and steal those bts) and pray BBJX curse come true. I am chingu.. i'm still curious about those 57 number of people he follow,, Maybe JE tell him to follow only people who close to you or JG already had enough affection from JE so he didn't need to meet more people, but why 57?... Delulu mode on...

41 minutes ago, darker91 said:

5 Is JG numeroly and 7 was JE numerology chingu aa.. our chingu here already share it.. just try to search it backread.. i forget who share it..

But the strange thing was the people JE follow was 57 and JG 63 but then he unfollow some people and follow 1 people to make it 57 people he follow...

New "letter from angel" video,, this is how he will become papa JG omoooo soo cute,, just get married with JE already, I want to see your baby with JE... Oke I'm die I need to breath...

Spoiler

• Like 16

Chingu I just read his newest interview with singles, and in there he say 

“I am conscious about surrounding people as well as my girlfriend. That is why open relationship can be a burden. I am sorry for my date but I spend a lot of time at home. I cook something delicious and watch interesting movies together.”

Omoo omoo why mind immedietely remember him in supermarket alone, his new song and JE interview

"I'm taking a break from activities, writing some song too, watching good movie, eating yummy stuff" wowowiwau... maybe its just my delulu,,:bawling:

You can read full here..

https://mobile.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/singles-november-2016/1441167135911653/

• Like 18

6 hours ago, lanjung said:

That's Joon Gi. At first, when I catch this pic, I thought the same as you, it's not him, the nose's so different. 

But when I watch this video again, and again, and tried to catch more pics, I realize that it's HIM. the look can be cheated by light but his action, his voice can't change

Because of the light, if any one here, who knows much about photograph, You must understand, sometimes the light makes a wrong effect to your eyes. In this case you see that the ala of nose seems bigger than Joon Gi's.  if you use your picture, put some more light on the nose's ala and you'll receive a different look of your face =)) ... That's how we do on our make up and photoshop. =))) the miracle of light. 

If you look at the pic below, there no more big nose, just the same shape nose & same mouth of LJG. 

Thanks, so much. His actions and mannerisms were too much of Joongi so deep inside, I believed it was him. @caramelovers07, we are not blind after all! :D

mouse-girl-emoticon-59.gif?1292795480mouse-girl-emoticon-59.gif?1292795480mouse-girl-emoticon-59.gif?1292795480mouse-girl-emoticon-59.gif?1292795480

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Chingu I just read his newest interview with singles, and in there he say 

“I am conscious about surrounding people as well as my girlfriend. That is why open relationship can be a burden. I am sorry for my date but I spend a lot of time at home. I cook something delicious and watch interesting movies together.”

Omoo omoo why mind immedietely remember him in supermarket alone, his new song and JE interview

"I'm taking a break from activities, writing some song too, watching good movie, eating yummy stuff" wowowiwau... maybe its just my delulu,,:bawling:

You can read full here..

https://mobile.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/singles-november-2016/1441167135911653/

I knew it! His sudden trip to the supermarket then JE's newly-found talent in video editing with her IG video post the next day. These two! Bring it on! Please continue cooking and eating delicious food and watching movies!

dancing crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbit

• Like 14

On 11/9/2016 at 11:59 PM, chelleshawol said:

Guys have you seen the video of IU singing 'Marry You by Bruno Mars'? She sings the song so well considering that its an english one. So beautiful and talented 

And then suddenly I remembered watching LJG's cover to I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Is it some kind of an answer to LJE's song? Hihi. #Delulumodeagain (video on spoiler tag)

Hide contents

How about IU's concert?  Maybe she can sing Marry Me and LJG will come out singing I'm Yours.  *major delulu moment*

If not during the concert, I'm sure they can do it during their engagement announcement <3.

I've seen other videos where IU was singing English love songs - Loving you (solo) and Lucky (duet with Yong Hwa from CN Blue).  She's quite good.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I knew it! His sudden trip to the supermarket then JE's newly-found talent in video editing with her IG video post the next day. These two! Bring it on! Please continue cooking and eating delicious food and watching movies!

dancing crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbit

What's JE IG video?

• Like 6